Carding Thread reviewing cc shops listed on this forum

Merkmoney

Banned
Premium
Reaction score
ApexDev (limbo.cards) ... Sells mostly Dead cc and cc with code 51 'insufficient funds' when tested for even only 20$.
Every 8th or 9th cc may authorise for $250 and then dies immediately.

Most crucially his checker malfunctions while the timer is still active and he then blames it on the buyer and refuses to look at the problem or refund the buyer.
At $5 to $18 per cc, it's not worth that hassle.

When I complained to crdpro admin about the matter, I got the sense that buyers here don't matter. We are just cash cows to be milked while we keep shut (mooo...)
The idea is probably to separate us from our cash and gaslight us when we complain about poor service. After all we don't pay to use the forum while the cc sellers pay selling fee to advertise here. Our presence here is being monetized and the money sure ain't coming into our pockets.
By the way, all those who need cc suppliers, please stop tormenting yourselves on these types of forums. They are next to useless for finding anything particularly useful apart from linking with other carders for ideas.
Go to tor marketplaces for your cc supplies.
The sellers there have a reputation to protect and they want to keep their 5 star ratings.
Cc check time is also 6 to 8 hours.
Stop giving oxygen to the amateurs, chancers and small time scammers calling themselves sellers on here.
This forum is for small boys.
Get on onionland forum (on tor) or go to torzon marketplace. I have my own personal vendor there and he never let me down.

I may get shut down from this forum after this post, or this thread gets deleted by the admin.
The important thing to note is that crdpro is not the place to look for serious or legit cc sellers. You will always get ripped.
Move to tor marketplaces.
Instead of complaining and texting books how about text a book better sites and help the admins with good advice to better there site!

flybee830

Active Carder
Reaction score
ApexDev (limbo.cards) ... Sells mostly Dead cc and cc with code 51 'insufficient funds' when tested for even only 20$.

Most crucially his checker malfunctions while the timer is still active and he then blames it on the buyer and refuses to look at the problem or refund the buyer.

When I complained to crdpro admin about the matter, I got the sense that buyers here don't matter. We are just cash cows to be milked while we keep shut (mooo...)
The idea is probably to separate us from our cash and gaslight us when we complain about poor service. After all we don't pay to use the forum while the cc sellers pay selling fee to advertise here. Our presence here is being monetized and the money sure ain't coming into our pockets.
By the way, all those who need cc suppliers, please stop tormenting yourselves on these types of forums. They are next to useless for finding anything particularly useful apart from linking with other carders for ideas.
The sellers there have a reputation to protect and they want to keep their 5 star ratings.
Stop giving oxygen to the amateurs, chancers and small time scammers calling themselves sellers on here.
Get on onionland forum (on tor) or go to torzon marketplace. I have my own personal vendor there and he never let me down.

I may get shut down from this forum after this post, or this thread gets deleted by the admin.
The important thing to note is that crdpro is not the place to look for serious or legit cc sellers. You will always get ripped.
Move to tor marketplace
I dont believe so..ofcourse there are some wack sellers tagged verified seller but there are also good sellers here too...i think we as carders are to give honest reviews about the shops with pics atleast...

Merkmoney

Banned
Premium
Reaction score
Tested ! Bad card ! Dont buy
Thank you for feedback but if you don’t mind me asking how many cc are you trying . I actually just heard good stuff about that shop. But here’s a tip for with the Chinese and Russian shops. Thank me later

freedompirate

Carding Novice
Reaction score

This forum is for small boys.ys yy

Move to tor marketplaces.y
I agree. Think of how easy that is for anyone to open a shop online and double sell bunk cards by the thousands probably costing $0.01 a piece. And all they have to do is sponsor this website to get business.

Keeping that in mind it shouldn't surprise anyone at this point, 90% of these stores are borderline scams. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the trend here.

rebbot

Basic
Reaction score
for me cerberux.cc its a great choice he have good cards and patrick but patrick dont refund dead cards
Not being critical of cerberux at all but is it not only USA digits he refunds?
The other countries digits happen to be in non refundable section.
Please correct me if I'm talking out of my arse and I will apologise.

iSeBax

Carding Novice
Reaction score

Move to tor marketplaces.
Can you please give me your telegram or any other method for me to contact you? I am in desperate need of a reliable card seller, but I have tried many websites like BVCC, bidencash, prozone, etc., but all I received was garbage.

ApexDev

Seller
Reaction score
I agree đź’Ż this forum is a circus.
I dont believe so..ofcourse there are some wack sellers tagged verified seller but there are also good sellers here too...i think we as carders are to give honest reviews about the shops with pics atleast...
I agree. Think of how easy that is for anyone to open a shop online and double sell bunk cards by the thousands probably costing $0.01 a piece. And all they have to do is sponsor this website to get business.

Keeping that in mind it shouldn't surprise anyone at this point, 90% of these stores are borderline scams. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the trend here.
Can you please give me your telegram or any other method for me to contact you? I am in desperate need of a reliable card seller, but I have tried many websites like BVCC, bidencash, prozone, etc., but all I received was garbage.
I have a good shop and a really good CCs. We thoroughly vet sellers and don't allow multi-hand sales. Additionally, there's an auto-checker in place. This guy @rebbot is just upset like a little girl. He didn't have time to verify the card, and his money wasn't refunded. He tried to write something in my thread, and now he's spreading negativity everywhere. In reality, he's just incompetent. He's a very toxic person. Essentially, he's a juvenile with nothing to do in the carding world. rebbot, Go to school and don't meddle with the grown-ups.

Merkem

Premium
Reaction score
Zataclubs good they just need to fix up the site and show more info

rebbot

Basic
Reaction score
I have a good shop and a really good CCs. We thoroughly vet sellers and don't allow multi-hand sales. Additionally, there's an auto-checker in place. This guy @rebbot is just upset like a little girl. He didn't have time to verify the card, and his money wasn't refunded. He tried to write something in my thread, and now he's spreading negativity everywhere. In reality, he's just incompetent. He's a very toxic person. Essentially, he's a juvenile with nothing to do in the carding world. rebbot, Go to school and don't meddle with the grown-ups.
Hey @ApexDev, as you notice, I created this thread (along with great help from my fellow punters here) and its aim is to alert my fellow brethren about which shops to avoid based on different metrics like cc quality, customer service, promptness of response to customer grievances etc.
We encourage people to give frank and emotionless reviews of different shops that they tried and didn't live up to standard.

When I registered in your shop as a buyer, you didn't realise that I was a mystery shopper who was sent to see what your service and cc were like.
Well, your shop failed on the following metrics:
1. Many of the cc I bought at the time were from the USA (refundable) base and a few from the non refundable base.
They were either dead or had so little balance in them that the checkers (4check and luxchecker) showed them as insufficient balance.
I bought close to 16 cc in total and that is enough to know the quality of any shop.
The number do not lie. Out of 16 cc, only 1 was live and has enough balance to hit $199

In comparison, I spent the same amount on vclub and despite the very negative reputation they have in customer service, I got 2 cc that hit for $1k and $1.7k respectively. The last 2 cc did not hit and that's fine.

2. Your shop further failed in quality of customer service and attentiveness to buyers concerns.
I calmly told you that your checker had a random error that was coming up and saying the cc could not be checked, even though the 5 minutes check time was still not elapsed.
The message your checker was bringing up said it was a technical issue and to contact your shops support. I sent you screenshots showing the checker times when the error came up on different occasions with different cc.
You responded that it was my fault and that I was trying to cheat (by trying to check cc after checker time elapsed -false anyway). You decided not to refund and even opened blacklist claim against me.
Ironically the case was decided against you but I didn't pursue any further compensation as I was busy with some major research and R.A.T configuration project and time was short.
The money isn't the issue as its only less that $40 for the affected cc but your customer service and quality of cc suck a lot!

Here on this thread, we do not want a shop where we have to buy 10 cc in order to get 1 working cc that cĂ n only hit for $199.
We are heavy hitters. We are accustomed to hitting $4k at once sometimes.

Now gently go away and go attract noobs who are happy with hitting $199 after wasting $90 on cc in your shop.

By the way, the disrespectful way you spoke in you original comment on our thread here, demonstrates the point I was making: you have zero respect for your buyers.

We here like shops that respect us and treat us like paying buyers instead of treating us like idiots.
Ha
Close the door gently behind you as you leave , please.

Last edited:

rebbot

Basic
Reaction score
It shows that we are doing something right when a seller (@ApexDev) felt compelled to come here and appeal his case when no one here even asked any explanation from him.
Avoid his shop until he learns his lessons on quality cc and customer service.
Any of you can try and see if he has learn his customer service lessons.
Also fellow brethren and thread users, this thread is for you all. This corner right here is for the buyers.
You hold the power here!
Long may this last.

Gho$t420

Basic
Reaction score
Hey @ApexDev, as you notice, I created this thread (along with great help from my fellow punters here) and its aim is to alert my fellow brethren about which shops to avoid based on different metrics like cc quality, customer service, promptness of response to customer grievances etc.
We encourage people to give frank and emotionless reviews of different shops that they tried and didn't live up to standard.

When I registered in your shop as a buyer, you didn't realise that I was a mystery shopper who was sent to see what your service and cc were like.
Well, your shop failed on the following metrics:
1. Many of the cc I bought at the time were from the USA (refundable) base and a few from the non refundable base.
They were either dead or had so little balance in them that the checkers (4check and luxchecker) showed them as insufficient balance.
I bought close to 16 cc in total and that is enough to know the quality of any shop.
The number do not lie. Out of 16 cc, only 1 was live and has enough balance to hit $199

In comparison, I spent the same amount on vclub and despite the very negative reputation they have in customer service, I got 2 cc that hit for $1k and $1.7k respectively. The last 2 cc did not hit and that's fine.

2. Your shop further failed in quality of customer service and attentiveness to buyers concerns.
I calmly told you that your checker had a random error that was coming up and saying the cc could not be checked, even though the 5 minutes check time was still not elapsed.
The message your checker was bringing up said it was a technical issue and to contact your shops support. I sent you screenshots showing the checker times when the error came up on different occasions with different cc.
You responded that it was my fault and that I was trying to cheat (by trying to check cc after checker time elapsed -false anyway). You decided not to refund and even opened blacklist claim against me.
Ironically the case was decided against you but I didn't pursue any further compensation as I was busy with some major research and R.A.T configuration project and time was short.
The money isn't the issue as its only less that $40 for the affected cc but your customer service and quality of cc suck a lot!

Here on this thread, we do not want a shop where we have to buy 10 cc in order to get 1 working cc that cĂ n only hit for $199.
We are heavy hitters. We are accustomed to hitting $4k at once sometimes.

Now gently go away and go attract noobs who are happy with hitting $199 after wasting $90 on cc in your shop.

By the way, the disrespectful way you spoke in you original comment on our thread here, demonstrates the point I was making: you have zero respect for your buyers.

We here like shops that respect us and treat us like paying buyers instead of treating us like idiots.
Ha
Close the door gently behind you as you leave , please.
You the real mvp

Top Bottom