Market Ultimateshop.to - ONLINE CCV+ DUMPS + FULLS SHOP - HIGH QUALITY ALWAYS!!

Gho$t420

Basic
Reaction score
Spent 200$ on today new base, 11/12 were dead. Non-refundable base too.
I spend 130 and 4/8 where reported already for lost/stolen. non-refundable 95% valid rate. Good thing I didn't put in more money lol.

Gho$t420

Basic
Reaction score
I tested shop with 50$ yesterday, Bought 3 cc, 2 were good. Decided to spend 200$. Guess it's just the base, haven't lost full hope yet.
Yeah agree, Ive purchased before and didn't have a problem until now.

ultimateshop

Seller
Reaction score
I created a ticket, you should do the same lol.
Dear user , First if you know there is just one base non-refundable and all others refundable
and tell me here what is your username i can show all the stats
and finally you can easy create a ticket and write your problem there and the staff will fix for sure .. but you looks like a clown and you come to have fun here
and i will show all here the check results for every base before upload and after :> we dont add base under 75%

ultimateshop

Seller
Reaction score

[ UPDATES ]

Basename: Tulip31 Valid Rates 95%

[ ADDED SALES 4 $ CC !! CHECKER IS ON CATCH YOUR BINS , CHEAP CCS! ]

[ WARNING !!!! ]

Attention to valid rate before you purchase.

WARNING !!!! THERE IS FAKE DOMAINS USING OUR PAGE DESIGN
YOU CAN FOUND OUR DOMAINS IN THE FORUMS OFFICIAL ULTIMATESHOP PAGES ! AND OUR LEGAL LINKS ADDED ON THE SHOP !!!

[ OFFICIAL DOMAINS ]

DOMAIN 1: Ultimateshop.to

DOMAIN 2: UltimateShop.ru

DOMAIN 3: Ultimate-Shop.ru

TOR DOMAIN (RECOMMENDED):ultzzti7bo6typ43vvosx4ayvyst37dkvp2m3okxdpadhanykt3tjrid.onion

CONTACT SUPPORT !! Jabber id : [email protected]

CVVS AND DUMPS SUPPLIERS NEEDED WE OFFER HIGH % CONTACT SUPPORT !!

Gho$t420

Basic
Reaction score
Dear user , First if you know there is just one base non-refundable and all others refundable
and tell me here what is your username i can show all the stats
and finally you can easy create a ticket and write your problem there and the staff will fix for sure .. but you looks like a clown and you come to have fun here
and i will show all here the check results for every base before upload and after :> we dont add base under 75%
Dear ultimate, I did open a ticket because to my understanding you refund for lost/stolen cards even if its not-refundable ? Don't get upset because we are beeing completely honest. We are just looking out for everybody here :) and Im not fucking around at all, It's hard earned money at stake and this shit is suppose to be serious. We are here to make money not to lose !!!!!!

ultimateshop

Seller
Reaction score
Dear ultimate, I did open a ticket because to my understanding you refund for lost/stolen cards even if its not-refundable ? Don't get upset because we are beeing completely honest. We are just looking out for everybody here :) and Im not fucking around at all, It's hard earned money at stake and this shit is suppose to be serious. We are here to make money not to lose !!!!!!
username ? we can show everything here

skadddden1

Basic
Reaction score
CC are good, i bought 20 and all live, only one address mismatch
bad part is the website design is weird and the cc are not many

ultimateshop

Seller
Reaction score

[ UPDATES ]

Basename: Fire1 Valid Rates 90%

Basename: NEWG1 Valid Rates 82%

Basename: Lady Valid Rates 90%

Basename: Tulip32 Valid Rates 95%

[ ADDED SALES 4 $ CC !! CHECKER IS ON CATCH YOUR BINS , CHEAP CCS! ]

[ WARNING !!!! ]

Attention to valid rate before you purchase.

WARNING !!!! THERE IS FAKE DOMAINS USING OUR PAGE DESIGN
YOU CAN FOUND OUR DOMAINS IN THE FORUMS OFFICIAL ULTIMATESHOP PAGES ! AND OUR LEGAL LINKS ADDED ON THE SHOP !!!

[ OFFICIAL DOMAINS ]

DOMAIN 1: Ultimateshop.to

DOMAIN 2: UltimateShop.ru

DOMAIN 3: Ultimate-Shop.ru

TOR DOMAIN (RECOMMENDED):ultzzti7bo6typ43vvosx4ayvyst37dkvp2m3okxdpadhanykt3tjrid.onion

CVVS AND DUMPS SUPPLIERS NEEDED WE OFFER HIGH % CONTACT SUPPORT !!

brat

Basic
Reaction score
lol

Attachments

• btyjnmyt.png
    btyjnmyt.png
    117.1 KB · Views: 26

brat

Basic
Reaction score
Once again. But 90% validity right? Even the 1 live piece, decline for $5.00. If somehow you magically get a live card, the balance is below $10.00. Shop is horrible. Don't believe these reviews.
I've spent $500 so you don't have too. Each new base I deposit $100 to test, and I'm disappointed every time. Lost hope with shop, will be moving on.

Attachments

• f4334gg3g4.png
    f4334gg3g4.png
    87.8 KB · Views: 18
  • gfsdgfdvc.png
    gfsdgfdvc.png
    28.2 KB · Views: 17

KYLE XYY

The Wise
Supreme
Reaction score
Once again. But 90% validity right? Even the 1 live piece, decline for $5.00. If somehow you magically get a live card, the balance is below $10.00. Shop is horrible. Don't believe these reviews.
I've spent $500 so you don't have too. Each new base I deposit $100 to test, and I'm disappointed every time. Lost hope with shop, will be moving on.

why are they not refunding your dead cc bro?

У

Удалённый пользователь 51775

Poor range of CCs. No refunds and high prices. Stay far far away

KYLE XYY

The Wise
Supreme
Reaction score

go on blacklist = Black List | CrdPro - Carding forum

post the stuff there again and this time

tagged the seller + admin

Top Bottom