Market Ultimateshop.to - ONLINE CCV+ DUMPS + FULLS SHOP - HIGH QUALITY ALWAYS!!

Blaize9211

Basic
Reaction score
Everytime there’s a new data drop your hitting ATLEAST 3/4 cards you buy, and when the cards are burnt YOU WILL GET A REFUND!. I got a $10 card an hit for $70. 10/10 shop make sure to shop everytime there’s a new data drop you’ll be pleased. I bought my first $1000 pair of shoes with a $17 cards thank you guys?? (I was paid for this)

Last edited:

ultimateshop

Seller
Reaction score
[ BIG UPDATES COMING DAILY HOT BINS ]

Basename: FreshMega4 Valid Rates 90%

Attention to valid rate before you purchase.

WARNING !!!! THERE IS FAKE DOMAINS USING OUR PAGE DESIGN
YOU CAN FOUND OUR DOMAINS IN THE FORUMS OFFICIAL ULTIMATESHOP PAGES ! AND OUR LEGAL LINKS ADDED ON THE SHOP !!!

[ OFFICIAL DOMAINS ]

DOMAIN 2: UltimateShop.ru

DOMAIN 1: Ultimateshop.to

TOR DOMAIN (RECOMMENDED):ultshop3urht5jl6g7rj2vgphetaocjkxgo4k25tnj4g7hfmi4b5mpid.onion

CVVS AND DUMPS SUPPLIERS NEEDED WE OFFER HIGH % CONTACT SUPPORT !!

CONTACT SUPPORT !! Jabber id : [email protected]
CONTACT SUPPORT !! Jabber id : [email protected]

Last edited:

Blaize9211

Basic
Reaction score
ultimate your legit but last base is shit i purchased around 10cc just one worked well
else trash
hope you add good base from good sellers
There’s a new update! Go buy while you can I couldn’t hit anything yesterday either, just wait for a new drop everytime you buy an you’ll hit ?

MRforeigner

Basic
Reaction score
There’s a new update! Go buy while you can I couldn’t hit anything yesterday either, just wait for a new drop everytime you buy an you’ll hit ?
purchased on this base: FreshMega3()
purchased around 4 cc all dead also this shity base non refundable i think this seller is shit anyone purchased any cc and got any hit?
totaly i purchased around 15 ccs on base called megabase all of them are shit if this seller i think this seller selling second hand cc %100
i dont know why ultimate didnt ban seller or something

let me know if this is happen to you

Banned
Elite
Reaction score
very bad shot honesty after 2 refundable ccs it forces you to buy no refs witch are mostly dead i got 4/4 ccs dead multiple sellers . Says 90% valid , it didnt see valid in dreams

MRforeigner

Basic
Reaction score
ultimate shop refunded all dead cards for me lolll

you now what
now its time to put %100 honest review @ultimateshop
saldy i dont have legit proof to prove thati made profit with this shop because i use apple site for my business and on apple when you order something dosent show you last 4 digit cc
now lets talk about this shop
shop is legit %100 they refund cc for you if you not fraud buyer
and they selling hq cc but not all
sadly i have noticed that one seller known star on this shop have freshmega base
they didnt sell first hand cc its mean all ccs are used before
but we are talking about this shop not a snigle seller
i will recommend anyone using this shop
also i have some Suggestion for ultimate
first
please dont accept any cc sellers i dont know why cc shops cant understant that we want firsthand cc then high valid rate so ultimate please ban some sellers i can see bad review above my review you know what? because sellers selling secondhand cc

second Suggestion is you should let us see zip code thats how we can find clean socks5
and yeah i talked too much but its Necessary

i will post another review after 4-5 days if they didnt ban sellers or didnt fix second hand problem
i will not suggest anyone using this shop but for now its legit shop

CVVLegend

Elite
Reaction score
Dont like shop no refs only on first few ccs and refundable ones are deadz , lotn of fake reviews bots

Blaize9211

Basic
Reaction score
Dont like shop no refs only on first few ccs and refundable ones are deadz , lotn of fake reviews bots
There is refunds, go to support. create a ticket. I’m not even supporting this sites just a good site. Lol DM me on telegram I’ll show you proof of orders and my profits! @tristen_tate

CVVLegend

Elite
Reaction score
There is refunds, go to support. create a ticket. I’m not even supporting this sites just a good site. Lol DM me on telegram I’ll show you proof of orders and my profits! @tristen_tate
What are u ? Their lawyer?? If it work for u then u use it and stfu

KYLE XYY

The Wise
Supreme
Reaction score
post the proof of you buying the cc and checking if the cc works. make sure those are visible in your proof screenshot

AlexFinans

Premium
Reaction score
post the proof of you buying the cc and checking if the cc works. make sure those are visible in your proof screenshot
They don't grant rights? I want to continue work with that shop? Why they are now?

AlexFinans

Premium
Reaction score
no idea about "grant". and you need to ask them "why"

I don't know why they do that.
This question was asked on your post: "post the proof of you buying the cc and checking if the cc works. make sure those are visible in your proof screenshot". I asked you whether there will be evidence or not? that's nothing all that is be

ultimateshop

Seller
Reaction score
who is making carnaval here i say always anyone have any problem please contact me by ticket or jabbim or telegram and all problems will be solved for sure so take it easy guys and enjoy carding all this posts till know i cant understand where the problem ? maybe people see the shop is bigger now so they start make problems .. we are here from long time and i say that now we are more better and more pro and more updates so maybe this make problems with some people

ultimateshop

Seller
Reaction score
we will keep working and we are doing the best special with customer services by fix issues and refund and anyone have a real problem just he can say one by one
1- bases refundable so u will refund the money automatically
2- if time for refund over you can create ticket with order number and ask for what u want
all are clear and clean so i dont know what are the problem guys ?

cEk79

Premium
Reaction score
could you help me I am new to the forum interested in your cards but once I buy what do I do before there were lists of stores that were sold on carder.cc which was closed in 2012 but there I can buy anywhere Where ?????

Top Bottom