Basic
Reaction score
I got arrow key for sale with proof.
Dm on telegram @zenithway1

Satori11

Premium
Basic
Reaction score
I've been trying to find a thread like this for weeks.. I would be such an amazing treat for any one with applicable knowledge to break it down for the rest of us. I.e

1. Is it 1 key per zip code? Zone? City? How are they divided amongst the country?
2. How about blue boxes? I have been able to cut one successfully based up reverse engineering of the lock for CLUSTER BOX UNIT only, in one city, and it did not work in another neighboring town. Nor has any attempts of blue box key been successful. I can make almost 98% turn. But no go for open.

Please for the love of carding. Help a brother out, in fact. Msg me, on telegram if can 541-953-5612 Text... Tele-G @SirSolace

Happy to buy one if you got schematics for Oregon. Been scammed twice. I'm over it. Professional respectables only. Thank you.

Reaction score
Actually staryskyz there is away to replicate the key without robbing the mail carrier but your obviously to stupid to have figured it out. but here is a picture of one for you to look at whenever you want to remind yourself to shut the fuck up when adults who are smarter than you are trying to have conversations
Right…

nicholask

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Actually staryskyz there is away to replicate the key without robbing the mail carrier but your obviously to stupid to have figured it out. but here is a picture of one for you to look at whenever you want to remind yourself to shut the fuck up when adults who are smarter than you are trying to have conversations

Top Bottom