Market VHQ CARDS AT VORTIGA.CC - PRICES FROM 3.5$ TO 15$ MAXIMUM - QUICK SUPPORT - REFUND AUTOMATIC+TICKET

Vortiga

Seller
Reaction score
Site full of dead cards, checker claims card is valid but declined a small purchase Lmao these clowns sell dead cards and don’t even care
in first case you are full shit of piece !

in second case you registered multiple accounts today to get free deposit bonuses and you still come here cry?

mfucker get out of my shop , never you ever get bonus anymore

Vortiga

Seller
Reaction score
Received test balance.

1 live with live with insufficient funds and the other checker approved live it dead card.
AVS seems to be very bad for the cards. Don’t know if the names are made up for the cards not. Correct a few things with the site and it might have potential to be a good site
with two cards trying - that's quite honest review.

but i'll keep improving - the next step im developing is adding Real checker of AVS ( buyer will have the chance to check avs of card before they even get in cart. )

brentedwards

Basic
Reaction score
View attachment 45857

Hello Brothers-

YOU LOOKING FOR VH-Q CARDS WITH OVER 70-75% VALID RATE ACTUAL LIVE VORTIGA IS YOUR PLACE !

TOP NOTCH VH-Q CARDS
/ We update cards everyday. 3-4 times per day (around the clock 24hr).

TO FIRST EVER REGISTERED USERS I LOADED A $3.5 TEST BASE SO ALL OF YOU CAN TEST IT.

GIVING AWAY 15 Deposits free to first 15 users who ever comment.

STRONG SUPPORT 24/7 CURRENT LIVE CHECKING YOUR CARDS - IN MATTER OF MINUTES.

Refund method :

You have 100 seconds to use check button on card orders page. If you use check button and your card is dead you will be auto refunded, but if your card is shown alive by checker then you will also see a report button for 5mins. You can use this button to dispute the checker results .

accepting sellers? yes ,

If you are First hand cvv data supplier, We're open to give you a seller account. Massive sales to the whole EU/US/Asia base! Up to 95% fee to your side.

ALMOST ALL CRYPTO ACCEPTED - CONTACT SUPPORT THROUGH TICKET FOR ANY ISSUE.

WE USE 4 CHECK - IN PLAN FOR THE SECOND v2 BETA OF SHOP - TO DEVELOP OUR OWN CHECKER + WITH CHARGES FROM 5-25$ SO CURRENT USERS WILL SEE REAL CARDS FLOWING WITH REAL BALANCES.

TOR SERVER : vortiga6etay572fadsyak6i5ya7u2j4a6e7ecbydk6b5vr74kkj5zid.onion

OFFICIAL DOMAIN : Vortiga.CC

TELEGRAM UPDATES CHANNEL: https://t.me/vortigashop

would like to try your site

brentedwards

Basic
Reaction score
View attachment 45857

Hello Brothers-

YOU LOOKING FOR VH-Q CARDS WITH OVER 70-75% VALID RATE ACTUAL LIVE VORTIGA IS YOUR PLACE !

TOP NOTCH VH-Q CARDS
/ We update cards everyday. 3-4 times per day (around the clock 24hr).

TO FIRST EVER REGISTERED USERS I LOADED A $3.5 TEST BASE SO ALL OF YOU CAN TEST IT.

STRONG SUPPORT 24/7 CURRENT LIVE CHECKING YOUR CARDS - IN MATTER OF MINUTES.

Refund method :

You have 100 seconds to use check button on card orders page. If you use check button and your card is dead you will be auto refunded, but if your card is shown alive by checker then you will also see a report button for 5mins. You can use this button to dispute the checker results .

accepting sellers? yes ,

If you are First hand cvv data supplier, We're open to give you a seller account. Massive sales to the whole EU/US/Asia base! Up to 95% fee to your side.

WE USE 4 CHECK - IN PLAN FOR THE SECOND v2 BETA OF SHOP - TO DEVELOP OUR OWN CHECKER + WITH CHARGES FROM 5-25$ SO CURRENT USERS WILL SEE REAL CARDS FLOWING WITH REAL BALANCES.

TELEGRAM UPDATES CHANNEL: https://t.me/vortigashop

would like to try your site

Jrayco

Basic
Reaction score
View attachment 45857

Hello Brothers-

TOP NOTCH VH-Q CARDS
/ We update cards everyday. 3-4 times per day ( around the clock 24hr ).

TO FIRST EVER REGISTERED USERS I LOADED A 3.5$ TEST BASE SO ALL OF YOU CAN TEST IT.

STRONG SUPPORT 24/7 ACTUAL LIVE CHECKING YOUR CARDS - IN MATTER OF MINUTES.

Refund method:

You have 100 seconds to use check button in card orders page. If you use check button and your card is dead you will be auto refunded, but if your card is shown alive by checker then you will also see a report button for 5mins. You can use this button to dispute the checker results.

accepting sellers? yes ,

If you are First hand cvv data supplier, We’re open to give you a seller account. Massive sales to the whole EU/US/Asia base! Up to 95% fee to your side.

WE USE 4 CHECK - IN PLAN FOR THE SECOND v2 BETA OF SHOP - TO DEVELOP OUR OWN CHECKER + WITH CHARGES FROM 5-25$ SO ACTUAL USERS WILL SEE REAL CARDS FLOWING WITH REAL BALANCES.

TELEGRAM UPDATES CHANNEL : https://t.me/vortigashop

User: jrayco

PepsiCola

Active Carder
Reaction score
the shop looks promising with few good bins , is it possible to get test voucher؟ /For an honest review ID : pepsicola

Last edited:

Min6789

Carding Novice
Reaction score
my comment. i bought 4 cards. high survival rate. 3 alive 1 dead, but the bad thing is the purchased cards have no money. payment 1$ error, i don't know what the exact reason is

Baloch

Carding Novice
Reaction score
My review is I bought 3 cards 1 had insufficient funds and other one was okay and the third card was dead but I didn't had enough funds to check the third card.

MRforeigner

Basic
Reaction score
bought 1cc with balance and its 100% live. stop complaining about dead cc every shop got dead cc and low balance. just find good bin to buy. username iware2006
may i ask why you type your username again if you received test balance and tested shop? you waiting for bounce for your positive review? with my fully respect that doesn't sound a honest review

iware20

Carding Novice
Reaction score
may i ask why you type your username again if you received test balance and tested shop? you waiting for bounce for your positive review? with my fully respect that doesn't sound a honest review
why would i lie about my review can post the cc i bought and what i bought with if you want. i see people complain in almost all the cc stores on these forum. this i bought cc on this store and it worked for me. believe or not.

Top Bottom