Market VHQ CARDS AT VORTIGA.CC - PRICES FROM 3.5$ TO 15$ MAXIMUM - QUICK SUPPORT - REFUND AUTOMATIC+TICKET

MRforeigner

Basic
Reaction score
why would i lie about my review can post the cc i bought and what i bought with if you want. i see people complain in almost all the cc stores on these forum. this i bought cc on this store and it worked for me. believe or not.
i didn't say your lying just curious why you put your username again because of owner give a bounce for only positive reviews this is a red flag for cc shops

MRforeigner

Basic
Reaction score
welcome to crdpro
may i get a test
i will leave detailed review about your shop
username: MRforeigner

Vortiga

Seller
Reaction score
i didn't say your lying just curious why you put your username again because of owner give a bounce for only positive reviews this is a red flag for cc shops
i dont give balance away for positive feedback. - i give away whatever feedback is i'll reward it.

am not here to hide from you or not from anyone else !

Vortiga

Seller
Reaction score
22 SEPTEMBER UPDATES / FRESH + FIRE !

DB NAME : SEPTEMBER22_80VR_US_MIX_AVSMED 🏆

EXTRA INFO ( PHONE , EMAIL ) + AVS ADDRESS RATE IS MEDIUM / 40-50% ✔️

DB NAME : SEPTEMBER22_82VR_USA_AVSHQ 🏆

THIS BASE HAS EXTRA INFOS : IP ADDRESSES, PHONE NUMBERS, EMAILS, AND HIGH VALID ADDRESS CORRECT RATE. ✔️

HIGH VALID 🔥

MRforeigner

Basic
Reaction score
i dont give balance away for positive feedback. - i give away whatever feedback is i'll reward it.

am not here to hide from you or not from anyone else !
i never said you did it ( i used " IF") i just said asked this user why he put his username again what is he waiting for obviously it some thing you cant write it by mistake

duncrder

Carding Novice
Reaction score
may i ask why you type your username again if you received test balance and tested shop? you waiting for bounce for your positive review? with my fully respect that doesn't sound a honest review
hahahahahaha, you’re right bro. But honestly, this shop is good. The checker wasn't good, but the admin said they’re gonna fix it in a few hours. Most of the cards were live, and the dead ones got refunded through the report button.

I hope checker will be fixed soon.

PepsiCola

Active Carder
Reaction score
My honest review:

Absolutely thrilled with my experience at Vortiga CC Shop! The design is fantastic—it's sleek and modern, making it a pleasure to browse. Navigation is a breeze, allowing me to find what I needed without any hassle.

The selection of bins is impressive, and the validity rate is outstanding at 99%. I felt confident in the information provided, which is a huge plus.

It would be even better if they could expand their offerings to include more countries with such high validity rates. Additionally, increasing the checking time to 2 minutes would be a game changer; even an extra 20 seconds can make a big difference in ensuring accuracy.

Overall, I highly recommend Vortiga CC Shop for its quality and user experience!

22 SEPTEMBER UPDATES / FRESH + FIRE !

DB NAME : SEPTEMBER22_80VR_US_MIX_AVSMED 🏆

EXTRA INFO ( PHONE , EMAIL ) + AVS ADDRESS RATE IS MEDIUM / 40-50% ✔️

DB NAME : SEPTEMBER22_82VR_USA_AVSHQ 🏆

THIS BASE HAS EXTRA INFOS : IP ADDRESSES, PHONE NUMBERS, EMAILS, AND HIGH VALID ADDRESS CORRECT RATE. ✔️

HIGH VALID 🔥

Sahass8

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I'm about to deposit some $$ into Vortiga but I do have some questions:
1. Are all cards you sell nonVBV?
2. Is it recommended to use CC checker on Vortiga? I heard that it has a high propability of killing the CC.
3. "Refund method:
You have 100 seconds to use check button in card orders page. If you use check button and your card is dead you will be auto refunded, but if your card is shown alive by checker then you will also see a report button for 5mins. You can use this button to dispute the checker results."

Let's say I have bought some CC and I click check button in under 100 seconds. Will I be charged 0.5$? If so is it 0.5$ per CC or I can do it in batch and do 10 CC checks?
Am I thinking right? If the card succesfully passes the CC check does it mean I have to use it in under 5 minutes in order to have chance to create refund in case something's wrong with it?
Can someone explain how the CC checkers actually work and why they kill CCs?

I got used to Patrick Market, maybe that's why I've got so many questions.🤣

Vortiga nick: Transisbad

PepsiCola

Active Carder
Reaction score
1.No, depending on the bin
2.checker should be used after making a payment if failed.
3.dead card is auto refunded indeed .
i checked a card was dead they didn't charge me for the checking

I'm about to deposit some $$ into Vortiga but I do have some questions:
1. Are all cards you sell nonVBV?
2. Is it recommended to use CC checker on Vortiga? I heard that it has a high propability of killing the CC.
3. "Refund method:
You have 100 seconds to use check button in card orders page. If you use check button and your card is dead you will be auto refunded, but if your card is shown alive by checker then you will also see a report button for 5mins. You can use this button to dispute the checker results."

Let's say I have bought some CC and I click check button in under 100 seconds. Will I be charged 0.5$? If so is it 0.5$ per CC or I can do it in batch and do 10 CC checks?
Am I thinking right? If the card succesfully passes the CC check does it mean I have to use it in under 5 minutes in order to have chance to create refund in case something's wrong with it?
Can someone explain how the CC checkers actually work and why they kill CCs?

I got used to Patrick Market, maybe that's why I've got so many questions.🤣

Vortiga nick: Transisbad

Hkoppp

Basic
Reaction score
login: hkoppp
lets push out a real feedback review on shop thanks wait on bonus

Sahass8

Carding Novice
Reaction score
1.No, depending on the bin
2.checker should be used after making a payment if failed.
3.dead card is auto refunded indeed .
i checked a card was dead they didn't charge me for the checking
So it's better to use patrick market since you have option to filter by non vbv?

PepsiCola

Active Carder
Reaction score
patrick's shop doesn't provide refund unless you replenish the account for 150$ ore more , shitty policy

here is Patrick's rules:
Level 0 - after registration (no refund available)
Level 1 - after 150$ Top-up (Trust 95%, if lower - no refund available)
Level 2 - after 350$ Top-up (Trust 90%, if lower - no refund available)
Level 3 - after 700$ Top-up( Trust 85%, if lower - no refund available)

So it's better to use patrick market since you have option to filter by non vbv?

Sahass8

Carding Novice
Reaction score
patrick's shop doesn't provide refund unless you replenish the account for 150$ ore more , shitty policy

here is Patrick's rules:
Ok, you convinced me :D

Sahass8

Carding Novice
Reaction score

here is Patrick's rules:
You seem pretty knowledgable, may I ask you what proxy do you recommend is Nsocks a good choice?

MRforeigner

Basic
Reaction score
hahahahahaha, you’re right bro. But honestly, this shop is good. The checker wasn't good, but the admin said they’re gonna fix it in a few hours. Most of the cards were live, and the dead ones got refunded through the report button.

I hope checker will be fixed soon.
finally someone understand my point
i didnt said checker pay for positive review or something like that i just talked about this guy after he put username like bro you expect more free balance? lol
anyway i might be try this shop with my balance it looks nice from script hope i get good result

Top Bottom