Market VHQ CARDS AT VORTIGA.CC - PRICES FROM 3.5$ TO 15$ MAXIMUM - QUICK SUPPORT - REFUND AUTOMATIC+TICKET

Vortiga

Seller
Reaction score
Vortiga CVV SHOP ! UPDATE NOTIFICATION,

DB NAME : October10_84VR_USA_WRONGAVS_NOREF 🔥🔥🔥

Base is fresh and has extra infos : Phone Numbers, Email Addresses . 🔥

——

DB NAME : October10_70VR_USA_MIX_DOB_NOREF 🔥🔥🔥

Base is fresh and has extra infos : Phone Numbers, Email Addresses, IP and DOB. 🔥

DB NAME : October10_83VR_USA_PHONE_EMAIL_IP 🔥🔥🔥

extra sniff base - quality - email , phone , ip address extra + nice avs ✔️

Vortiga

Seller
Reaction score
DB NAME : October12_USA_MIX_68VR_GOODAVS 🔥

DB INFO : Base is fresh and has extra infos : Phone Numbers, Email Addresses and IP Addresses. 🔥

🇺🇸🇨🇦

-

DB NAME ; October12_USA_MIX_83VR_HQAVS 🔥

DB INFO : extra sniff base - quality - email , phone , ip address extra + good avs. 🔥

🇺🇸🇨🇦🇯🇲

-

DB NAME : October12_US_85VR_HQ 🔥

DB INFO : Base is fresh HQ and VERY GOOD AVS + EXTRA INFO : EMAIL, PHONE AND IP ADDRESSES. 🔥

🇺🇸🇨🇦

dammykrane

Active Carder
Reaction score
Review!

First of ALl deleting comments is so beneath whoever doing it.
The store sell 4th hand materials and checker time is 18 SEC! you heard it right Checker is 18 seconds
In my opinon the store is dead and nothing good here. He ask for review now he have it.

Do not buy here!

Jayski312

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Site was good at first now it sucks with full of dead cards every card is been approved and checker time is 5 seconds so if I was you guys I would stay far away from this site because its a total scam now

dammykrane

Active Carder
Reaction score
Site was good at first now it sucks with full of dead cards every card is been approved and checker time is 5 seconds so if I was you guys I would stay far away from this site because its a total scam now
5 Seconds for you? hahaha i got 18 Seconds :) This shop wont last at all.. Their checker is dead.

Jayski312

Carding Novice
Reaction score
5 Seconds for you? hahaha i got 18 Seconds :) This shop wont last at all.. Their checker is dead.
It was good at first I think just to attract customers, now that they got all the customers they ripping us off with dead cards and used cards and support ain’t no help they swear everything valid

Vortiga

Seller
Reaction score
It was good at first I think just to attract customers, now that they got all the customers they ripping us off with dead cards and used cards and support ain’t no help they swear everything valid
hey provide me your username.

Vortiga

Seller
Reaction score
y
Review!

The store sell 4th hand materials and checker time is 18 SEC! you heard it right Checker is 18 seconds
In my opinon the store is dead and nothing good here. He ask for review now he have it.

Do not buy here!
you are the cocksucker buyer who ask for free things in every store ! so i don't take your comment in positive or in negative.

good luck doing bla bla that won't work or impress my status / reputation.

Vortiga

Seller
Reaction score
DB NAME : October14_USA_83VR_MID_AVS 👍 ✔️

DB INFO : EXTRA INFO ( PHONE , EMAIL AND IP ) + AVS ADDRESS RATE IS MEDIUM / 40-50% 💥
----------

October14_USA_SMALL_BASE_89VR 💲 ✔️

DB INFO : THIS BASE COMES WITH SUCH EXTRA DETAILS LIKE ; EMAIL, PHONE NUMBERS AND IP ADDRESSES, AS EXTRA FOR YOU TO CHECK THE EXACT LOCATION 📍
----------

DB NAME : October14_USA_MIX_85VR_HQBASE 💵

DB INFO : PHONE , EMAIL , IP ADDRESS AS EXTRA INFO AND AVS IS GOOD,85VR OVERALL. 💥🌋

dammykrane

Active Carder
Reaction score
You are ripping people! everyone now know you are just another DEaD STORE SELLING dead cardds. I have been carding since when you are in diapers i sell a thief like you from far.! You dead and Gone! JJust another used card DUMP site selling dead materials
y

you are the cocksucker buyer who ask for free things in every store ! so i don't take your comment in positive or in negative.

good luck doing bla bla that won't work or impress my status / reputation.

Vesploit

Elite
Reaction score
Review!

Do not buy here!
YES!! I got an review deleted as well from TargetCC they are shit as well as this one!
They increase their prices based on your $ in your account!! Also the cc are shit ded
Do not trust them or TargetCC.
Deletion of reviews must stop!

Vortiga

Seller
Reaction score
DB NAME : October16_US_GOODAVS_80VR ✔️🔥

DB INFO : extra sniff base - quality - email , phone extra + good avs. ✅

DB NAME : October16_US_MIX_85VR ✅💲

DB INFO : Base is fresh and has extra infos : Phone Numbers, Email Addresses and IP Addresses.🔥🔥

DB NAME : October16_US_MIX_75VR 🚨💳

DB INFO : EXTRA INFO ( PHONE , EMAIL ) + AVS ADDRESS RATE IS MEDIUM / 50-60%✔️🔥

dammykrane

Active Carder
Reaction score
DB NAME : October16_US_GOODAVS_80VR ✔️🔥

DB INFO : extra sniff base - quality - email , phone extra + good avs. ✅

DB NAME : October16_US_MIX_85VR ✅💲

DB INFO : Base is fresh and has extra infos : Phone Numbers, Email Addresses and IP Addresses.🔥🔥

DB NAME : October16_US_MIX_75VR 🚨💳

DB INFO : EXTRA INFO ( PHONE , EMAIL ) + AVS ADDRESS RATE IS MEDIUM / 50-60%✔️🔥
Stupid FUCKK! with DEAD CARDS!

duncrder

Carding Novice
Reaction score
very sad to see all these bad comments, i have been using this store for a long time, and I have a gold rank.
I have good check time and they also give a lot of bonus to me.
Their bases are good, their old checker was viper which died but now they replaced with luxchecker maybe, and it works fine. dispute option is a perfect way to get a refund for any dead card.

Top Bottom