Market VHQ CARDS AT VORTIGA.CC - PRICES FROM 3.5$ TO 15$ MAXIMUM - QUICK SUPPORT - REFUND AUTOMATIC+TICKET

Rustlesailor

Carding Novice
Reaction score
DB NAME : SEPTEMBER24_91VR_USA_HIGH_AVSHIGH 🏆

This base comes with full extra infos: phone number, email address, ip address, user agent infos. ✔️

🇺🇸 🇦🇺 🇧🇩 🇵🇪 🇭🇰 🇨🇦

DB NAME : SEPTEMBER24_84VR_USA_userAgent 🏆

extra with user agents attached , email address , ip address , and avs is medium-high. ✔️

🇺🇸 🇦🇺 🇨🇦 🇩🇴 🇬🇧 🇮🇱
Can i have test please
User: Rustlesailor

PepsiCola

Active Carder
Reaction score
i am not against that , but all new accounts requesting a test voucher
that sounds fishy !!! what do you think
DB NAME : SEPTEMBER24_91VR_USA_HIGH_AVSHIGH 🏆

This base comes with full extra infos: phone number, email address, ip address, user agent infos. ✔️

🇺🇸 🇦🇺 🇧🇩 🇵🇪 🇭🇰 🇨🇦

DB NAME : SEPTEMBER24_84VR_USA_userAgent 🏆

extra with user agents attached , email address , ip address , and avs is medium-high. ✔️

🇺🇸 🇦🇺 🇨🇦 🇩🇴 🇬🇧 🇮🇱

MRforeigner

Basic
Reaction score
ok ladies and gentleman
after received a 20$ test here is my review
about small things site working very good i didn't notice any bug or something like that its smooth and fast

about ccs
first i bought one us non vbv cc ( note that i know how to card ccs and i know my bins so any result i say i know if its setup fault or bin fault or cc shop fault)

first bought usa non vbv cc
declined to 29.99$ purchase
checked claimed live and when i created ticket support showed live too
so i bought second cc same result
i thought there is something wrong so i checked both cc for 5$ vpn subscription which i carded before with same bin
showed insufficient fund for 5$ !
here is a picture for both ccs
photo_2024-09-25_15-22-31.jpg

photo_2024-09-25_15-22-34.jpg

and i send pic of second cc to shop to see if they refund for ccs that cant pass 5$ transaction and yes they refunded me
so i did another thing i tried to donate wikipedia which has a low security gate
i tried for 3$ donation and got same result
here is pics:
photo_2024-09-25_15-22-37.jpg
photo_2024-09-25_15-22-40.jpg
after that bought 2 non us cards first one is invalid cvv which checker refunded me
second one checker marked live while same thing declined for 29$ purchase

after created ticket they told me its live and correct avs
here is a pic
Screenshot 2024-09-25 152716.png
funny part about their message is
if you lookup bin for yourself you find out that it is JAMAICA bin not even us
and if you lookup address you can see its us address but still 4 check claimed correct avs
its not new for me because i know 4check avs checking is not correct and i don't care about correct avs my method working with wrong avs and i know its incorrect before i even buy cc but its funny admin didn't even pay attention to address or zip code to see its us address and cc is not even close to us
here is their pircture from 4check

Screenshot 2024-09-25 152732.png

anyway i said enough
i see good reviews and i hope there is people who have gotten good ccs from this shop but my experience is not good and you can see all proofs
hope they became better but until then I'm not ready to deposit
good luck guys thanks for reading this long review if you like my reviews you can thank me with one reaction
hope best for shop owner I'm not hate anyone after all its just my experience

PepsiCola

Active Carder
Reaction score
Bro it is a lottery, not all people have money all the time on their accounts/cards ... i bought few cards from this shop ... were winners !!
ok ladies and gentleman
after received a 20$ test here is my review
about small things site working very good i didn't notice any bug or something like that its smooth and fast

about ccs
first i bought one us non vbv cc ( note that i know how to card ccs and i know my bins so any result i say i know if its setup fault or bin fault or cc shop fault)

first bought usa non vbv cc
declined to 29.99$ purchase
checked claimed live and when i created ticket support showed live too
so i bought second cc same result
i thought there is something wrong so i checked both cc for 5$ vpn subscription which i carded before with same bin
showed insufficient fund for 5$ !
here is a picture for both ccs
View attachment 46445

View attachment 46446

and i send pic of second cc to shop to see if they refund for ccs that cant pass 5$ transaction and yes they refunded me
so i did another thing i tried to donate wikipedia which has a low security gate
i tried for 3$ donation and got same result
here is pics:
View attachment 46447
View attachment 46448
after that bought 2 non us cards first one is invalid cvv which checker refunded me
second one checker marked live while same thing declined for 29$ purchase

after created ticket they told me its live and correct avs
here is a pic
View attachment 46449
funny part about their message is
if you lookup bin for yourself you find out that it is JAMAICA bin not even us
and if you lookup address you can see its us address but still 4 check claimed correct avs
its not new for me because i know 4check avs checking is not correct and i don't care about correct avs my method working with wrong avs and i know its incorrect before i even buy cc but its funny admin didn't even pay attention to address or zip code to see its us address and cc is not even close to us
here is their pircture from 4check

View attachment 46450

anyway i said enough
i see good reviews and i hope there is people who have gotten good ccs from this shop but my experience is not good and you can see all proofs
hope they became better but until then I'm not ready to deposit
good luck guys thanks for reading this long review if you like my reviews you can thank me with one reaction
hope best for shop owner I'm not hate anyone after all its just my experience

MRforeigner

Basic
Reaction score
Bro it is a lottery, not all people have money all the time on their accounts/cards ... i bought few cards from this shop ... were winners !!
maybe its for you man but with same usa bins i hit 500$ per transaction also for other countries i don't want mention any shop name in this thread its inappropriate but other shops i use 3out 5 ccs have balance specially when you know your bins
also don't you think its kinda rare someone living in usa have a high level of cc but didn't have 5$ on their bank? anyway i understand your point and my answer is carding is not lottery when you use good cc provider and know your bins

G3PO

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Was given promo credit, bought 4 cards. First card hit for $10 and locked, second was a prepaid that had .48 on it for the past 2 years, third was refunded (I presume bc new card issued, got wrong CVV errors) fourth card seems legit but no balance.

The only other thing I'll say is the checker seems sort of broken, on my last card I got several errors when trying to check and they burned enough time that after reloading 2x time had elapsed and thus couldn't be refunded.

Def not terrible, maybe I just had bad luck? Not itching to give them any $$$, but wouldn't totally discount em.

Vortiga

Seller
Reaction score
tonight we will play a game , 4 lucky winner will receive 250$ IN LITECOIN. [ TOTAL 1000$ GIVEAWAY ] 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

Like this post if you want the game to continue every 3 days ! invite your friends with your referal link so you will be abble to participate in game. 🔥🔥 🔥🔥

Vortiga

Seller
Reaction score
DB NAME : SEPTEMBER27_69VR_USA_phone_email_norefund 🏆 🚫

extra phone , email , NO REFUND - BAD AVS.

🇺🇸

DB NAME : SEPTEMBER27_81VR_US_MIX_Phone_Email_Ip_Avs80vr 🏆 🏆

phone , email , ip address as extra info and avs is good , 81vr overall.

🇺🇸 🇮🇳 🇲🇽 🇳🇮 🇭🇳 🇧🇸 🇨🇦 🇵🇷 🇯🇲

DB NAME : SEPTEMBER27_78VR_USA_AvsGOOD 🏆

address correct rate is good around 80% vr , and comes with normal info [ no phone or email address ] be aware.

🇺🇸

Top Bottom