Market WHITE RABBIT - CC Shop

ApexDev

Seller
Reaction score
WHITE RABBIT - CC Shop

-Automatic refund for dead CC!
-We monitor sellers very strictly!
-We show you the real database validity rate!
-You can choose which seller to buy CC from based on its rating and database validity!
-We upload databases every day!
-Free registration in one click!

-Pre-order bins

We are also happy to work with CVV suppliers as long as you have quality material. (Dear CVV suppliers, we will make every effort to prevent widespread phenomena such as CVV generation, selling the same material in multiple stores, and so on. Please read the rules to avoid future problems.)

We have deposits on exploit and xss forums.

https://wrabbit.cc

http://rabbitxgsdnv62qlmxyem3f2z2josf7yrjsv26rcuzhwxzmzxkhxffid.onion

Contacts:
[email protected]

Last edited:

rosadams

Basic
Reaction score
CC shop, CC+vbv/3ds, live panel, live session exchange - All this and much more is what the first, unique, and unparalleled Limbo project represents!

We invite trafficers, holders of fake/scam shops to work, refine their material, and also sell it to other users. Yes, on our platform, you will be able to buy/sell live sessions with VBV and 3DS confirmation!

We are also happy to collaborate with CVV suppliers, but under the condition that you have high-quality material. (Dear CVV suppliers, we will make every effort to prevent such widespread phenomena as CVV generation, selling the same material in multiple shops, and so on. Please read the rules to avoid future problems.)

Our live panel is easily integratable into any fake/scam shop.

We have deposits for exploit and XSS.

To three users with a serious reputation in crdpro, we will provide a platform free of charge for 2 months.

https://limbo.cards

http://limbocczgdkidcoh5fycmtnwyzznmfeenfg4o2ia2tn2ru2b3qhe4lid.onion/

Contacts:
https://t.me/LimboCC
PM on the forum
Ticket form on the website.
Invite token??

ApexDev

Seller
Reaction score
To register as a regular Buyer, a token is not required, just leave the field blank. to become a seller or work with a live panel Write to tickets on the site

foowah

Basic
Reaction score
Please include LTC payments, its faster with less charges. I want to load your shop & try my hands on your products. I will give my honest review, since there's none so far. Thanks! @ApexDev

Last edited:

almighty

Carding Novice
Reaction score
bro, plz explan very well how to use VBV and 3DS confirmation. i need to card iphone store in france,but payment systeme is 3d secure

ApexDev

Seller
Reaction score
Please include LTC payments, its faster with less charges. I want to load your shop & try my hands on your products. I will give my honest review, since there's none so far. Thanks! @ApexDev
Greetings, at the moment we are planning to enable payments using LTC, but most likely we will do it in a month, since now there is a lot of work on the part of the platform that is responsible for the sessions.

Silentkiller

Basic
Reaction score
The sessions tab doesn't work , just cvv so do with that what you pls friends

ApexDev

Seller
Reaction score
The sessions tab doesn't work , just cvv so do with that what you pls friends
The "Buy Sessions" tab works perfectly . However, sellers who have connected their shops to the platform are currently not selling sessions and are processing them on their own. This can be done by anyone who have scam shop, (or you can buy a scamshop and connect it to the platform). Also, it's important to remember that sessions have a very short lifespan, usually around 2-3 minutes, so you need to be quick to purchase them.

almighty

Carding Novice
Reaction score
you are creating enthusiasm with vbv 3dsecure payment when you cannot afford to sell us this service. we were happy for nothing

ApexDev

Seller
Reaction score
First of all, many sellers use sessions themselves. Secondly, sessions are already available for sale. But if you understand what a session is correctly, you should understand that its lifespan is only a few tens of seconds. Moreover, no one prevents you from organizing your own sessions using the Limbo platform.
you are creating enthusiasm with vbv 3dsecure payment when you cannot afford to sell us this service. we were happy for nothing

ApexDev

Seller
Reaction score
We have updated the CC store. Now you have the ability to check the card within 2 minutes of opening and automatically receive a refund if the card is not working. Additionally, you will also be able to see more information about the cards before making a purchase.

Last edited:

ApexDev

Seller
Reaction score
Hello, Our CC shop is currently recruiting suppliers of high-quality material. If you have CC, you are welcome to join us. We offer very favorable conditions with a commission rate of only 3-5%.

Please be aware that we closely monitor the quality of the material being sold on our platform. If we find out that any manipulations have been made with the material or if the validity percentage significantly differs from what was stated, the account may be banned.

If you plan to sell the same material in multiple stores or engage in reselling, please refrain from doing so. We value the reputation of our shop as one that sells genuine high-quality material, and we do not wish to compromise it.

Additionally, we can offer session organization services. We have several ready-made scam stores that can help you obtain sessions. You can either use them or sell them on our platform. Take your game to the next level with CVV + VBV!

Still don't know what sessions are? Watch this video:

We believe that sessions are the future of carding. Currently, we are the only session exchange platform in the world. For serious clients, we can assist in organizing session acquisition, sales, and more.

We wish everyone profitable ventures in our challenging field, and may this lucrative business become a little easier with the Limbo platform.

Top Bottom