Market WHITE RABBIT - CC Shop

qeep

Supreme
Reaction score
this looks very very nice sir...

peterwater

Premium
Reaction score
CC shop, CC+vbv/3ds, live panel, live session exchange - All this and much more is what the first, unique, and unparalleled Limbo project represents!

We invite trafficers, holders of fake/scam shops to work, refine their material, and also sell it to other users. Yes, on our platform, you will be able to buy/sell live sessions with VBV and 3DS confirmation!

We are also happy to collaborate with CVV suppliers, but under the condition that you have high-quality material. (Dear CVV suppliers, we will make every effort to prevent such widespread phenomena as CVV generation, selling the same material in multiple shops, and so on. Please read the rules to avoid future problems.)

Our live panel is easily integratable into any fake/scam shop.

We have deposits for exploit and XSS.

To three users with a serious reputation in crdpro, we will provide a platform free of charge for 2 months.

https://limbo.cards

http://limbocczgdkidcoh5fycmtnwyzznmfeenfg4o2ia2tn2ru2b3qhe4lid.onion/

Contacts:
https://t.me/LimboCC
PM on the forum
Ticket form on the website.
I want to buy Wells Fargo Debit Card With Balance.

Sunyboy

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I'm looking for a long term partnership with a seller (and no scam) of cloned credit cards

ApexDev

Seller
Reaction score

CARDING EDUCATION​

Greetings! Finally we've launched our new project! Our team is happy to introduce CARDING EDUCATION.

Tired study on your own? It's simple to start - just write and tell me you wanna to be educated.
We teach you all the necessary knowledge, so our pupils can work and earn already.
Under the leadership of our experienced lecturers - even the most newbies will be able to get his first order!

This course includes:

- Online safety, protection of your data, security and anonymity in the network
- Analysis cc's and antidetect browsers
- System installation and configuration (ssh-tunnels/dedicated servers/socks5/VM/Antidetect browser)
- Reviewing Anti-Fraud systems typical markers, attributes and risk zones
- Choosing the right bins and bypassing 3ds
- Working with Enroll and Reroll
and even more!

What do you get after training:

- a set of knowledge and experience so that you can work and make profit on your own
- access to a private chat with other students
- constant support and further advance in the field you are interested in

To sign up for a course write DM:
https://t.me/LimboTeacher

qeep

Supreme
Reaction score
hey

your project sounds really cool.

but I think a lot of people don't get it right.
how does it work with the live session.
I watch every day but can never find a live session to buy.
in your videos it all looks very easy.
can one of you write a step-by-step guide and make it available to us?

that would help us all.

ApexDev

Seller
Reaction score
hey

your project sounds really cool.

but I think a lot of people don't get it right.
how does it work with the live session.
I watch every day but can never find a live session to buy.
in your videos it all looks very easy.
can one of you write a step-by-step guide and make it available to us?

that would help us all.
Currently, we are developing comprehensive training on working with sessions. Yes, there are almost no sessions for sale, and they are immediately bought up. This happened because everyone who organizes sessions conducts them for themselves and works on them personally. Let me try to explain how to do it in just a few words:

1)You need a ready-made store with products, essentially just a cam shop, which can be either fake or your own new store. (Currently, we have eight such stores available for selection, already prepared.)

2)Your store needs to be connected to the Limbo platform (we can do this, or any other programmer can, and all the documentation will be at your disposal).

3)You need to drive traffic to your store.

4)People will come and purchase goods from your scam store, and you will receive their credit card information and two-factor authentication.

Certainly, we will provide guidance and assistance at every step. After that, you will be able to create sessions for yourself and offer them for sale if you are unable to handle all of them personally.

qeep

Supreme
Reaction score
Currently, we are developing comprehensive training on working with sessions. Yes, there are almost no sessions for sale, and they are immediately bought up. This happened because everyone who organizes sessions conducts them for themselves and works on them personally. Let me try to explain how to do it in just a few words:

1)You need a ready-made store with products, essentially just a cam shop, which can be either fake or your own new store. (Currently, we have eight such stores available for selection, already prepared.)

2)Your store needs to be connected to the Limbo platform (we can do this, or any other programmer can, and all the documentation will be at your disposal).

3)You need to drive traffic to your store.

4)People will come and purchase goods from your scam store, and you will receive their credit card information and two-factor authentication.

Certainly, we will provide guidance and assistance at every step. After that, you will be able to create sessions for yourself and offer them for sale if you are unable to handle all of them personally.
Very nice thx u for the info

ApexDev

Seller
Reaction score
A Europe with a 30% validity has appeared for 1 $, perfect for those who do mass data entry or study.

Last edited:

Klopelver

Carding Novice
Reaction score
How serious is this seller. i will check his shop and post reviews soon

Top Bottom