Market WIZARD’S SHOP | EXCLUSIVE CVV/DUMPS/TRACK2+PIN/NOVBV BINS | AUTO REFUND | PRIVATE SNIFFERS | MILLIONS CARDS IN STOCK | DAILY UPDATES | BEST QUALITY

Jokeronyou69

Basic
Reaction score
I’ve bought dead cards how do I get a refund when you say NO REFUND? Also I’m trying to buy cards and AGAIN I can add to cart but CANT BUY THE CARD ?

mroctober.ss

Basic
Reaction score
I’ve bought dead cards how do I get a refund when you say NO REFUND? Also I’m trying to buy cards and AGAIN I can add to cart but CANT BUY THE CARD ?
Same I bought a card and it hasn’t showed in my orders. Reached out to support no answer

sctkennedy1

Basic
Reaction score
Bought 7 cc for around 15usd per cc only 3 was on when I checked with my checker right after I purchased my checker doesnt clip cards so true valid rate is around 40-45% valid rate. Plus he has a no-refund policy which sucks because most of cc are dead.

Jokeronyou69

Basic
Reaction score
Bro what’s the fuck is going on?? I only can checkout with fucking NO CCV cards! Every time I try and buy any other card the fucking site won’t work! I USE TOR AND NET AND BOTH HAVE THIS ISSUE! FIXX SITE PLEASE BRO ???????????

Cyfa101

Elite
Reaction score
Why JavaScript needs to be enabled to ise this???
I don't trust this site

sctkennedy1

Basic
Reaction score
Bought 4 supposed to be PO box cc none of the 4 had PO box addresses seller refused to refund telling methat it might been my fault like Im slow and don't know how to navigate the simple site right. I told him to test his own system and purchase some himself so he can see that im not lying. Haven't heard from him since. Site is decent but has horrible customer service and unorganized. If you guys have anymore legit shops that reasonable let me know im not slow I scam so you cant scam me so come correct!

eazziekiel

Premium
Reaction score
Bought 4 supposed to be PO box cc none of the 4 had PO box addresses seller refused to refund telling methat it might been my fault like Im slow and don't know how to navigate the simple site right. I told him to test his own system and purchase some himself so he can see that im not lying. Haven't heard from him since. Site is decent but has horrible customer service and unorganized. If you guys have anymore legit shops that reasonable let me know im not slow I scam so you cant scam me so come correct!
Well according to my experience with the shop as well.. I usually got denial for refunds.. sometimes he says its over 10minutes even if I send ticket with 1 minute of checking

Jokeronyou69

Basic
Reaction score
Bought over 100 cards ( they’ve earned my trust ) about 20% dead and about 15% low balance *10k or lower* . The other 65% are worth the money spent, make up for the 20% dead . Even caught a piece with 75k line of credit for $1.90 in no cvv base . I’ll be making plenty money, great work.
PRICES ARE A BIT MUCH DUE TO NO REFUNDS AT ALL. BUT OVERALL, TOP 3 SHOPS so far in 2022 , since I can’t use FeShop ? . I hope for longevity is a good shop
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
HARRY POTTER WAS THE BEST MOVIE GROWING UP ??

Top Bottom