Market WIZARD’S SHOP | EXCLUSIVE CVV/DUMPS/TRACK2+PIN/NOVBV BINS | AUTO REFUND | PRIVATE SNIFFERS | MILLIONS CARDS IN STOCK | DAILY UPDATES | BEST QUALITY

Jokeronyou69

Basic
Reaction score
Bought 4 supposed to be PO box cc none of the 4 had PO box addresses seller refused to refund telling methat it might been my fault like Im slow and don't know how to navigate the simple site right. I told him to test his own system and purchase some himself so he can see that im not lying. Haven't heard from him since. Site is decent but has horrible customer service and unorganized. If you guys have anymore legit shops that reasonable let me know im not slow I scam so you cant scam me so come correct!
I’m saying bro ..name ONE shop that refunds for wrong billing ..name one ..you had bad billing , oh well get the updated billing ?

sctkennedy1

Basic
Reaction score
I’m saying bro ..name ONE shop that refunds for wrong billing ..name one ..you had bad billing , oh well get the updated billing ?
unicc did it for me all the time because I buy all the time. Not tripping about the refund its about me purchasing cards from that category and none of them match the category. Literally not even one of the po box cc i bought have a po box address ive even tried again today still no PO address. Why have it as a option if it dont work im buying with the intentions of buying po address for carding reasons thats what i wanted thats not what i got thats why it should be refunded. Never said it a bad shop because its not. its just unorganized he should delete the option if its not an option,

Bhg23

Basic
Reaction score
I added money and it’s saying it’s can’t find the site server wats going on ?

Wizard's Shop

Seller
Reaction score
unicc did it for me all the time because I buy all the time. Not tripping about the refund its about me purchasing cards from that category and none of them match the category. Literally not even one of the po box cc i bought have a po box address ive even tried again today still no PO address. Why have it as a option if it dont work im buying with the intentions of buying po address for carding reasons thats what i wanted thats not what i got thats why it should be refunded. Never said it a bad shop because its not. its just unorganized he should delete the option if its not an option,

I will look into this problem and report it in the topic

MADE

Elite
Reaction score
Do you think you sell gold? What are these prices?

MADE

Elite
Reaction score

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 40
Top Bottom