Market !!!YESBRO!!! pssvnjlxkabaagyqxt3rkgfaigflblnt4qncmfpcgrm46plqlp3wjzyd.onion | yes-status.net

bigbase

Carding Novice
Reaction score
they scam they dont care crdpro use to be best forum before now they dont care they care just their profitt i guees

kuland001

Supreme
Reaction score
THE SHOP HAS MANY BUG,ERROR IN REFUND AMOUNT,VERY BAD CHECKER,AND NO TICKET, IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM,NOBODY HELP YOU.

CardHolder

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Worst shop! Scam! I bought only invalid cards - and cheker think that all was aproved.

nnn333

Basic
Reaction score
Fix it you f..ing checker!
He show everytime all mastercard- valid!
2 weeks lost noney if cars not valid…
Thnx you

pp2p

Elite
Reaction score
I LIKE THIS STORE. 8/10 VALID AND PRICE IS GOOD. CHECKER FOR USA CARDS WORK GOOD

kuland001

Supreme
Reaction score
I cant login,are you sure the web is ok? and checker is worst,please change lux checker,then you are best shop

timhorton

Basic
Reaction score
hello i am a regular user of yesbro.cc and i am having a balace of $45 and unable to login to my account. please check. my user ID is k09g3ex5gfvlp. i used it 3 days ago and now its not logging in.

timhorton

Basic
Reaction score
I cant login,are you sure the web is ok? and checker is worst,please change lux checker,then you are best shop
yeah same problem coming with me also. i used the shop 3 days ago and today when i try to log it in it didnt.

kuland001

Supreme
Reaction score
hello i am a regular user of yesbro.cc and i am having a balace of $45 and unable to login to my account. please check. my user ID is k09g3ex5gfvlp. i used it 3 days ago and now its not logging in.
hey bro,I think the shop maybe runaway

Top Bottom