Market !!!YESBRO!!! pssvnjlxkabaagyqxt3rkgfaigflblnt4qncmfpcgrm46plqlp3wjzyd.onion | yes-status.net

TLZBALA

Carding Novice
Reaction score
- ONLY FIRST-HAND SNIFFED CC;
- FLEXIBLE PRICES;
- FLEXIBLE REFUND POLICY;
- REAL VALID;
- FLEXIBLE LOOK UP;

DOMAINS:
YESBRO.CC
YESBRO.SALE
I just topped up site and its on 3 confirmation and hasnt gone into balance

ccfbok

Carding Novice
Reaction score
This store is terrible. Bought 2 cards, their checker shows that the card is valid. But they are invalid. There is no money back. Don't work with him.

tottem

Basic
Reaction score
YESBRO.pngYESBRO1.pngYESBRO2.png

The first image is from their advertisement on exploit. They claim sellers will get 160 % for their cards. That is only possible if you upload the cards on multiple shops and that is exactly what they do. The next picture is from YESBRO and the third is from WIXX. WIXX is the original store with highest price but honest checker. YESBRO have same cards as WIXX at lower price but the checker is not honest. It is terrible to work with both stores as cards are uploaded at multiple stores without being removed from the other after purchase.

It is clear to me they do want customers to suffer and leave the store because it takes forever to find valid CC. There are valid CC in the stores problem is cards are sold in many hands and checkers in stores except WIXX are set to cheat customers and milk every last drop of the cards.

They are shooting themself in the foot because customers who buy in WIXX where the checker is honest get frustrated when they realise same cards are sold elsewhere cheaper. Yes you can buy same valid cards from YESBRO cheaper then WIXX but if you then get an invalid card you are cheated by the checker so the gain you made from buying from YESBRO is neutralized by the card you will not be refunded for. Then you have to take notes what cards you bought at YESBRO and compare at WIXX so you are not wasting time at WIXX.

The system is so stupid that in all my years of carding this really takes the prize. If there was a nobel prize for stupid sellers they would easily get it.

I know they have multiple shops but I do not have time to check them all. If somebody can list them all please go ahead and do it here.

leren55

Basic
Reaction score
View attachment 5430View attachment 5431View attachment 5432

The first image is from their advertisement on exploit. They claim sellers will get 160 % for their cards. That is only possible if you upload the cards on multiple shops and that is exactly what they do. The next picture is from YESBRO and the third is from WIXX. WIXX is the original store with highest price but honest checker. YESBRO have same cards as WIXX at lower price but the checker is not honest. It is terrible to work with both stores as cards are uploaded at multiple stores without being removed from the other after purchase.

It is clear to me they do want customers to suffer and leave the store because it takes forever to find valid CC. There are valid CC in the stores problem is cards are sold in many hands and checkers in stores except WIXX are set to cheat customers and milk every last drop of the cards.

They are shooting themself in the foot because customers who buy in WIXX where the checker is honest get frustrated when they realise same cards are sold elsewhere cheaper. Yes you can buy same valid cards from YESBRO cheaper then WIXX but if you then get an invalid card you are cheated by the checker so the gain you made from buying from YESBRO is neutralized by the card you will not be refunded for. Then you have to take notes what cards you bought at YESBRO and compare at WIXX so you are not wasting time at WIXX.

The system is so stupid that in all my years of carding this really takes the prize. If there was a nobel prize for stupid sellers they would easily get it.

I know they have multiple shops but I do not have time to check them all. If somebody can list them all please go ahead and do it here.
different shop, ill tell u some , BIGGEST CC DISCOUNTER (ccshop.sale) http://buycc.cc/ , USA BRAND (usacvv.cc) , https://ccshop2.com/ ,u can bbuy any credit card in yesbro and u will find most of them (80%) in these shops, dont belive? try it :D

Card9096

Basic
Reaction score
This shop has 5% valid but there checker will approve all the ccs, the most scammy shop on this.

pp2p

Elite
Reaction score
I like this shop. I have no complains and absolutely satisfied price and quality rate. I can strongly recommend this shop

times192

Elite
Reaction score
You should double check the quality of your card. I bought a lot of cards at the store. Although they are dead, when checking, the message is still valid. And a lot of the same cards were sold at cvv.lu

times192

Elite
Reaction score
VR 80 SSN DOB MMN
You should double check the quality of your card. I bought a lot of cards at the store. Although they are dead, when checking, the message is still valid. And a lot of the same cards were sold at cvv.lu

Top Bottom