Apple pay bin without Verification when adding cvv for sale

max

Basic
Reaction score
But why do you want to kill yourself because i don’t give you the working bin. Or tell me did i ever rip you or any of your family before? So tell me, what’s the problem because i don’t know why you stick to my neck for not show you the bin. I just decided to keep it secret so that it won’t patch quickly that’s why i stopped selling it. So, let me tell you the solution if you’re broke and finding way out. Find good cc shop then you should buying different cc. Then, add it to Apple Pay one after other. By then you will discover working bin. So don’t take my issue personal because of brokenness.

You are a Verified Certified deceptive deceitful Nigerian ripping pig!!

You made your ripping advertising and after figuring I am exposing your ripping cos we both know you never had anything to sell, you are now changing stories??

You wanted to rip.$50 to feed you hungry starved broke ripping imbecile Nigerian pig!!

You didn't even know apple pay worked only on phones and your dumb brainless illiterate ripping head said you need to log in to pc lol

You are just do depressed frustrated and humiliated that exposed your hungry starved broke ripping imbecile Nigerian pig head

Any further ripping attempt here will meet more exposure of you by me

vidy

Basic
Reaction score
Apple pay/ Samsung pay/ Google pay does not just work by adding a bought cvv on the app!

Apple pay/ Google pay, Samsung pay requires a verification like SMS sent only to the phone number registered on the card or email only sent to the email registered on the card , or calling the bank directly ( usually if the card is a business card) or you verify and add the card through the banks mobile app ( with the accurate owners login details)

Thinking you just need to buy a cvv and add card to add to Samsung pay/Apple pay to tap and pay in-store is laughable

But there were very few bins ( USA and UK only I know) that dontt need verification...it just automaticallt adds itself to Apple pay( no SMS, no email, no calling)

With these bins!
You can easily just buy a valid cc and add it instantly and go tap and pay....

I sell these bins and I gladly accept escrow
$1000 per bin ( yes you can easily make that after one tap and pay)
Price is negotiable

You deposit the escrow, I give you bin, you buy the cvv, you add it on Apple pay and escrow releases the escrow.
You do same, rinse and repeat

Send me your telegram in pm
Also I can exchange bins if you have similar ones of apple pay autoverification and proof ( note I won't go first so rippers don't waste my time and yours
Lmao fake af Apple Pay and google pay are capped at 100 dollar transactions

max

Basic
Reaction score
Lmao fake af Apple Pay and google pay are capped at 100 dollar transactions
Dumb brainless retarded imbecile pig and cluleless ignorant illiterate.

Come on telegram let me show your pig ass Apple pay Samsung pay transactions of over $2000 on one single tap

vidy

Basic
Reaction score
Dumb brainless retarded imbecile pig and cluleless ignorant illiterate.

Come on telegram let me show your pig ass Apple pay Samsung pay transactions of over $2000 on one single tap
I’ll pass haha good luck in the future

Roger

Supreme
Reaction score
BINS of No OTP are now available for sale for $30- $50

showkantel

Premium
Reaction score
You’re a fool. I decided not to attend to a asshole Nigga like you. I had sold Apple Pay bin for nigga here and it worked.
balogne.. please instead of paying $1000 for this wankers doo doo butter go and do yourself a real favor and purchase one of my legendary NFT's from "The Shrekening" collection at opensea.io . theres a larger chance that it will appreciate 100x in value then this guys apple bin being legit. and just rule of thumb for people to any1 who is thinking about entertaining this tom foolery. If a seller is putting up unreasonable resistance to logical verification methods then the seller ais as stated before.... is going sell u.... str8 doo doo butter . #Fax check ur memo sheets .

Last edited:
Top Bottom