Apple pay bin without Verification when adding cvv for sale

max

Basic
Reaction score
Apple pay/ Samsung pay/ Google pay does not just work by adding a bought cvv on the app!

Apple pay/ Google pay, Samsung pay requires a verification like SMS sent only to the phone number registered on the card or email only sent to the email registered on the card , or calling the bank directly ( usually if the card is a business card) or you verify and add the card through the banks mobile app ( with the accurate owners login details)

Thinking you just need to buy a cvv and add card to add to Samsung pay/Apple pay to tap and pay in-store is laughable

But there were very few bins ( USA and UK only I know) that dontt need verification...it just automaticallt adds itself to Apple pay( no SMS, no email, no calling)

With these bins!
You can easily just buy a valid cc and add it instantly and go tap and pay....

I sell these bins and I gladly accept escrow
$1000 per bin ( yes you can easily make that after one tap and pay)
Price is negotiable

You deposit the escrow, I give you bin, you buy the cvv, you add it on Apple pay and escrow releases the escrow.
You do same, rinse and repeat

Send me your telegram in pm
Also I can exchange bins if you have similar ones of apple pay autoverification and proof ( note I won't go first so rippers don't waste my time and yours

freak00

Premium
Reaction score
Make a short video how you buy CC in cc-shop , Then make a short telephone screen recording how you tab with same CC . Then you have proof ! Make sure that bin is not visible in CC store just last 4-5 numbers .

max

Basic
Reaction score
Nah won't do that ....you still wouldn't be able to afford it!!
You are just hoping foolishly to see if you can figure out the bank from the video.

I have a better option!
Deposit money as escrow to admin!
After admin confirms he has the escrow, I give you the bin.
Then I tell you cvv shops where they are available, you add it on your apple pay without Verification and admin releases the funds to me

Everyone is happy!
But we both know you won't deposit escrow and only hoping to see a video to try to figure out which bank or which bin is it , so you don't pay anything for it.
Make a short video how you buy CC in cc-shop , Then make a short telephone screen recording how you tab with same CC . Then you have proof ! Make sure that bin is not visible in CC store just last 4-5 numbers .

spoofmaster

Basic
Reaction score
You are just hoping foolishly to see if you can figure out the bank from the video.

I have a better option!
Then I tell you cvv shops where they are available, you add it on your apple pay without Verification and admin releases the funds to me

Everyone is happy!
But we both know you won't deposit escrow and only hoping to see a video to try to figure out which bank or which bin is it , so you don't pay anything for it.
add my telegram spoofmaster i cashed 6k today via apple pay have video proof

spoofmaster

Basic
Reaction score

I have a better option!

Everyone is happy!

max

Basic
Reaction score
Did you read my thread at all!??
I am selling the "no SMS ,no email authentication" apple pay bins
Not looking for someone who cashes out apple pay!! But who wants to buy the bin

max

Basic
Reaction score
Would it not make sense to show proof of your work ? Idc for the bins I have em all but it’s just how would you expect someon to pay 1000$ no proof of work just words
APPLE PAY BINS NO VERIFICATION NEEDED ;FOR TAPTAP
Price : $1000.
Video proof in telegram showing me adding card with no OTP sent
Also bin can easily do $1000 tap ( proof in telegram)
Only pm if you are ready to buy or I report you as spam on Telegram

I accept escrow with the forum admin

ARGENDA

Basic
Reaction score
Apple pay/ Samsung pay/ Google pay does not just work by adding a bought cvv on the app!

Apple pay/ Google pay, Samsung pay requires a verification like SMS sent only to the phone number registered on the card or email only sent to the email registered on the card , or calling the bank directly ( usually if the card is a business card) or you verify and add the card through the banks mobile app ( with the accurate owners login details)

Thinking you just need to buy a cvv and add card to add to Samsung pay/Apple pay to tap and pay in-store is laughable

But there were very few bins ( USA and UK only I know) that dontt need verification...it just automaticallt adds itself to Apple pay( no SMS, no email, no calling)

With these bins!
You can easily just buy a valid cc and add it instantly and go tap and pay....

I sell these bins and I gladly accept escrow
$1000 per bin ( yes you can easily make that after one tap and pay)
Price is negotiable

You deposit the escrow, I give you bin, you buy the cvv, you add it on Apple pay and escrow releases the escrow.
You do same, rinse and repeat

Send me your telegram in pm
Also I can exchange bins if you have similar ones of apple pay autoverification and proof ( note I won't go first so rippers don't waste my time and yours
Tnxks

blueocean

Basic
Reaction score
I got Apple/Google Pay bin without verification. I give out for just $50. Dm on telegram @zenithway1
Escrow accept

max

Basic
Reaction score
I got Apple/Google Pay bin without verification. I give out for just $50. Dm on telegram @zenithway1
Escrow accept
Asked this ripping nigerian asshole for video proof!
Says he needs to get to pc
Exposed his ass that apple pay works for mobiles and not pc
Became speechless

blueocean

Basic
Reaction score
You’re a fool. I decided not to attend to a asshole Nigga like you. I had sold Apple Pay bin for nigga here and it worked.

max

Basic
Reaction score
You’re a fool. I decided not to attend to a asshole Nigga like you. I had sold Apple Pay bin for nigga here and it worked.
You are a hungry starved broke NIGERIAN RIPPING clown!

The only idiot that uses apple pay on his personal computer
Should I paste the screenshot ripper??
This DECEPTIVE DECEITFUL LYING ripper can't show a video of adding cards on his phone without OTP

infact the clown said he used apple pay on his pc lol

blueocean

Basic
Reaction score
You are a hungry starved broke NIGERIAN RIPPING clown!

The only idiot that uses apple pay on his personal computer
Should I paste the screenshot ripper??
This DECEPTIVE DECEITFUL LYING ripper can't show a video of adding cards on his phone without OTP

infact the clown said he used apple pay on his pc lol
But why do you want to kill yourself because i don’t give you the working bin. Or tell me did i ever rip you or any of your family before? So tell me, what’s the problem because i don’t know why you stick to my neck for not show you the bin. I just decided to keep it secret so that it won’t patch quickly that’s why i stopped selling it. So, let me tell you the solution if you’re broke and finding way out. Find good cc shop then you should buying different cc. Then, add it to Apple Pay one after other. By then you will discover working bin. So don’t take my issue personal because of brokenness.

Top Bottom