Apple pay bin without Verification when adding cvv for sale

max

Basic
Reaction score
balogne.. please instead of paying $1000 for this wankers doo doo butter go and do yourself a real favor and purchase one of my legendary NFT's from "The Shrekening" collection at opensea.io . theres a larger chance that it will appreciate 100x in value then this guys apple bin being legit. and just rule of thumb for people to any1 who is thinking about entertaining this tom foolery. If a seller is putting up unreasonable resistance to logical verification methods then the seller ais as stated before.... is going sell u.... str8 doo doo butter . #Fax check ur memo sheets .
You are a dumb retarded imbecile pig, who needs brains in that brainless skull of yours!

Not my problems if you are a broke starved peasant and on your knees begging your nft to be bought

You all know I have the bin but just too depressed that you are broke to afford it.
If I say send me a pm if you need the bin for free, you will be the first thanking me in pm in advance for sending you the bin lol

makewese123

Basic
Reaction score
please dont buy from any of them they are all rippers and mostly likely looking to coins to eat.

max

Basic
Reaction score
nobody will ever buy the bin from him....he is a fucking lowlife ripper and probably starving of food to eat
You crave my bin, you dream of it. Wish for it but too depressed and frustrated that you are a hungry starved broke beggar and can't beg your way out of it NIGERIAN pig

showkantel

Premium
Reaction score
she so mad. well clearly the bin hasnt bought u much happiness cause u still trollin on the forums beggin like a ripper for a quick stack

Baba77

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
Did any one actually bought from him or evrey body just talking??

makewese123

Basic
Reaction score
You crave my bin, you dream of it. Wish for it but too depressed and frustrated that you are a hungry starved broke beggar and can't beg your way out of it NIGERIAN pig
you a fucking loser and a low life pig. please dont buy from him he will rip you off your coin and nigga just in his momma basement sucking dick

max

Basic
Reaction score
Consistent hungry starved broke beggars who crave and dream and wish they had my bin but too frustrated and disappointed that in reality they are too broke to afford $1000

Crying on my thread won't help your begging only $1000 will
broke faggot pigs

bmx22

Basic
Reaction score
But why do you want to kill yourself because i don’t give you the working bin. Or tell me did i ever rip you or any of your family before? So tell me, what’s the problem because i don’t know why you stick to my neck for not show you the bin. I just decided to keep it secret so that it won’t patch quickly that’s why i stopped selling it. So, let me tell you the solution if you’re broke and finding way out. Find good cc shop then you should buying different cc. Then, add it to Apple Pay one after other. By then you will discover working bin. So don’t take my issue personal because of brokenness.
hey man, do you have a telegram or icq? I want us to discuss business

makewese123

Basic
Reaction score
Consistent hungry starved broke beggars who crave and dream and wish they had my bin but too frustrated and disappointed that in reality they are too broke to afford $1000

Crying on my thread won't help your begging only $1000 will
broke faggot pigs
you gon die of cancer soon

max

Basic
Reaction score
Bump!

Price $1000

Escrow gladly accepted

Klakay86

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Apple pay/ Samsung pay/ Google pay does not just work by adding a bought cvv on the app!

Apple pay/ Google pay, Samsung pay requires a verification like SMS sent only to the phone number registered on the card or email only sent to the email registered on the card , or calling the bank directly ( usually if the card is a business card) or you verify and add the card through the banks mobile app ( with the accurate owners login details)

Thinking you just need to buy a cvv and add card to add to Samsung pay/Apple pay to tap and pay in-store is laughable

But there were very few bins ( USA and UK only I know) that dontt need verification...it just automaticallt adds itself to Apple pay( no SMS, no email, no calling)

With these bins!
You can easily just buy a valid cc and add it instantly and go tap and pay....

I sell these bins and I gladly accept escrow
$1000 per bin ( yes you can easily make that after one tap and pay)
Price is negotiable

You deposit the escrow, I give you bin, you buy the cvv, you add it on Apple pay and escrow releases the escrow.
You do same, rinse and repeat

Send me your telegram in pm
Also I can exchange bins if you have similar ones of apple pay autoverification and proof ( note I won't go first so rippers don't waste my time and yours

max

Basic
Reaction score
Still !!
Escrow is a must ! Don't add me if you don't have BTC escrow available

My telegram is @sensooo

max

Basic
Reaction score
Bump
Escrow is a must ! Don't add me if you don't have BTC escrow available

My telegram is @sensooo

max

Basic
Reaction score
nigga is a scam dont fall for him
Your hungry starved broke ripping imbecile beggar head is hoping for the bin for free and so depressed that you need 20 years washing toilets to come up with 1,000

I gladly accept escrow, but broke hungry starved peasants cry that they can't get a free Maserati lol

Top Bottom