Apple pay bin without Verification when adding cvv for sale

outlaw007

Basic
Reaction score
BEST conversation ever
please entertain us
a busy man and a man that knows the value of what hes doing wont even care to respond neither would he show concern towards negative comments
anybody selling gods should at least have manners both the seller and buyers should thanks and wishing u all the best

Dlslater

Basic
Reaction score
BEST conversation ever
please entertain us
a busy man and a man that knows the value of what hes doing wont even care to respond neither would he show concern towards negative comments
anybody selling gods should at least have manners both the seller and buyers should thanks and wishing u all the best
Lmao! Used to have luck with the old fia bins, but havent got anything to go non-verify in a minute other that ****3420

max

Basic
Reaction score
you gon die of cancer ripper
A hungry starved broke ripping imbecile Nigerian pig beggar always on chat begging to sell non-existent profiles in his desperate bid to rip and feed since you are close to dying of starvation

makewese123

Basic
Reaction score
A hungry starved broke ripping imbecile Nigerian pig beggar always on chat begging to sell non-existent profiles in his desperate bid to rip and feed since you are close to dying of starvation
nah ogun go kill you this oloriburuku

max

Basic
Reaction score
nah ogun go kill you this oloriburuku
A verified certified illiterate Nigerian who can't comprehend simple diction

The time you used in begging on both knees and trying to rip. You could have used in enrolling in English lessons.....oops I forgot , you are a hungry starved broke peasant

makewese123

Basic
Reaction score
A verified certified illiterate Nigerian who can't comprehend simple diction

The time you used in begging on both knees and trying to rip. You could have used in enrolling in English lessons.....oops I forgot , you are a hungry starved broke peasant
fuck you momma...you imbecilic moroon

max

Basic
Reaction score
fuck you momma...you imbecilic moroon
Says the retarded pig,whose prostitute Nigerian mom regrets every day not aborting you when she was pregnant for you after being gang raped by 12 Nigerian imbecile pigs and the product was you

Btw how is the search for your real Nigerian rapist dad going??

makewese123

Basic
Reaction score
Says the retarded pig,whose prostitute Nigerian mom regrets every day not aborting you when she was pregnant for you after being gang raped by 12 Nigerian imbecile pigs and the product was you

Btw how is the search for your real Nigerian rapist dad going??
you fucking idiots...go rape your fucking momma as you always do. gonna post your pics very soon. faggot

max

Basic
Reaction score
you fucking idiots...go rape your fucking momma as you always do. gonna post your pics very soon. faggot
A simple question was asked how the search for your ugly rapist Nigerian dad is going since you are a product of rape after your ugly Nigerian prostitute mom was gang raped by 10 Nigerian beggars and the product is you

No surprise that you came out from her asshole that's why you stink and smell even if sprayed Dior cologne

And so much regret from your prostitute mom regretting not aborting a low life pig like you

makewese123

Basic
Reaction score
A simple question was asked how the search for your ugly rapist Nigerian dad is going since you are a product of rape after your ugly Nigerian prostitute mom was gang raped by 10 Nigerian beggars and the product is you

No surprise that you came out from her asshole that's why you stink and smell even if sprayed Dior cologne

And so much regret from your prostitute mom regretting not aborting a low life pig like you
you gon die of cancer and covid 19.

Banditbaker

Elite
Reaction score
Apple pay/ Samsung pay/ Google pay does not just work by adding a bought cvv on the app!

Apple pay/ Google pay, Samsung pay requires a verification like SMS sent only to the phone number registered on the card or email only sent to the email registered on the card , or calling the bank directly ( usually if the card is a business card) or you verify and add the card through the banks mobile app ( with the accurate owners login details)

Thinking you just need to buy a cvv and add card to add to Samsung pay/Apple pay to tap and pay in-store is laughable

But there were very few bins ( USA and UK only I know) that dontt need verification...it just automaticallt adds itself to Apple pay( no SMS, no email, no calling)

With these bins!
You can easily just buy a valid cc and add it instantly and go tap and pay....

I sell these bins and I gladly accept escrow
$1000 per bin ( yes you can easily make that after one tap and pay)
Price is negotiable

You deposit the escrow, I give you bin, you buy the cvv, you add it on Apple pay and escrow releases the escrow.
You do same, rinse and repeat

Send me your telegram in pm
Also I can exchange bins if you have similar ones of apple pay autoverification and proof ( note I won't go first so rippers don't waste my time and yours
Hello brother do you reckon this bin is still going?

Top Bottom