APSHIGGY

Premium
Reaction score
Why everyone think they sauce is betta like you prolly got no sauce at all

max

Basic
Reaction score
I highly doubt it you must be drunk lol
Pig you are on your slave knees begging to exchange your bins I already have with the ones you don't have

Brainless retarded imbecile beggar , I sell only and not here to breastfeed your pig ass

max

Basic
Reaction score
Why everyone think they sauce is betta like you prolly got no sauce at all
Why does your skilless pig ass think everyone is your mom to breastfeed your hungry starved broke peasant beggar ass. You can't consistently think you can beg your way out of everything pig

APSHIGGY

Premium
Reaction score
Why does your skilless pig ass think everyone is your mom to breastfeed your hungry starved broke peasant beggar ass. You can't consistently think you can beg your way out of everything pig
Wtf is you saying you sucking to much dick get my shit out your mouth for a sec cause your father a tranny and he still broke so eat up

APSHIGGY

Premium
Reaction score
I got sauce and imma sauce on your great grandma grave heavy sauce to enough to go around on your mother mouth

max

Basic
Reaction score
I got sauce and imma sauce on your great grandma grave heavy sauce to enough to go around on your mother mouth
Only sauce your hungry starved broke beggar has is to beg on your slave knees abd then get too emotional and very heartbroken when rejected

max

Basic
Reaction score
Yu crave my bins, dream of it, wish for it but too depressed that you are a hungry starved peasant who can't afford it

You have been crying and wailing since I rejected you and your inability to beg your way out of a sauce you desperately need and your emotions fail you cos you are too heartbroken and dejected
Lmao you sound like a dork I know you soft eat dick you munch

Top Bottom