Market ====[ https://savastan0.biz/ ]===(BEST CC SHOP)best dark net vendor private shop

briangreys

Premium
Reaction score
this site has zero support, uses generated numbers, and the checker is broken AF. I gave them chance afrter chance, but they stopped responding to my tickets when their checker freezes up and I goty stuck with dead cards because it said timed out...

You ewill regret using this site, if you dont already...

DANTExANUJ

Basic
Reaction score
Your shop checker not working, showing API error lost my money because i didn't get refund for dead card. proof attached below please refund money for dead cc and fix checker.

Attachments

• apiproof.png
    apiproof.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 18

kidkuff

Basic
Reaction score
Hi savastano im not going to be rude or have an attuitude but i watch your shop grown over the years i still remember when you only had 18k cards now you close to a million, the other day your checker gave an api error hence our btc was taken and no refund im sure this happened to many people, please you guys made hundred thousands or even millions of dollars, refund everyone will be a small drop in the bucket. Please answer my support ticket username angelo242

DANTExANUJ

Basic
Reaction score
Hi savastano im not going to be rude or have an attuitude but i watch your shop grown over the years i still remember when you only had 18k cards now you close to a million, the other day your checker gave an api error hence our btc was taken and no refund im sure this happened to many people, please you guys made hundred thousands or even millions of dollars, refund everyone will be a small drop in the bucket. Please answer my support ticket username angelo242
message them on telegram, got my refund.

kushking555

Carding Novice
Reaction score
This site uploading cc numbers with mismatching names,was going good july and august now just feel like i wasted my money and no response from support chat in one month.

Adsds

Supreme
Reaction score
checker not working has api error. should have believed to all reviews here. got scammed

magicced

Carding Novice
Reaction score
8 days no payout still , support is literally dead 0 replies on 8 tickets

qeep

Supreme
Reaction score
There's something strange about them. I got my CC's there for a long time and everything was fine. CC's were okay, the checker did a good job. But I haven't been able to access my account for a few months. I bought ~30 CC's and still had a small BTC balance, but when I tried to log in I've been having problems for months. Every now and then I can log in and see my balance. but can't see my purchased CC's. other days I can't even log in. somehow strange...

nonghuol

Carding Novice
Reaction score
waiting admin support respond my problem :(
maybe someone have another contact support ?
i have contact
@savstano_sk3 and @sav154

but have been 3 days not respond :(

xxxGojjoxxx

Carding Novice
Reaction score
waiting admin support respond my problem :(
maybe someone have another contact support ?
i have contact
@savstano_sk3 and @sav154

but have been 3 days not respond :(
they both not responding thats only there contact support @mod of crdpro please look into this matter @willsmith

DANTExANUJ

Basic
Reaction score
no response from the support till now neither on telegram nor the ticket. @Will Smith please can you look into this matter brother they update base in shop but no reply from support.

Top Bottom