Market ====[ https://savastan0.biz/ ]===(BEST CC SHOP)best dark net vendor private shop

Panda

Basic
Reaction score
Can’t log into my account keep saying password/ username not correct. And I have funds on my account

Chapsdad23$

MR. NO 🧢 ALL FACTS!!!
Elite
Reaction score
Don't ever buy accounts from this site. Was told to contact seller on Telegram after buying a crypto account and never received a response. I reported the purchase right away only for support to tell me to contact. It's been a week and after leaving screens showing that the "seller" never replied now support won't even reply. Definitely a scam...if you shop just don't buy any accounts. You are giving money away at that point.
Cap you lying your ass off

Chapsdad23$

MR. NO 🧢 ALL FACTS!!!
Elite
Reaction score
I been messing with site for decent amount of time.. checker does approve dead cards from Time to time but I have had 80% success rate been using site since before covid

Alcapon83

Basic
Reaction score
Cheker is automatically said valid cc and my 2 cheker said hold card
Selling dead cc dont waist your money

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230212_173036_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230212_173036_Samsung Internet.jpg
    383.1 KB · Views: 29

stayloki88

Basic
Reaction score
aye so whats up?? this guy just jump ship or something??? jokes on me for only reading the first couple pages of the thread cause now ive got a payment loaded more than an hour ago with 11 confirmations and am not able to create a ticket on the site cause it just automatically pops with a message stating "wait for 2 confirmations do not create ticket" for ANY ticket that is about anything payment related. anyone know whats going on?? heard this shop was legit

gunz9999

Basic
Reaction score
aye so whats up?? this guy just jump ship or something??? jokes on me for only reading the first couple pages of the thread cause now ive got a payment loaded more than an hour ago with 11 confirmations and am not able to create a ticket on the site cause it just automatically pops with a message stating "wait for 2 confirmations do not create ticket" for ANY ticket that is about anything payment related. anyone know whats going on?? heard this shop was legit
Same has happened to me, 24 hours no payment update. Probably they're pulling an exit scam.

stayloki88

Basic
Reaction score
Same has happened to me, 24 hours no payment update. Probably they're pulling an exit scam.
okay so update: i created a ticket through a different category last night and this morning (more like noon) when i woke up the money was finally on there. and the cc i bought actually was legit

cube63

Basic
Reaction score
Avoid site, dead cc seller and tickets are ignored. I purchased one that says there's a balance of $10 000 on the card but card declined on $75. Absolute dead card, trash selling site!

Blaize9211

Basic
Reaction score
Cards are good I’ve hit $300 off 2 cards. But I just reloaded my account a the sites down. Other than that I like this site.

Nonexistent22

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
Cards are good I’ve hit $300 off 2 cards. But I just reloaded my account a the sites down. Other than that I like this site.
What base did u use bro? I only get the high valid ones haven’t tried the others

Top Bottom