Market ====[ https://savastan0.biz/ ]===(BEST CC SHOP)best dark net vendor private shop

cube63

Basic
Reaction score
You guys are discussing how a dead site with dead cards will be back online? I hope it remains offline, spent hundreds of $$ and no valid card and no response from support.

Last edited:

hmudawg

Basic
Reaction score
You guys are discussing how a dead site with dead cards will be back online? I hope it remains offline, spent hundreds of $$ and no valid card and no response from support.
just because you dont know how to use a site or have good bins that smack or know how to revive dead cards can call a site trash lol stay in your lane burger maybe your in the wrong field go learn a skill instead of just talking shit.

Nonexistent22

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
Lol bro u need good bins and buy from the right bases I’ve had good cards from there

cube63

Basic
Reaction score
just because you dont know how to use a site or have good bins that smack or know how to revive dead cards can call a site trash lol stay in your lane burger maybe your in the wrong field go learn a skill instead of just talking shit.
Learn a skill, you're an idiot. I've been carding for 24 years. You were not even born then, site is dead with dead cards. I'll teach you 1 or 2 things, once I'm done setting up my sniffer I'll be gone from this shit and maybe your broke ass can buy some ccs from me.

Last edited:

Nonexistent22

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
Good bins? Tell me what a good bin is. Don't we all have our favorite bins?
Food for thought just cause u haven’t had success on a site doesn’t mean nobody else will like I said get NEW bins and try other bases or just get a new site…

Nonexistent22

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
Avoid site, dead cc seller and tickets are ignored. I purchased one that says there's a balance of $10 000 on the card but card declined on $75. Absolute dead card, trash selling site!
Assuming u bought from known balance base if it was a chase CC u bought and it declined u have to call nd verify purchase they will then lift hold on card

cube63

Basic
Reaction score
Assuming u bought from known balance base if it was a chase CC u bought and it declined u have to call nd verify purchase they will then lift hold on card
You're not listening, the card has no balance. Dead card! Dead, a card cannot have balance if it's already dead.

briangreys

Premium
Reaction score
anyone else get the ERROR MESSAGE 1001 CONTACT WITH SUPPORT lately? it was fucking me up all night last night, and of course it just so happens to come up right after I buy a $30 DEAD card, during the checking process. It forced me to log out and log back in while it was stuck in the checking mode, only to see that the card was TIMED OUT when I got back in. I anticipated this, so I took a picture of the message while it was up when the card was checking, AND a video of the checker bneing frozen and unresponsive because of it...
I would THINK that that would be all the evidence that SUPPORT would need to issue a refund, or am I mistaken? .....becasue its been over 24 hours and no response to my ticket, or my message on telegram.

Attachments

• 20230504_234532 copy.jpg
    20230504_234532 copy.jpg
    813.1 KB · Views: 20

robertham65

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hey, please check the ticket, you have not check and response to my tickets.

djhasty

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Login stopped working randomly is site not working,?

Panda

Basic
Reaction score
I’ve then reached out to support on site and telegram. In regards to a topup I did on May 30th that never made it to my account. Support not answering tickets or telegram.

Reaction score
THIS SHOP ONLY CHECK FOR CORRECT CARD NUMBER HE DOESN'T CARE FOR CORRECT CVV FIX YOUR CHECKER MAN

ebaby03

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Sells dead cards after there checker approves
He doesn’t respond to tickets neither

Top Bottom