Market Jerry's CC+CVV Store - Excellent base, the only store with avs check!

Ordershipped

Carding Novice
Reaction score
your a clown with your new account
I feel to ignore you but you deserve a respond.
Not everyone needs to grow an account just like you've done for yourself.
a lot of pro check updates on forum as guest user. you're probably a NOOB and I don't have much time to waste with you cause I don't see how this hurt any progress in your life.

you're probably hating on friends succeeding around you.
stay humble !!!!

devil-jerry

Seller
Reaction score
stop giving bums with new accounts test . all they broke asses are doing is remaking accounts broke shit makes me sick
we have taken note of this situation; we will not provide gift cards to accounts registered within the last 6 months.

Merkem

Premium
Reaction score
a lot of pro check updates on forum as guest user. you're probably a NOOB and I don't have much time to waste with you cause I don't see how this hurt any progress in your life.

stay humble !!!!
Because they rather reply to you bums with no money instead of my ticket !

MRforeigner

Basic
Reaction score
Good for the honest review. I think he needs to stop giving test so the real reviews can start coming in. Majority of people created many profiles to receive gift code and give fake reviews. I think Jerry has tried by giving out gifts so far. But the real reviews has to start coming in
right until he keep giveaway giftcode sellers cant make profit and buyer doesn't want deposit because all wait for free gift code and create many fake accounts

MRforeigner

Basic
Reaction score

stay humble !!!!
then mister PRO you cant afford 15$ to test this shop?
😂

Merkem

Premium
Reaction score
then mister PRO you cant afford 15$ to test this shop?
😂
Facts 😂🙏🏽 but it’s the fact they think they slick. They get the code and make a new account . The bums get the sellers all worked up & when there’s real problems they don’t even look in it because they so fed up already

dfriend

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
we have taken note of this situation; we will not provide gift cards to accounts registered within the last 6 months.
Good 👍. That would stop the fake reviews. Anyone interested in the shop should deposit.

devil-jerry

Seller
Reaction score
1.We noticed that the cards uploaded by sellers do not have sufficient balance, so we changed the checking method.
2.Users who want to test our store can leave your comments, and we will randomly select some users to send free gift cards (only users registered on the forum for more than 6 months will be selected).

Bins4life

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
yes lots of insufficient balance cards lately, will test a new base for new review for a voucher thanks jerry

Merkem

Premium
Reaction score
1.We noticed that the cards uploaded by sellers do not have sufficient balance, so we changed the checking method.
2.Users who want to test our store can leave your comments, and we will randomly select some users to send free gift cards (only users registered on the forum for more than 6 months will be selected).
Awesome!!!

Gripper

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
Your shop is great.
but most materials are not quite fresh and low quality but valid.
though I got luckily scanning through your bases and hitted a single card with an amazing amount.

I'd appreciate a new gift code if am eligible.

thanks !!!

Gripper

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
If you don't mind me asking.
How does the new checker works.
Or insufficient get refunded at time buyer purchase card or you made adjustment with trust score.
I can scan through bases to find valid but my problem is with the trust score.
after 15/16 purchases of low quality materials, trust score drops and I end up in LOST unable to continue to find valid.

dfriend

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
G
Good 👍. No more giving test to new accounts. I'd appreciate if I'm selected to test.

Bins4life

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
one of the best shop jerry send me voucher code for latest base review a+++

Top Bottom