Market Jerry's CC+CVV Store - Excellent base, the only store with avs check!

devil-jerry

Seller
Reaction score
very nice store happy new year 2024...can get gift code please
happy new year,check your PM,if you think our store is recommended, you can share your invitation code to invite your partner, you'll receive 5% of their recharge amount as a bonus.

Bins4life

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
best shop for the price on this shop, pm me a gift code ill invite more people in

Ordershipped

Carding Novice
Reaction score
just found this.
can I get gift to test.
i hope it good as site looks great.

spacex

Carding Novice
Reaction score
need to test site, canu give trial credit, if all good i can load daily

augmentin

Carding Novice
Reaction score
please give me gift code and thanks for feedback and reviwed i add to you

devil-jerry

MRforeigner

Basic
Reaction score
okay guys
i received gift code about 1 week ago but i didnt have time to purchase cc and test shop
yesterday i did so let me give you full review about everything
remember all my reviews for shops are %100 honest ( sorry if my english is bad)

anyway lets start with small things
site design and UI is very good close to perfect
site working very well on mobile even though i dont use mobile very much for buy cc but i tested and working very well

about bins
most of my bins which is not a public but i cant say its very rare i can find cc of them with many different city and state which is good

about cc price i think price is fair you cant say its expensive its close to cheap not expensive

cc quality
i know you guys all waiting for this
for cc quality i think its very good
my gift code is 10$ so im unable to buy at fresh base because price is 12$ but i bought from 9 days old base bought 3 cc
2 of them dead which i got refund
1 live and hit 89$ for me
i cant show you screen shot of what i carded so sorry for that

anyway if i can get a 1/3 live cc from 9 days old base and live cc hit for me i cant say its bad because now theres not many shops around with a fresh cc

checker quality
perfect
if cc is dead show dead
if live show live i didnt notice any fake output

last thing
about trust score system
i think its big pro for cc shop like that
after i refunded 2 cc of 3
my trust score rate %99
in most of shops i should reach %75 or below after you refunded 2 cc out of 3 but no
im still able to check and refund

so if you real carder this shop good for you?
A/ yes %100 percent recommend you to try it

also you cant forget it that owner is so kind i see he give gift codes to everyone even new accounts for a long time
i say maybe hi gifted more than 500$ which i never see any single shop do this

anyway hope my review help you if its helpful you can thank me by leaving one reaction

my only advice to owner of jerry's store is keep on this quality and stay away from trash sellers ruin your shop

devil-jerry

Seller
Reaction score
okay guys
i received gift code about 1 week ago but i didnt have time to purchase cc and test shop

site working very well on mobile even though i dont use mobile very much for buy cc but i tested and working very well

about bins
most of my bins which is not a public but i cant say its very rare i can find cc of them with many different city and state which is good

about cc price i think price is fair you cant say its expensive its close to cheap not expensive

cc quality
my gift code is 10$ so im unable to buy at fresh base because price is 12$ but i bought from 9 days old base bought 3 cc

anyway if i can get a 1/3 live cc from 9 days old base and live cc hit for me i cant say its bad because now theres not many shops around with a fresh cc

checker quality
perfect
if cc is dead show dead

last thing
about trust score system
my trust score rate %99
in most of shops i should reach %75 or below after you refunded 2 cc out of 3 but no

also you cant forget it that owner is so kind i see he give gift codes to everyone even new accounts for a long time

anyway hope my review help you if its helpful you can thank me by leaving one reaction

my only advice to owner of jerry's store is keep on this quality and stay away from trash sellers ruin your shop
thank you very much for your evaluation. we will do better and continue to improve. we will also look for more high-quality sellers.

Merkem

Premium
Reaction score
okay guys

about bins

cc quality

checker quality
perfect
if cc is dead show dead

last thing
about trust score system
my trust score rate %99

what seller you like?

dfriend

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
i bought from this seller (
mjh666cc
)
Good for the honest review. I think he needs to stop giving test so the real reviews can start coming in. Majority of people created many profiles to receive gift code and give fake reviews. I think Jerry has tried by giving out gifts so far. But the real reviews has to start coming in

Top Bottom