Market Jerry's CC+CVV Store - Excellent base, the only store with avs check!

Gripper

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
1.We noticed that the cards uploaded by sellers do not have sufficient balance, so we changed the checking method.
2.Users who want to test our store can leave your comments, and we will randomly select some users to send free gift cards (only users registered on the forum for more than 6 months will be selected).
The only change I can see here is that you've adjusted trust score.
before you can't check card after buying up to 15 low quality materials.
but currently now, you can't check card after buying just 6 low quality materials.

can you just scrap this process. I don't think anyone will abuse anything here if they can find a high valid materials to milk.
I appreciate the gift code as it helps to check how your shop function.

i hope you'll scrap the trust score process and supply high materials let's milk.
release the high materials. Been down for a while and drained.

👌

devil-jerry

Seller
Reaction score
The only change I can see here is that you've adjusted trust score.
before you can't check card after buying up to 15 low quality materials.
but currently now, you can't check card after buying just 6 low quality materials.

can you just scrap this process. I don't think anyone will abuse anything here if they can find a high valid materials to milk.
I appreciate the gift code as it helps to check how your shop function.

i hope you'll scrap the trust score process and supply high materials let's milk.
release the high materials. Been down for a while and drained.

👌
we have not adjusted the credit rating; we have re-examined some sellers' cards and closed their seller panels, and we are still looking for more good sellers.

krazejwett45

Basic
Reaction score
i loaded 50 can i get a extra gift code as a bonus. would like to test out more cards please

dfriend

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
Hey Jerry, is there a way for me to test your cards 😉

bangbang

Basic
Reaction score
i loaded small money to test store. I like the search criteria options to search cc and support is VERY responsive and helpful. i bought 6 cards only one worked with any significant balance, the other 5 were dead and one had invalid info from seller on cc. Created a ticket and was refunded immediately, usually most store owners will ignore you if a seller provides incorrect info or take ages to respond in hopes you will forget or move on. One of the cards of the 5 left was a debit and was in fact live but couldn't even set up a netflix subscription or buy a movie ticket. That comes with the game we play so i cant complain about that too much. The site works beautifully , hopefully these sellers will provide better work in the future, so far the quality and validity of the cc info is subpar to say the least.

devil-jerry

Seller
Reaction score
i loaded small money to test store. I like the search criteria options to search cc and support is VERY responsive and helpful. i bought 6 cards only one worked with any significant balance, the other 5 were dead and one had invalid info from seller on cc. Created a ticket and was refunded immediately, usually most store owners will ignore you if a seller provides incorrect info or take ages to respond in hopes you will forget or move on. One of the cards of the 5 left was a debit and was in fact live but couldn't even set up a netflix subscription or buy a movie ticket. That comes with the game we play so i cant complain about that too much. The site works beautifully , hopefully these sellers will provide better work in the future, so far the quality and validity of the cc info is subpar to say the least.
thanks for your honest comments, we will continually become better.

devil-jerry

Seller
Reaction score
Update!!

Please follow and subscribe to our channel to receive the latest updates promptly.

Telegram Channel:t.me/jerryscc

krazejwett45

Basic
Reaction score
I’m not going to lie bro some of your sellers on the site is selling dead cards with a 75% rate valid it’s not even going through for $1. I don’t want to keep checking and refunding the pieces cuz it’s making my trust score go lower but it’s not fair for the ones that’s actually trying to make a profit of what they paid for. I just bought 5 pieces all dead with 0 dollars on it but says 75% valid whether it was the $12 ones or the $5 ones I actually got lucky with a $7 piece it was working for 2 days got bout 250 out of it but that’s about it that’s the only one that worked for me so far and I strongly feel like some sellers on your site are tricking us into buying dead cards bro. Another thing why there’s an option for SSN but there’s no cards with ssn

devil-jerry

Seller
Reaction score
I’m not going to lie bro some of your sellers on the site is selling dead cards with a 75% rate valid it’s not even going through for $1. I don’t want to keep checking and refunding the pieces cuz it’s making my trust score go lower but it’s not fair for the ones that’s actually trying to make a profit of what they paid for. I just bought 5 pieces all dead with 0 dollars on it but says 75% valid whether it was the $12 ones or the $5 ones I actually got lucky with a $7 piece it was working for 2 days got bout 250 out of it but that’s about it that’s the only one that worked for me so far and I strongly feel like some sellers on your site are tricking us into buying dead cards bro. Another thing why there’s an option for SSN but there’s no cards with ssn
we have made improvements to the situation you mentioned, and you can see that the base of our store has been reduced. because most bases were eliminated, there were situations where there was an SSN option but no card.

krazejwett45

Basic
Reaction score
I give up on this site. I ain’t gone lie it started off good but now idk wtf is going on I’m losing more money instead of making it back. Nothing is valid it’s starting to piss me off, I’m trying to work and y’all keep selling bullshit I used to vouch for this site but now idk man. I just try buying this piece I called the bank the minute I enter the full 16 digits it told me that it’s invalid I tried to refund it it keeps talking bout site down lol I’m losing either way69DC9A2B-F747-428F-BB9F-C29691995E80.png

Top Bottom