Market Jerry's CC+CVV Store - Excellent base, the only store with avs check!

devil-jerry

Seller
Reaction score
My review : This store sells trash . I claimed to their support they are reselling cards from another shop and they ignored me . Almost all of their cards are second hand. I don't recommend this shop to anyone
Tell me your username and I'll check the message you sent, we have 0 tolerance for second hand cards

devil-jerry

Seller
Reaction score
Dear valued customers

In recent months, our establishment has been besieged by the tiresome issue of substandard cards, courtesy of dishonourable sellers. These vendors attempted to deceive our checking systems, uploading inferior cards that have significantly tarnished our reputation.

We are delighted to announce that this vexing issue has now been rectified.

We have ceased to rely on the likes of 4check and luxchecker, which proved inaccurate and susceptible to deception. In their stead, we have developed our proprietary checking system, tailored exclusively for our sellers, ensuring that all cards listed undergo rigorous scrutiny.

Currently, we are methodically eliminating disreputable sellers and outdated data sets, a task that requires time but rest assured, is being actively pursued. You might have noticed a recent decline in new data additions—this is the result of our new checker, which only permits cards with astoundingly sound balances to be listed.

Moreover, we have substantially reduced the default price of cards.

Our commitment to enhancing your card purchasing experience remains steadfast, and your feedback and critiques are always welcome. I trust that sincerity will yield splendid outcomes. Do try purchasing from our new data sets and revel in the surprises that await.

Warm regards

jeambacon

Active Carder
Reaction score
minimum 50 usd deposit is not ok if new user wanna test site and also recent days there is many sllers selling in multiple sites, better change minimum deposit to lower amount like 10 or 20

devil-jerry

Seller
Reaction score
Update!!!

Base_name:0704-BR-AR-FR-AE-BO-71%valid
Seller: Hassan

Base_name:0704-US-GB-BE-ID-IN-77%valid
Seller:redblack

Base_name:0704-US-BE-CA-CO-IT-71%valid

Base_name:0704-US-BZ-100%valid
Seller:shopppp

Base_name:0704-CA-GB-US-86%valid
Seller:FFLLHH6688

Base_name:0703-US-PR-GB-GH-73%valid
Seller: buletailok

Base_name:0703-US-CA-AU-EC-FR-68%valid
Seller: love9527

Base_name:0703-US-CA-NO-IT-AU-68%valid

Base_name:0703-US-CA-AU-BE-CO-65%valid

To not miss out on any exciting content, please follow and subscribe to our Telegram channel right now.

devil-jerry

Seller
Reaction score

alextaylorr

Basic
Reaction score
Thanks for the invitation code, it works... I am successfully registered to shop.
please can I get a gift for trial test a base conditions. i want to work everyday

hastaluego2

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Follow the channel and we'll send a gift card in the Telegraph channel

We don't select specific users, it's all just a random game
I did just that and the telegram channel is completely dead , also I haven't seen anyone to mention anything about test deposit or gifts in the chat.

romanet55

Carding Novice
Reaction score
This is chat with Jerry's support:

Support Chat

#1235, Jul 12 2024 11:31:40

Got wrong refund, ticket_unknown

You, Jul 12 2024 11:31:40

for my first 10 cards I checked them and all of them was dead I got refund of 54$ instead of 60$ which is the cost of 10 cards.

You, Jul 12 2024 11:37:26

In second refund I got only 30$ instead of 40 because I buy 5 cards for 10 each, and 4 got dead so refund for 4 got only 30 instead 40!!!! Please do something about the wrong refund amounts!

You, Jul 12 2024 12:48:32

After third refund I have only 27.73. when I buy from you 1 valid card which cost 10$ and started with 60$, that means instead of 50$ I have only 27.73!! It's unfair and unbelievable. And one card it did not give me to check, if it refuse give me to check cards I cannot be customer of you, because you have so many bad cards so need to look for good cards as needle in haystack!!! So please refund me so I will have 50$ like it should be (by the way, this card that check not checked is dead I checked with my checker which is 4check, you can check it tio), I want to remain to be your customer and not moved back to ProZone or store like that from CrdPro. So please raid my trust score to normal trust score that I can remain be your customer, if you want charge me for 10$ for this operation. But without good trust score I cannot check cards and get refund so I cannot stay your customer until you give me back my money up to 50$ and raise my trust score. believe me I'm great customer, and want to remain be yours, but without this steps I cannot.

admin, Jul 13 2024 00:16:28

The existence of the Card Killer is ruining the whole market. Get out of my shop.

admin, Jul 13 2024 00:17:31

Your balance is fine, because you sent the card to tools-card checker.

You, Jul 13 2024 04:21:12

Cya... last time here in your shop. bye bye to you evil man

admin, Jul 13 2024 04:28:06

You cloned multiple accounts, kept killing cards and refunding them, credit scores are for people like you, and if you choose to do the same thing again I will block all your accounts

You, Jul 20 2024 06:23:36

Block all my account, you not scary me. I'm not recommended about this store anymore, and will write review at crdpro.cc about your response to support, and how you "helped" me. when your card no one of them pass the checker, then limit me the checker, when no of you card pass it, then account die cuz you not refund me, and really? I do not give a fuck about it because no more use your service. So GOODBYE, you can block me if you want I do not care cuz my nerve cost more....

I will tell you the true, I firstly liked this store, cuz thought they have good checker they make all their cards to fall. and one live card that valid really worked. but no more lies, they limit you to checker use of buy two cards, one checker use added to your profile, so in the end after the beginning you start with 100 checker score, and below 85 you cannot check, when check cost 2 points, and one new card give you 1 point, so it useless to believe even if they have good checker you can use it cuz the reality you cannot use it. not recommended about this store to no one!!!!

romanet55

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I will tell you the true, I firstly liked this store, cuz thought they have good checker they make all their cards to fall. and one live card that valid really worked. but no more lies, they limit you to checker use of buy two cards, one checker use added to your profile, so in the end after the beginning you start with 100 checker score, and below 85 you cannot check, when check cost 2 points, and one new card give you 1 point, so it useless to believe even if they have good checker you can use it cuz the reality you cannot use it. not recommended about this store to no one!!!!

devil-jerry

Seller
Reaction score
Cloned multiple accounts in the shop and purchased over 160 cards, 138 of which have been refunded, Stupid Card Killer. Card Killer is destroying the entire market. Leave my shop.

devil-jerry

Seller
Reaction score
Update!!!

To not miss out on any exciting content, please follow and subscribe to our Telegram channel right away:

Top Bottom