Looking for trusted Clone Card Seller

Ymn051

Basic
Reaction score
they are all scams. i would love to be proven wrong. but i know i wont. best to buy dumps and write the card yourself. if u actually get a cloned card that works you would be lucky.
Facts bro I literally got scammed all last year trying to find a legit vendor and i literally just gave up.. then after a few months on icq I finally got referred to a legit reliable source for clones he shows live proof and he will FaceTime u if ur extra skeptical like me . Definitely hit him up if ur still even looking for a vendor his tele is @mikeyswipes tell YoungMoney sent u ????

Blockburna

Basic
Reaction score
I have high balance dumps on deck.. me and my team are legit I literally have proof of everything I do . Hmu on telegram @Blockburna

Clone101

Basic
Reaction score
I want to purchase an actual cloned CC for ATM use only from a trusted vendor.
Hmu on telegram @tymbmoneyman , ill definitely point u in the right direction free of charge. Me and my team legit I literally have proof of everything I do

Learn&earn

Basic
Reaction score
Not gunna lie it’s definitely tough bro. A lot of petty rippers out here messing the game up . Hit up @tymbmoneyman on telegram he ACTUALLY SENDS the clone and doesn’t rip u off. He’s straight business and he provides real live proof unlike these rippers . I got no problem pointing you guys in the right direction

Giovanni

Basic
Reaction score
Not gunna lie it’s definitely tough bro. A lot of petty rippers out here messing the game up . Hit up @tymbmoneyman on telegram he ACTUALLY SENDS the clone and doesn’t rip u off. He’s straight business and he provides real live proof unlike these rippers . I got no problem pointing you guys in the right direction
I think
I got a legit vendor on telegram, hmu for more info
I think you should be kicked Of this group We are trying to help each Other and you want money for Info 2 words for you screw you

lsharpe

Basic
Reaction score
Maybe just my luck emvsauce201 ripped me he really deleted our entire conversation today smh

Grantspin

Basic
Reaction score
Maybe just my luck emvsauce201 ripped me he really deleted our entire conversation today smh
SMH bro I’ll make sure i expose him in every forum .. STOP GETTIN RIPPED OFF.. a lot of you guys are sending money without proof! If u are too lazy to get the software and make ur own clones then hit up @tymbmoneyman of tele he’s a legit vendor & REALLY sends the clone .

Top Bottom