Looking for trusted Clone Card Seller

Reaction score
Maybe just my luck emvsauce201 ripped me he really deleted our entire conversation today smh
Noticing a lot of you guys are trying to take short cuts and that’s why your getting ripped off. Dont take any shortcuts if the “vendor” is selling clones for a very cheap price then he’s obviously ripping . Clones aren’t cheap . & if you can’t afford it I suggest u buy a used laptop and start writing dumps yourself. But if u do Hit up @22dumpstreet for good balance clones

Beana&butta

Basic
Reaction score
Let us know if you find one
I’m actually surp
Noticing a lot of you guys are trying to take short cuts and that’s why your getting ripped off. Dont take any shortcuts if the “vendor” is selling clones for a very cheap price then he’s obviously ripping . Clones aren’t cheap . & if you can’t afford it I suggest u buy a used laptop and start writing dumps yourself. But if u do Hit up @22dumpstreet for good balance clones
very true bro. I couldn’t have said it any better, but I can’t blame them ...a lot of these dudes get in contact with a real vendor and don’t wanna pay full price because they’re scared of getting ripped off and sent nothing . So they shop around for the cheapest stuff they can find and end up getting burnt anyways. I hope all of you guys ask for proof and vouches before sending money . @mikeyswipes on telegram is a legit vendor as wellthat will point you all in the right direction your welcome!

Reaction score
they are all scams. i would love to be proven wrong. but i know i wont. best to buy dumps and write the card yourself. if u actually get a cloned card that works you would be lucky.
Yo I feel u on that they are all scammers I prefer the old school way just like u said swiping method using the 1dip method with Java un fused card or a chip card 3dip method using 101 dumps but there are very few banks that have 101dumps I myself know that there are few banks that have them
they are all scams. i would love to be proven wrong. but i know i wont. best to buy dumps and write the card yourself. if u actually get a cloned card that works you would be lucky.

TrayDee

Basic
Reaction score
@mikeyswipes on tele he has live 101 clones . Shipping wasn’t the fastest to my country but I cashed out with no problem
Yea @mikeyswipses is definitely the man for clones , took mine a lil while to touch down but I did get it and cashed out with no problem

P4nzer

Premium
Reaction score
NO ONE will give you money for free. cloned cards are scam.

sniks23

Basic
Reaction score
Anyone try out @mikeyswipes? Have been speaking to him but want to make sure its legit

slip_pa

Basic
Reaction score
Yo I feel u on that they are all scammers I prefer the old school way just like u said swiping method using the 1dip method with Java un fused card or a chip card 3dip method using 101 dumps but there are very few banks that have 101dumps I myself know that there are few banks that have them
real advice....(y)

sniks23

Basic
Reaction score
Anyone try out @mikeyswipes? Have been speaking to him but want to make sure its legit
Yeah I can confirm that @mikeyswipes is a scam. Luckily I was smart enough to delay the payment until I was supposed to receive the card which was a few days ago. He will send you a fake receipt and all from one of those receipt maker websites. Don't be fooled!

sniks23

Basic
Reaction score
Just a heads up, @fallengod2 is most likely a scam as well. Didn't put through a purchase but have found multiple posts in forums flagging him as a scammer.

Top Bottom