Looking for trusted Clone Card Seller

Killacam1

Carding Novice
Reaction score
did u buy and did he deliver
The only clone card seller that ever came thru for me was @Blockburna on Telegram.. this guy Sniks23 has already been exposed as a scammer.. he acts like he sends you to a legit vendor but he sends u to his other account ! Ban sniks23!!!

EASYJAY666

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Yea @mikeyswipses is definitely the man for clones , took mine a lil while to touch down but I did get it and cashed out with no problem
i type mikeyswipe on tele, i saw someone made a group of 2 members saying mikeyswipe scam him of his $500, can u defend this?

sniks23

Basic
Reaction score
The only clone card seller that ever came thru for me was @Blockburna on Telegram.. this guy Sniks23 has already been exposed as a scammer.. he acts like he sends you to a legit vendor but he sends u to his other account ! Ban sniks23!!!

Uhm haven't scammed anyone, I found a semi legit vendor he sent me 1 card and then stopped answering when I purchased a 2nd. So it's a no go. Also haven't referred anyone to any telegram account. Just clearing things up :)

sniks23

Basic
Reaction score
bro, som

bro, someone said mikeyswipe is a scammer
He is, don't trust him. @stof18 ended up being a scam as well after first purchase he ghosted me for the 2nd. I've got 2 from @Cardingdude23 so far tho and all seems good but well see

Giovanni

Basic
Reaction score
If you are Having trust Issues about dumps and software add @Paul2471 on telegram He has a group that helps everyone and he isn't a scammer

sniks23

Basic
Reaction score
He is, don't trust him. @stof18 ended up being a scam as well after first purchase he ghosted me for the 2nd. I've got 2 from @Cardingdude23 so far tho and all seems good but well see
Scratch that is a scammer. Don't think anyone's legit anymore. Has anyone tried @kartelkardsadmin123?

The REAL Reo

Premium
Reaction score
PLEASE. CLONED CARDS ARE SCAMS. DO NOT BUY. I AM TRUSTED SELLER. ANYTHING WITH CLONED CARDS ARE RIPPERS

Clint666

Basic
Reaction score
lol everyone here seems to call one vendor a scammer and in the same breath offer someone else... so difficult to get some acurate info and sifting through all the noise

One thing is for sure, no escrow no deal! That should be the mantra of anyone buying anything off anyone

gusray

Basic
Reaction score
lol everyone here seems to call one vendor a scammer and in the same breath offer someone else... so difficult to get some acurate info and sifting through all the noise

One thing is for sure, no escrow no deal! That should be the mantra of anyone buying anything off anyone
Exactly

Top Bottom