Market ⭐⭐⭐ LUKICROWN CC SHOP ⭐⭐⭐ ---| Reliability, Efficiency and Kindness |--- Powerful and Believable Partner!

luk1cr0wn

Seller
Reaction score
I think it's better people stop using this website. I bought a card 12$ from luckyseller. Their own checker claimed cc is dead my score was dropped from 81 to 78% what's the meaning of all this rubbish. Meaning if I buy another card and it's dead I can't check it and they will rip me
We use luxchecker and refund failed means your card is valid.
You can reconfirm your card on luxchecker.pm to check the same result.
Thanks.

makaveli1477

Active Carder
Reaction score
We use luxchecker and refund failed means your card is valid.
You can reconfirm your card on luxchecker.pm to check the same result.
Thanks.
What I am talking about is it's better you take nonsense TRUSTSCORE off. My score was at 80% I used luxchecker and got a refund and my score was dropped from 80% to 76.9%. I will need to buy more than 5 cc to get to 80% again. Meanwhile if I buy cc and check it will still drop further down.

AtlantaGeorgia30331
US
Refunded11.8$

makaveli1477

Active Carder
Reaction score
What I am talking about is it's better you take nonsense TRUSTSCORE off. My score was at 80% I used luxchecker and got a refund and my score was dropped from 80% to 76.9%. I will need to buy more than 5 cc to get to 80% again. Meanwhile if I buy cc and check it will still drop further down.

AtlantaGeorgia30331
US
Refunded11.8$
Cox this dude knows he is using that TRUSTSCORE shit to rip people off. He quickly came into my DM telling rubbish. I don't need your free cc do the right time. Nobody needs a free CC all we need is live cc and if cc is dead you refund it simple

Hi, makaveli1477!
I have read your bad reply.
Many people send me tickets to have refund and I make them happy.
Feel free and contact me.
That's why I'm standing here.
Thanks.
I am not stupid to do that. It's better you do the right thing a lot of people are losing money due to your TRUSTSCORE system. It's better you take off and change checker time to 5mins we all be cool

luk1cr0wn

Seller
Reaction score
I respect your opinion and I will reference your advice.
Best Regards,

Last edited:

ertugrul99

Active Carder
Reaction score
I think it's better people stop using this website. I bought a card 12$ from luckyseller. Their own checker claimed cc is dead my score was dropped from 81 to 78% what's the meaning of all this rubbish. Meaning if I buy another card and it's dead I can't check it and they will rip me
People should not buy because you bought 1 cc you got refund but trust score goes down bro i am using this store stuff is good support is good prices are fine i have bought more than 200 cc even made good money don't spread fake news about store. do not try to let down few people remaining who are working honestly in this field. A+++ for Lukicrown store.

makaveli1477

Active Carder
Reaction score
People should not buy because you bought 1 cc you got refund but trust score goes down bro i am using this store stuff is good support is good prices are fine i have bought more than 200 cc even made good money don't spread fake news about store. do not try to let down few people remaining who are working honestly in this field. A+++ for Lukicrown store.
Look at this dimwit simply because I said I bought 1 cc. Do you know the number of cc you need to buy to increase your trustscore. But when you check cc and the checker even refund the trustscore drops rapidly. You bought 200cc so everybody also needs to buy 200cc. My friend don't bring your stupid self

ertugrul99

Active Carder
Reaction score
Look at this dimwit simply because I said I bought 1 cc. Do you know the number of cc you need to buy to increase your trustscore. But when you check cc and the checker even refund the trustscore drops rapidly. You bought 200cc so everybody also needs to buy 200cc. My friend don't bring your stupid self

what i was saying to you if you are a baby just need a lolypop then dont try to enter in auto show room crying like babies for 1 cc if you dont know how to play then dont play instead of complaining and cursing others

ertugrul99

Active Carder
Reaction score
how can you give your verdict stop buying while you even bought 1 cc which already refunded. you are crying for trustscore.

ertugrul99

Active Carder
Reaction score
i think its fine the more you spend your trust score will increase you can get refund.

aces555

Carding Novice
Reaction score
First time on the shop. Loaded money, support is EXCELLENT. Bought ONE CC Canada. I wanted to make purchase for a car part which requires correct billing address. It went through :) for 1198$ firs CC first try. !!!!! Going to buy more.

ertugrul99

Active Carder
Reaction score

bro listen you can complain even suggest to admin but the way you gave verdict here that not to buy from this store is nonsense if store cheats you in terms of refund then sure you have right but trust score you can give suggestion in a nice way we are also buyers of this store i bought more than 200 cards not altogether i found his stuff great on reasonable prices with nice sincere and honest support why are you letting his reputation down because of small issues. i dont say you buy 200 cards atleast appreciate him either someone is selling good valid stuff on reasonable prices. and give valuable suggestions in nice way.

fredwano

Basic
Reaction score
I bought 13 cards, refunded 2. Trustscore at 84%. Can't check dead cards because my trustscore is low, makes 0 sense.

Jackmoney1

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hi i sent money to
Site but still have receieved on account
Username: jackmoney

MRforeigner

Basic
Reaction score
just take my word as a friend can you provide a video proof in dashbord to see if you really bought 200 ccs? that a lot amount of ccs im just curious and reason because i said video everyone can fake screen shot via inspect but with video you refresh your browser its solid proof of that

anyway your not at a police station or committed any crime im just curious to see you really bought 200cc because shop isnt too old and 200ccs is really huge number trust me ( if you price is 10$ then its mean you bought 2k worth of cc lets say 400$ worth of ccs refunded 1.6k still huge amount of money)

makaveli1477

Active Carder
Reaction score
I bought 13 cards, refunded 2. Trustscore at 84%. Can't check dead cards because my trustscore is low, makes 0 sense.
Instead of lucky seller to take that TRUSTSCORE thing off. He thinks I'm making noise. The TRUSTSCORE only favor sellers to rip buyers off.

makaveli1477

Active Carder
Reaction score
just take my word as a friend can you provide a video proof in dashbord to see if you really bought 200 ccs? that a lot amount of ccs im just curious and reason because i said video everyone can fake screen shot via inspect but with video you refresh your browser its solid proof of that

anyway your not at a police station or committed any crime im just curious to see you really bought 200cc because shop isnt too old and 200ccs is really huge number trust me ( if you price is 10$ then its mean you bought 2k worth of cc lets say 400$ worth of ccs refunded 1.6k still huge amount of money)
Talk again brother

Jackmoney12

Carding Novice
Reaction score
It has been hours and the btc addresss expired and I still haven’t still the money in the account that I sent it too sent 40 something and do not see the balance change. Please fix

username: jackmoney

ertugrul99

Active Carder
Reaction score

Bro i am a proffesional carder what i have said i know it may be a very big thing for you to buy 200cc from new shop for me nothing ask admin someone bought or not otherwise if you don't trust then i have nothing to do that i am happy with store and stuff .

Top Bottom