Market ⭐⭐⭐ LUKICROWN CC SHOP ⭐⭐⭐ ---| Reliability, Efficiency and Kindness |--- Powerful and Believable Partner!

luk1cr0wn

Seller
Reaction score
I bought 13 cards, refunded 2. Trustscore at 84%. Can't check dead cards because my trustscore is low, makes 0 sense.
Instead of lucky seller to take that TRUSTSCORE thing off. He thinks I'm making noise. The TRUSTSCORE only favor sellers to rip buyers off.
Respect everyone's opinion and sorry for inconvenience.
We will consider our refund policy again.
Please leave any good suggestion here or it's ok to send me pm.
Thanks.

MRforeigner

Basic
Reaction score
Talk again brother
if you call yourself man you should have proof of your words but im pretty sure you didnt even spend 200$ on this shop who knows maybe owner bought a big mac meal for you to write this😂

ertugrul99

Active Carder
Reaction score
Bro i am a proffesional carder what i have said i know it may be a very big thing for you to buy 200cc from new shop for me nothing ask admin someone bought or not otherwise if you don't trust then i have nothing to do that i am happy with store and stuff .
ask admin my login is: nanu12 he will tell you

ertugrul99

Active Carder
Reaction score
if you call yourself man you should have proof of your words but im pretty sure you didnt even spend 200$ on this shop who knows maybe owner bought a big mac meal for you to write this😂
Hahahaha Plz don't behave like a Kid bro it shows you are newbie not a pro carder i dont know owner even nobody knows owner don't make speculation what was truth i told you. i have spent around 1105$ until now in few days.

ertugrul99

Active Carder
Reaction score
if i showed you proof what will you do after tell me because i know you will have more stories after it. if you are a pro you should buy and test by yourself instead of investigating and argument. be a winner don't act like loosers.

ertugrul99

Active Carder
Reaction score
Admin waiting for your luckyseller and cheap_cc updates. When is expected

Starfish420

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hahahaha Plz don't behave like a Kid bro it shows you are newbie not a pro carder i dont know owner even nobody knows owner don't make speculation what was truth i told you. i have spent around 1105$ until now in few days.
How was your experience? which no. Of position u want to give this store?

ertugrul99

Active Carder
Reaction score
Talk again brother
bro trust me i can show you video proof no problem at all then make a deal with me if i shall show to you what would be my benefit if i prove that what i said it was truth.
first you ask from admin if he tell you about it good otherwise ask him he request me here if i have shown video evidence it will be beneficial for his store and he will get more customers so that he shall reward me with 200$ bonus. after all this is a matter of his store reputation. i am waiting.

Yinka119

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Username...yinka117
Pls I make a payment to this address
ltc1qjml587ml8c67382q8utruglunnq006peg2xy5u
Invoice number. #qjf597tprvi5
Transaction id....2c26b1bc910cf84ce1a2ad470770c27972450c40f018c10bcb004bccdc204eb4
97bdf69acc4469066bd89f253cb6f40e1227bc40fafef4059868a0b562852d68

MRforeigner

Basic
Reaction score
bro trust me i can show you video proof no problem at all then make a deal with me if i shall show to you what would be my benefit if i prove that what i said it was truth.
first you ask from admin if he tell you about it good otherwise ask him he request me here if i have shown video evidence it will be beneficial for his store and he will get more customers so that he shall reward me with 200$ bonus. after all this is a matter of his store reputation. i am waiting.
bro your posts all reputation about store now your afraid that your fav shop get a few more trusted reputation because of your video? with my fully respect that dosent make any sense

/and for others saw my post they think im talking shit without using shop no i used shop before it even create threat at crdpro i used it at 01/07/2024 and here is exactly my review i left at other form (" Okay ladies and gentleman

after waisted 20$ on this shop
its time for a review

they claim their cc is fresh and first hand

so i decided to give it a try
deposited 20$ and bought 2 ccs from 2 latest base which they claim valid rate is %95

both of ccs dead while they are not a rare bin you can find them valid almost at any good reliable cc shop

before that i asked test balance in ticket they told me they cant provided test balance but they refund dead ccs for me

after that i opened new ticket send them both ccs and asked for refund
guess what? i cant get refund because of new rule ( you need to deposit 500$ to pass new customer level and they enable refund for you)

i will not say anything about it you can think and decide new shop dont ready to give a test balance and refund with almost no reputation worth a deposit? if your answer is yes then good luck i hope the best for you")

after that they changed rule and accepted test balance and they refunded my card and gave me 15$ test balance which in total 35$ in my account

after that i didnt updated my review you know why? because even at that time shop has insane rule like you need spend 150$ in order to enable refund for your account

still i think shop owner is nice and i spend my 35$ from newest base got 1 valid cc out 4 of course no refund for dead ones and live one only got around 60$ of it ( i know my bins its not because my bin is low bal)

any way im surprised when you said you bought 200 ccs at this shop because my experience not good ( note that im talking about 1 month ago i dont know if they truned to a good shop but as a customer i cant give another chance while i have bad experience and im satisfied with other shops im using it now)

xianyu888

Basic
Reaction score
All stores that use credit points as refund rules are scam stores. You can change the refund rule to 2 minutes, but if you are prohibited from refunding due to a large number of refunds, the buyer will have to pay for the death card.

ertugrul99

Active Carder
Reaction score
bro your posts all reputation about store now your afraid that your fav shop get a few more trusted reputation because of your video? with my fully respect that dosent make any sense

/and for others saw my post they think im talking shit without using shop no i used shop before it even create threat at crdpro i used it at 01/07/2024 and here is exactly my review i left at other form (" Okay ladies and gentleman

after waisted 20$ on this shop
its time for a review

they claim their cc is fresh and first hand

so i decided to give it a try
deposited 20$ and bought 2 ccs from 2 latest base which they claim valid rate is %95

both of ccs dead while they are not a rare bin you can find them valid almost at any good reliable cc shop

before that i asked test balance in ticket they told me they cant provided test balance but they refund dead ccs for me

after that i opened new ticket send them both ccs and asked for refund
guess what? i cant get refund because of new rule ( you need to deposit 500$ to pass new customer level and they enable refund for you)

i will not say anything about it you can think and decide new shop dont ready to give a test balance and refund with almost no reputation worth a deposit? if your answer is yes then good luck i hope the best for you")

after that they changed rule and accepted test balance and they refunded my card and gave me 15$ test balance which in total 35$ in my account

after that i didnt updated my review you know why? because even at that time shop has insane rule like you need spend 150$ in order to enable refund for your account

still i think shop owner is nice and i spend my 35$ from newest base got 1 valid cc out 4 of course no refund for dead ones and live one only got around 60$ of it ( i know my bins its not because my bin is low bal)

any way im surprised when you said you bought 200 ccs at this shop because my experience not good ( note that im talking about 1 month ago i dont know if they truned to a good shop but as a customer i cant give another chance while i have bad experience and im satisfied with other shops im using it now)
Bro look as far as about trust score as a carder your i respect your reservation in this regard we all can request admin to change this rule that is not a problem, secondly during my more than 12 years of experience in this game how many shops i have seen may be you too including joker, unicc, feshop, validcc, etc same issues did not we face there . we face same issues dead cards, sometimes get no refund many but i never quit never judge any shop on the basis of 2 or 3 cards play big you will get big i don't need to lie on behalf of store owner trust me his stuff is much better than socalled famous shops vclub, brian, patrick etc i found his stuff good ,prices cheaper then other and more important A++++ support. Really i have made good profit from his store during this month. everybody is not lier bro. if you know the game if you are an experienced carder you can make good money from his stuff. i think now admin should also change this trust score rule because of so many people compaints.

aztechnik

Carding Novice
Reaction score
After 30 purchases this is my REVIEW

After the fall of feshop, unicc and the garbage that gave me lately a MX group by telegram and after having invested and lost in several stores my money, such as biden, copies of unicc,

I met lucky at saintpatrick and bought over 70 ccs from him and always his stuff was fresh and high balanced, I would check daily to see if he had uploaded bases to buy, when he didn't I would get depressed LOL.

Now that he makes his own shop I decided to follow him and give him the vote of confidence and invest a lot of money in his shop, now after a few weeks and several purchases I can say that his material is very good.

After a long time I can say with knowledge of cause that this is the best store and it is because getting good MX material is complicated and here I get platinum, world elite reasonable prices and fresh.

Like everything has pros and cons, now I detail some of them

pros:
Good stuff (Platinum, World elite, Business)
accepts Litecoin
cumulative discount system
Customer service

cons:
the refund system seems unfair to me because the buyer will have to pay for the dead card

It is the best store if it is and if we keep expanding the community it will get better.

makaveli1477

Active Carder
Reaction score
After 30 purchases this is my REVIEW

After the fall of feshop, unicc and the garbage that gave me lately a MX group by telegram and after having invested and lost in several stores my money, such as biden, copies of unicc,

I met lucky at saintpatrick and bought over 70 ccs from him and always his stuff was fresh and high balanced, I would check daily to see if he had uploaded bases to buy, when he didn't I would get depressed LOL.

Now that he makes his own shop I decided to follow him and give him the vote of confidence and invest a lot of money in his shop, now after a few weeks and several purchases I can say that his material is very good.

After a long time I can say with knowledge of cause that this is the best store and it is because getting good MX material is complicated and here I get platinum, world elite reasonable prices and fresh.

Like everything has pros and cons, now I detail some of them

pros:
Good stuff (Platinum, World elite, Business)
accepts Litecoin
cumulative discount system
Customer service

cons:
the refund system seems unfair to me because the buyer will have to pay for the dead card

It is the best store if it is and if we keep expanding the community it will get better.
This is the issue I have with lucky seller. I like buying his cc from Saint Patrick before he start his own shop. But the TRUSTSCORE system is aiding sellers to rip buyers off. Imagine you have a score of 80%. U check cc even if luxchecker refund you. You score will drop to 76% and you will need to buy over 5 cc to gain 80% again. That means those 5 cc you can't check them then you end up losing.

Anon247

Carding Novice
Reaction score
You really need to remove this trust score thing and maybe set another rule for refund, it doesn’t make sense that buyers have to bare the loss of buying dead cc. I won’t be buying any card furthermore until you take care of the trust score thing

Last edited:

luk1cr0wn

Seller
Reaction score
This is the issue I have with lucky seller. I like buying his cc from Saint Patrick before he start his own shop. But the TRUSTSCORE system is aiding sellers to rip buyers off. Imagine you have a score of 80%. U check cc even if luxchecker refund you. You score will drop to 76% and you will need to buy over 5 cc to gain 80% again. That means those 5 cc you can't check them then you end up losing.
I will consider refund policy again

Last edited:

rettascott

Carding Novice
Reaction score
How about Patrick trust score system?
It was better?
Bro stop talking about other shop, this is your shop for christe sake. listen to your customers. you are a new shop. if you contiue to turn deaf ears, you will be the one to lose at last. check other shops on this forum. customers is always right.

drdrive

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Something you should consider when depositing would be to omit or change this "If you send any other Litecoin amount, payment system will ignore it!"

It is the first time that it happens to me, that I sent a dollar less than the total I had requested, the payment has already been processed, but it is not reflected in my balance.
One dollar more, one dollar less, in the end the system will put what it really is, at least that's how it is in other places where I usually make purchases.

I hope that this situation has a solution

Top Bottom