Market [NEW] 🔥🔥🔥 CASTROCVV.CC (CC+CVV) SHOP / VIP USA / VIP MIX / Your New Best Vendor! 🔥🔥🔥

fidel

Seller
Reaction score
SCAM BEWARE this is the craziest web ive ever seen i got 4 cards 3 dead and all of a sudden i cant get a refund like i am not the sniffer you posted dead ca bases and dont refund and you say rule is a rule. what rule on any website deosnt refund a dead cardView attachment 35923

Hi dear customer, you bought 4 cards and 2 were refunded. That's why refunds from you were stoped. Also we admited to check the 11 rule on rule page were is explained that if the total value of refunds exceeds 35% of your total purchase amount, we regretfully must pause any further refund requests. You can buy other bin from other base to improve your statistics for further refunds.

P. S.

Aslo want to admit the limitation on the percentage of refunds is a normal practice in all shops, and our policy is not the most strict !

Gripper

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
Hi dear customer, you bought 4 cards and 2 were refunded. That's why refunds from you were stoped. Also we admited to check the 11 rule on rule page were is explained that if the total value of refunds exceeds 35% of your total purchase amount, we regretfully must pause any further refund requests. You can buy other bin from other base to improve your statistics for further refunds.

P. S.

Aslo want to admit the limitation on the percentage of refunds is a normal practice in all shops, and our policy is not the most strict !
So provide more high materials please.
if more materials are low quality, we buyers run into lost.

Gripper

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
Question:
I scanned through your bases and I found some materials more than 10 quantity which are completely bad/low quality. If I deposit and bought this cards, will I get full refund for it or it going to be a complete LOST for me as this practice will exceed % of my purchase.

habarika

Basic
Reaction score
Question:
I scanned through your bases and I found some materials more than 10 quantity which are completely bad/low quality. If I deposit and bought this cards, will I get full refund for it or it going to be a complete LOST for me as this practice will exceed % of my purchase.
YOU WILL NOT I GOT 4 CARDS FROM 3 WHERE DEAD THEY DIDNT REFUND THE LAST ONE THEY BASE THERE REFUND ON YOUR LUCK WITH THE CARD YOU BUY ITS A SCAMMM TRUST ME I JUST NEED A WAY TO WITHDRAW MY FUNDS FROM THEM. AND P.S I JUST OPENED THE ACCOUNT BOUGHT 4 CARD CHECKER SAID IT WAS DEAD UNDER 5MIN OF PURCHASE I CHECKED ALSO MESSAGE TELLING RULE IS RULE

fidel

Seller
Reaction score
YOU WILL NOT I GOT 4 CARDS FROM 3 WHERE DEAD THEY DIDNT REFUND THE LAST ONE THEY BASE THERE REFUND ON YOUR LUCK WITH THE CARD YOU BUY ITS A SCAMMM TRUST ME I JUST NEED A WAY TO WITHDRAW MY FUNDS FROM THEM. AND P.S I JUST OPENED THE ACCOUNT BOUGHT 4 CARD CHECKER SAID IT WAS DEAD UNDER 5MIN OF PURCHASE I CHECKED ALSO MESSAGE TELLING RULE IS RULE

Offcourse you can withdraw your balance. We wrote you to send LTC wallet.

habarika

Basic
Reaction score

P. S.

Aslo want to admit the limitation on the percentage of refunds is a normal practice in all shops, and ou

P. S.

I JUST OPENED THIS ACCOUNT AND ALREADY AT 35 PERCENT REFUND FROM BUYING 4 CARD PLS NOTE 3 DEAD THEY WILL ONLY REFUND 1. CHECKER RETUNED THE CARD AS DEAD AND YOU DONT THINK I DESERVE A REFUND. YOU ALLOW BAD CARDS THAT YOU KNOW ABOUT AND DONT ISSUE REFUND EVEN WHEN YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE CHECKER SAYS CARDS DEAD

fidel

Seller
Reaction score
Then scrap the percentage thing cause there are some few bad cards in your bases.

We acknowledge your feedback. Please bring any concerns to our ticket system, and rest assured that our administration will seek a balanced resolution.

Gripper

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
We acknowledge your feedback. Please bring any concerns to our ticket system, and rest assured that our administration will seek a balanced resolution.
You already kicked out my user ...
Didn't had any issue logging in all this while until I made this few posts.

huh

fidel

Seller
Reaction score
You already kicked out my user ...
Didn't had any issue logging in all this while until I made this few posts.

huh

We didn't kick out no one. Please try login one more time. And please note that a unique login is used instead of username to login to avoid any bruteforce attacks. Please also note that both login and password may be case sensitive. If still no success, please DM for password recovery

yazzynazzy

Basic
Reaction score
Please guys don’t discredit Castro.

This is a good cc site, better than most that are live right now.

You guys just don’t know how to use it correctly.

habarika

Basic
Reaction score
Please guys don’t discredit Castro.

This is a good cc site, better than most that are live right now.

You guys just don’t know how to use it correctly.
look like they paid u

Last edited:

fidel

Seller
Reaction score
send the rest of my money i cant pay for dead cards pls go scam other people if i dont get my money i will dedicate my life to let people know this is an ass well it is i have photos to proof

We refunded you 2 of 4 cc, and send your balance on CASTRO account back on your LTC wallet, what's problem ?

Last edited:
Top Bottom