Market Saint Partick CVV SHOP☘️ MORE 50 COUNTRIES ☘️THE BEST CHOICE ☘️ FIRST IN WORLD SHOP WITH CARDS SOURCE SNIFFER☘️ #1 IN DARKNET☘️BONUS FOR TOP COSTUMERS

localhero1

Basic
Reaction score
I cannot log into account. Seems I have lost a letter or 2 of my secret phrase. Please reply to my DM

zak mordions

Basic
Reaction score
Shop is okayish not good, needs a lot of improvement, base with BTC (i know this vendor he is always good whenever he uploads cards, he was top vendor of vclub but he left vclub) btc base cards are okay, other are less than average,

Worst part SaintPatric launched trust score after 3 days of made account which is totally unprofessional and nnot good, by that time my trust score was not good as I always check cards whatever i purchased and Its not my take if cards are dead.

localhero1

Basic
Reaction score
Shop is okayish not good, needs a lot of improvement, base with BTC (i know this vendor he is always good whenever he uploads cards, he was top vendor of vclub but he left vclub) btc base cards are okay, other are less than average,

Worst part SaintPatric launched trust score after 3 days of made account which is totally unprofessional and nnot good, by that time my trust score was not good as I always check cards whatever i purchased and Its not my take if cards are dead.
I agree man the trust score is silly. If all vendors were like BTC I wouldn’t even need to check/refund

APSHIGGY

Premium
Reaction score
mind your own business first.
in several shops you will necessarily find European cards that work but I only use the non vbv high balance usa or canada.
I make plane tickets over 5k with a card so I only give real comments
on this screen you will see how much I spent with vlcub. https://prnt.sc/9PEedR1P9qC5 just to tell you that I'm not on your level
I am looking for other shops because over there it has become very rare to have a good card.

the bins that I use there is always the money or it's dead
Factz the bin i use there is always money only way it don’t hit is if it is dead let’s tap in gang my tele @Apshiiggy

alextaylorr

Basic
Reaction score
Hello, I have a question about the seller status. The minimum number of cards I can sell is low, but I have a sniffer with 100% validity.

beyonder99

Elite
Reaction score
I shop on hgn too but they look like they up to no hood with an exit scheme send me tiger gang if they valid let’s tap in on tele @Apshiiggy
I think hgn was having deposit problems because i wasn't able to load btc for 4 days. I hope they aren't existing. I tried this dude shop it's terrible. I believe most of the sites are recycling. I have a 100% sure way on testing cards without putting money on the card so i know if something is alive or dead. Along with grabbing the ssn and just calling the card. This site ST Patrick said things were active and really wasn't. Its not a knock against them it could be a checker problem but it makes me miss hgn just that much more.

SaintPatrick

Seller
Reaction score
NEW UPDATE:

MIX "CAREFUL" VALID 95% [03 Mar]
Total: 670CC
Refund: +
Source: sniffer
Price: 10-15$

MIX "CURL" VALID 95% [03 Mar]
Total: 375CC
Price: 10-17$

BR «CRUCIAL" VALID 95% [03 Mar]
Total: 500CC
Price: 9.99$

☘️Link to shop: patrickstash.cc
3304.jpg

APSHIGGY

Premium
Reaction score
I think hgn was having deposit problems because i wasn't able to load btc for 4 days. I hope they aren't existing. I tried this dude shop it's terrible. I believe most of the sites are recycling. I have a 100% sure way on testing cards without putting money on the card so i know if something is alive or dead. Along with grabbing the ssn and just calling the card. This site ST Patrick said things were active and really wasn't. Its not a knock against them it could be a checker problem but it makes me miss hgn just that much more.
Yea factz but hgn is most deff down site crashed and I got a same checking method with out charging card it’s actually a app and it’s free lol let’s tap in Brian club is up but my bin not there and I’m running out of option maybe your shooting bonus there

APSHIGGY

Premium
Reaction score
I shop on hgn too but they look like they up to no hood with an exit scheme send me tiger gang if they valid let’s tap in on tele @Apshiiggy
Nigga you is cap hgn is down and tiger idk but idk what your issue is you dick sucker the only loser here is you baby lol

alextaylorr

Basic
Reaction score
NEW UPDATE:

MIX "CAREFUL" VALID 95% [03 Mar]
Total: 670CC
Price: 10-15$

MIX "CURL" VALID 95% [03 Mar]
Total: 375CC