Market Saint Partick CVV SHOP☘️ MORE 50 COUNTRIES ☘️THE BEST CHOICE ☘️ FIRST IN WORLD SHOP WITH CARDS SOURCE SNIFFER☘️ #1 IN DARKNET☘️BONUS FOR TOP COSTUMERS

MRforeigner

Basic
Reaction score
from now this shop become one of my favorite shop
i purchased 2 cc one of them dead but second one live and have medium balance ( around 300$)

also to make this review legit i will put some sec to prove my review

this one i purchased on shop: https://prnt.sc/1xs9_yXFnGWo

and same cc i checked on try2: https://prnt.sc/3RXMFnRF_mlE

you can see last 4 digit on pics
'
one suggestion for this shop i think you need alow new accounts refund 2ccs for example first i purchased cc its dead and tried to ref but said my trust score is low anyway i contacted support and they refunded, but i think atleast for now alow new users refund 2ccs when your shop become famous you can remove this

thanks for this shop hope its keep going like this

Reaction score
老板,我两年没见过像你这样的店铺了。你有39张有效卡和只有1张无效的卡。我记得上次在Jokerstash看到这么多有效的卡。请你继续保持同样的有效性。你的价格是其他垃圾卖家收费的一半。这个店铺已成为2021-2023年的最佳选择。谢谢老板。我的昵称在店里是 darkeverlord

Boss, I haven't seen a shop like yours in 2 years. You have 39 valid cards and only 1 that's not valid. I remember the last time I saw such valid cards was at Jokerstash. Please keep providing the same level of valid in the future. Your prices are half of what other shitty sellers charge. This shop has become the best choice for 2021-2023. Thank you, boss. My nickname in the shop is darkeverlord. ❤️❤️❤️

Last edited:

BLACK

Basic
Reaction score
老板,我两年没见过像你这样的店铺了。你有39张有效卡和只有1张无效的卡。我记得上次在Jokerstash看到这么多有效的卡。请你继续保持同样的有效性。你的价格是其他垃圾卖家收费的一半。这个店铺已成为2021-2023年的最佳选择。谢谢老板。我的昵称在店里是 darkeverlord

Boss, I haven't seen a shop like yours in 2 years. You have 39 valid cards and only 1 that's not valid. I remember the last time I saw such valid cards was at Jokerstash. Please keep providing the same level of valid in the future. Your prices are half of what other shitty sellers charge. This shop has become the best choice for 2021-2023. Thank you, boss. My nickname in the shop is darkeverlord. ❤️❤️❤️
Yeah man, you're absolutely right. The last time I saw such high valid was two years ago at Jokerstash, and since then I haven't seen any shop on this forum with more than 80% valid. Patrick, you're one of the best sellers in the last two years. If anyone wants to know what sniffer-captured cards that haven't been sold a hundred times are, I recommend Patrick.

BLACK

Basic
Reaction score
NEW UPDATE:

MIX "CAREFUL" VALID 95% [03 Mar]
Total: 670CC
Refund: +
Source: sniffer
Price: 10-15$

MIX "CURL" VALID 95% [03 Mar]
Total: 375CC
Price: 10-17$

BR «CRUCIAL" VALID 95% [03 Mar]
Total: 500CC
Price: 9.99$

☘️Link to shop: patrickstash.cc
View attachment 8979
Update CL please

Croxnal

Basic
Reaction score

dude, which countries' CCs did you buy? I now sent $300 and want to buy CCs and leave a review afterwards. I want to get CCs from Asia, Australia, and Europe. Have you bought CCs from these countries? what's the valid like there?

Croxnal

Basic
Reaction score
NEW UPDATE:

View attachment 8979
oh, I got 2/2 valids in a row. It's unbelievable, but it's true. if you continue to load such valids, I'll become your #1 customer. Do you offer any bonuses for regular customers?

beyonder99

Elite
Reaction score
Nigga you is cap hgn is down and tiger idk but idk what your issue is you dick sucker the only loser here is you baby lol
Its not your shop so that would make you the dick sucking dick rida. It is called feedback and honest feedback is what I gave. But hgn probably is doing the exit rip like all site for cvv eventually does. It's part of the game I was commenting on the fact that I had nothing in there to lose for I am used to it. When i load i spend it all due to this part of the game. Maybe address your need to be captain save-a-hoe unless you are an alt and have something to gain.

HunterHere

Premium
Reaction score
NEW UPDATE:

View attachment 8979
I bought from two sellers: BTC and Shadow. I can say that these sellers sell cards captured by sniffer, and the valid rate is really over 95%. THANK YOU!!!!!

HunterHere

Premium
Reaction score
I asked the admin to be a seller he said panel will open after 7 days...interesting.
It's great that there's no seller like you in the shop. The admin doesn't accept just anyone from the street. Only the best sellers are allowed here.
I see that you like to put a laughing emoji in comments. You'd better learn the sniffer technology so as not to be left behind.

Seller "BTC" and "SHADOW" A++++++
PATRICKSTASH LOVE U

spinaz01

Basic
Reaction score
Do you have valid visa debit cards with fullz??
Says $70 minimum deposit??

APSHIGGY

Premium
Reaction score
Yo
Its not your shop so that would make you the dick sucking dick rida. It is called feedback and honest feedback is what I gave. But hgn probably is doing the exit rip like all site for cvv eventually does. It's part of the game I was commenting on the fact that I had nothing in there to lose for I am used to it. When i load i spend it all due to this part of the game. Maybe address your need to be captain save-a-hoe unless you are an alt and have something to ga
Its not your shop so that would make you the dick sucking dick rida. It is called feedback and honest feedback is what I gave. But hgn probably is doing the exit rip like all site for cvv eventually does. It's part of the game I was commenting on the fact that I had nothing in there to lose for I am used to it. When i load i spend it all due to this part of the game. Maybe address your need to be captain save-a-hoe unless you are an alt and have something to gain.
Lol first of all stop talking like that before i buy your social for 8$ And find you address and slap odee dildos and trannys magazine to your mom house under your name and I don’t know where you come from honestly you riding my dick backwards for what where you come from and stop the cap 🧢 you ain’t load it all like I do I just lost breesh with hgn and bankomat did me dirty this week I know the lost to this game believe me Nigga , when bingo died I almost died and wtf you talking about captain save a hoe who did I save and what the fuck is a Alt

aceprolife73

Premium
Reaction score
Hi, I am having trouble logging in at Patrickstash. I just loaded my wallet for $75. My username as I recall is aceprolife73k; email [email protected] Telegram @aceprolife_73 Please HELP!

APSHIGGY

Premium
Reaction score
Hgn most deff did a exit scheme they all do like you said if you need a site I got you

Top Bottom