Market Saint Partick CVV SHOP☘️ MORE 50 COUNTRIES ☘️THE BEST CHOICE ☘️ FIRST IN WORLD SHOP WITH CARDS SOURCE SNIFFER☘️ #1 IN DARKNET☘️BONUS FOR TOP COSTUMERS

beyonder99

Elite
Reaction score
Yo

Lol first of all stop talking like that before i buy your social for 8$ And find you address and slap odee dildos and trannys magazine to your mom house under your name and I don’t know where you come from honestly you riding my dick backwards for what where you come from and stop the cap 🧢 you ain’t load it all like I do I just lost breesh with hgn and bankomat did me dirty this week I know the lost to this game believe me Nigga , when bingo died I almost died and wtf you talking about captain save a hoe who did I save and what the fuck is a Alt
Yeah just like i thought a kid. And goodluck sending a package to Colombia i would love for you to try. But feel free to come to Choco and drop your location i will make sure you are treated well. It will be my last response to you due to your rather disrespectful, internet thug ass. The fact that you have to buy a ssn and not have tlo/locate show you are a user and not worthy of my words. Be gone peasant

Allracks11

Basic
Reaction score
@SaintPatrick I’ve topped up the site and the balance is showing up but when I try to by a cc it keeps saying deposit minimum $70 to buy a card

Allracks11

Basic
Reaction score
@SaintPatrick I’ve topped up the site and the balance is showing up but when I try to by a cc it keeps saying deposit minimum $70 to buy a card

my username is : Allracks

aceprolife73

Premium
Reaction score
That is my receipt. My Telegram is @aceprolife_73; Jabber: [email protected]. I cannot login period because I cannot quite recall my users name; the name aceprolife73 is probably but shows taken, so I tried Aceprolife_73 ; tthat was also taken; so I added a k at the end, so it should be Aceprolife_73k as I recall, but I can't login. I need you to give me a different username temporarily so i can login. Time is money, man and you are sitting on it.
so get back to me asap. It has been 2 days already.

bombadia

Basic
Reaction score
Full of bugs shop, pathetic refund policies, only 2,3 bases in whole shop.

very buggy site always technical maintance.

He scammed me by addding trust score whereas ther was no trust score thing in my account as i trusted @SaintPatrick until he stops helping and being fair.

noise maker..... yu are everywhehr lol lol

SaintPatrick

Seller
Reaction score
That is my receipt. My Telegram is @aceprolife_73; Jabber: [email protected]. I cannot login period because I cannot quite recall my users name; the name aceprolife73 is probably but shows taken, so I tried Aceprolife_73 ; tthat was also taken; so I added a k at the end, so it should be Aceprolife_73k as I recall, but I can't login. I need you to give me a different username temporarily so i can login. Time is money, man and you are sitting on it.
so get back to me asap. It has been 2 days already.
Bro I need transaction hash. Those screens that you send me cannot proof anything.
Maybe your username is aceprolife73 (not aceprolife73k) ? So on that acc balance 75$

Last edited:
Reaction score
hasn't been an update since march 3. most cc's on site are from feb or earlier. having only 3 sellers isn't very reliable.
Hey man, those three sellers are worth their weight in gold. I haven't come across such a high-quality vendor in the past two years on this forum.

@SaintPatrick Admin, don't listen to those newbies, they don't know what they're talking about. It's better to have three sellers with such high quality than 100500 crap sellers like in other garbage dumps (I can't even call them shops, they sell complete junk)

BLACK

Basic
Reaction score
hasn't been an update since march 3. most cc's on site are from feb or earlier. having only 3 sellers isn't very reliable.
Oh no, that idiot is flooding the thread again. What's not to like, loser? Stop spamming. Patrick's valid rate is above 90% in every database. I don't want him to load millions of dead cards like other stores do. Patrick has three sellers, but their cards are of the highest quality.

brat

Basic
Reaction score
Oh no, that idiot is flooding the thread again. What's not to like, loser? Stop spamming. Patrick's valid rate is above 90% in every database. I don't want him to load millions of dead cards like other stores do. Patrick has three sellers, but their cards are of the highest quality.

that was my first time commenting on this thread. having 3 sellers = the 100 cards that are uploaded every 4 days are ran through.
you're likely to never get a bin you want, having to scavenge through a bunch of BINs no one wants for a week until next update is ridiculous. i hope you're on Saint Patrick's payroll, how hard your going.

when a base is uploaded, there's 60-400 pieces. within hours every good bin is bought - so then what? wait 5 days for the next update because there's only 3 sellers? that's a waste of everyone's time. don't see this shop becoming a priority any time soon.

Top Bottom