Black List Scam @Linconl, VIP MEMBER

Tonito

Active Carder
Reaction score
Have any of you worked with @Linconl_cnd? I did, I paid him for a Sapammig cc course and guess what? He has been talking to me cute for 1 week, asking me for patience while he disappears for up to 10 hours, reappears for 5 minutes and then leaves until the other day for 28 hours.

Lincoln stole 270$, so I need my money, refund.

@CrdPro
@KYLE XYY
@Will Smith
@Lincoln

Tonito

Active Carder
Reaction score
Have any of you worked with @Linconl_cnd? I did, I paid him for a Sapammig cc course and guess what? He has been talking to me cute for 1 week, asking me for patience while he disappears for up to 10 hours, reappears for 5 minutes and then leaves until the other day for 28 hours.

Lincoln stole 270$, so I need my money, refund.

@CrdPro
@KYLE XYY
@Will Smith
@Lincoln
That's not all, he works with a supposed "teacher", who is the person who teaches the course and also disappears like President Lincoln from this telegram group, they have been making me spend money on tools for the course for weeks, when they said it was full, then when they reappear for 5 minutes this "teacher" makes me try the tools and after he sees that they don't work and the refund or replacement expired, he sends me back to buy and he's been doing it with me for almost 1 week, playing with me, with my money and my time.

Another thing is that in his group there is also another member named "Lester" who sells tools, and he takes time to answer while the "teacher" answers me, after the "TEACHER" takes time to answer then Lester is answering me. Do you know what this means? lol, That the "President Lincoln", The "Teacher" and "Lester" are the same person and they have been fooling me for almost 1 week.

So I need to be refunded for every cent you made me spend with your game which was $270.

Please!

@CrdPro
@Will Smith
@Lincoln
@KYLE XYY

Do not allow these people, Oooh this person damage the channel and scam and everything stays the same without penalty and with my stolen money.

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
Sir, I never dreamt of calling one of my students a scammer but you are.
Even to my worst enemy I will not wish to meet a dishonest person like you! Right after knowing all the steps, you want your money back. I posted screenshots of last reply from teacher just yesterday and the past 3-5 days he spent at least 6 hours with you daily on Telegram even with you being rude on each occasion.
You keep asking the same questions and insulting the teacher even with this behavior he taught you all the steps and I withnessed it. He also complained that you insulted him even for being 5 mn late.
1 week disappear? Liar , scammer look at the date on that screenshot:
I’m not even the one who teaches or sells you tools you need to check smtp before you buy, if you buy and it doesn’t work you ask for replacement. Which Was the last step did you do it? No, instead you started crying that it’s too hard. Even the teacher is a spam celebrity.
today is august 24 the last course was august 24. All 1400+ telegram course lines were saved in a zip file in case you planned to delete the whole convo(which I know you are capable of) and anybody who reads this knows we covered everything:
2EC25336-75DC-4326-A27A-5A4AF90ABB4E.jpeg
And you are claiming course + tools price tools that you bought from a panels.
Come on !
what you are basically asking the teacher is to do everything for you so what will be the point of learning if we give you all steps and you still ask teacher to login to do it for you. He is replying to other students at the same time probably.
If you are lazy, Fraud is not for you. If you give up after seeing a bug, Fraud is not for you. You need perseverance and discipline to get results in this field and only a noob will say the opposite.
Teacher and Lester are the same person 😂😂😂 the panel sites where you bought smtps too? Maybe google is also the same person. Lol

Last edited:

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
Your real problem you need to learn to take notes and not keep asking the same questions, on a rude tone. And patience. If you don’t accept that truth today and change, you will be obligated to accept it in the future and change or stay broke for the rest of your life and blame others. And taking a basic introduction to computers will help you because I monitored your conversation with the teacher in the group. He had to explain everything to you and you still come to ask the same questions many times. You are lucky he was patient to keep answering the same questions so many times

Last edited:

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
You are a scammer 100% very dishonest and rude person Thank God I have the full course proof. And since you saw the other complaints you have been threatening/ insulting and blackmailing the teacher to complain too and my reply is the same here: you cannot claim for something you received.
How is 1400 telegram chat lines a scam? A real scammer will block you after 2 blockchain confirmations. Maybe I need to create a new method inspired by you:
How to scam a telegram teacher?
Step1: learn all the steps
Step2: file a claim and get your money back to buy more tools but you are not smart you will need a course in the future but you will be blacklisted by the legit teachers with a reputation and blocked by the telegram scammers at work.
We both know the truth:
You gave up and is looking for a someone to blame for your own lack of willpower.

Last edited:

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
And why you need a double refund Mr Thief? You want to get a refund here and also ask the panel a replacement for your tools & boom Free money & knowledge + support cheat code

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
23/08/23
1816EA98-1FB3-4469-8A2F-7D16028BBFE8.jpeg
You have put smtp into the mailer and smtp was not sending the emails, teacher asked your smtp details and logged in to see that the smtp they sold you was already used and ask you to request a replacement.
Next thing, you file a claim (lolwtf?)
Next thing I texted you to say that the teacher will be available at 3 pm to continue. He has a full time programming job(very demanding and can only teach everyday after work) if you want him to reply to you 24/7 you $150 will not even pay for his rent. If you want his full time 24/7 pay him a salary. There is no other way.
@Tonito STOP COCAINE BINGING

Last edited:

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
It’s people like you who discourage the honest workers/instructors. You let the guy teach you for days(1400+ chat lines/I have proof and saved) and share freebies (I have proof in the chat). Now you are asking for a refund after Knowing all steps. Ok let’s say I tell him to refund the money, do you think that skilled person will waste their time teaching my students again?
You are a liar and all proof are available

Last edited:

Tonito

Active Carder
Reaction score
Evidence

This guy calls me his enemy for telling the truth, this is your second almost and we are preventing it from spreading to everyone on this forum, here is my evidence of the hours you take to respond and the lies you speak, to send tool that you supposedly had and it came with the full course, it took you 48 hours..

@Will Smith
@CrdPro
@Lincoln
@KYLE XYY

I admit that they taught me 1 thing and went to buy tools that don't work and if at some point they worked you disappeared for more than 24 hours and the time for testing the tools had passed to claim a refund. After they appeared that they saw that the tools were not working, they sent me to buy more tools, is that fair? Playing with my time? Playing with me for 1 week? For example, If any pay me 1k$ for teach spamming steps I lose that money because I only know how to buy tools, that was what you taught me.

And for be 1 week with me on a group, disappearing for more than 24h and only talk cute and play with me you’re saying I can’t claim?

What’s I’m supposed to do? Leave you scam more people here? Leave you play with people for weeks without teach and get any results?

I need my refund 270$

Tonito

Active Carder
Reaction score
It’s people like you who discourage the honest workers/instructors. You let the guy teach you for days(1400+ chat lines/I have proof and saved) and share freebies (I have proof in the chat). Now you are asking for a refund after Knowing all steps. Ok let’s say I tell him to refund the money, do you think that skilled person will waste their time teaching my students again?
You are a liar and all proof are available
If you’re the PRO here why you use 3 profiles for sell the same service, to treating convince all people

More evidence that you are making fun of me for having power here in this forum, for being a VIP, but your clients should know who you are and the deception you can cause in newbies.

@CrdPro
@Will Smith

Tonito

Active Carder
Reaction score
You are a scammer 100% very dishonest and rude person Thank God I have the full course proof. And since you saw the other complaints you have been threatening/ insulting and blackmailing the teacher to complain too and my reply is the same here: you cannot claim for something you received.
How is 1400 telegram chat lines a scam? A real scammer will block you after 2 blockchain confirmations. Maybe I need to create a new method inspired by you:
How to scam a telegram teacher?
Step1: learn all the steps
Step2: file a claim and get your money back to buy more tools but you are not smart you will need a course in the future but you will be blacklisted by the legit teachers with a reputation and blocked by the telegram scammers at work.
We both know the truth:
You gave up and is looking for a someone to blame for your own lack of willpower.
You said I can’t Claim for something I received. I have a question
If I learned anything, If you taught me something apart of buy tools,

¿WHY I DONT KNOW HOW TO SEND EMAIL BULKS?

IF YOU TAUGHT ME THE COMPLETE COURSE ¿WHY WE DIDNT SENT SCAMPAGE AND GET RESULTS?

BECAUSE YOU DIDNT TAUGHT ME.

@CrdPro
@Will Smith

ASK HIM THE SAME QUESTIONS!

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
Because you did not ask for smtp replacement and decided to complain(which doesn’t make sense and is not acceptable) while you did not get scammed, I have not breached my agreement to link you with a teacher that knows what he is doing, and I always create a group to monitor how he works which I did. At one point he complained that I should find another teacher for you because you are very impolite and rude. I went in the group and saw that you had very inappropriate language towards him, but I still convinced him to continue teaching you. You have received your course, you know what to do, where to buy tools and how to make them work together.
After learning everything you file a complaint because you have seen me refund another student.
Let me tell you something:
The blacklist section was not designed to serve as a tool to get your money back after receiving a service.
The reason I refunded the other user is because I prepared the material and he did not use it at all.
You have used and learned everything with so many noob steps.
proof:
6498BA9B-22EC-46D7-8856-BDD89E872EC9.jpeg
There are 1400+ chat lines in that group between you and the teacher and me trying to cool down because you are very not well mannered.
What refund are you asking for?
🤔🤔🤔🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
have this idiot ever met a scammer? 🤔

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
Tell me something: Have you ever asked anything in that group and not get an answer?
I understand why your brain needs a whole month of asking the same questions over and over to learn something as simple as spam(how many times the teacher logged in to solve stupid issues such as upload a file even after sending you a video of how to upload on cpanel) and your low IQ allows you to think that after everything the last step of the method is to ask a refund ?
Lol people are not stupid, there is a balance in everything. Keep ridiculing yourself here. I have useful things to do and my people are waiting for services I will not let an low iq thief rob my valuable time. And I will seize the occasion to give a very important advice that will save life’s.
do not take the money you need to eat food or pay your rent to buy a course because you was thinking that the money will appear overnight. Because if you learn slow like a turtle like @Tonito there is no way it can happen even after 1 week. Need to do everything for him whic is different from our course which was supposed to teach you the steps and answer questions. And Take the CRDPro courses before you take my courses so you will not waste time asking ridiculous questions like what is left. We cannot see your smtp you fill everything except host and come to ask what is left 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏼

Tonito

Active Carder
Reaction score
And because you told me how to test smtp you taught me the complete course? Man, be serious, be honest, we sent to get results? Did you taught me how to send and receive results? Did you do that?
Uniques things that you taught me:

1. Buy tools (Sending me to Lester who is the same person than you)
2. Test Smtp
3. Disappear for more than 24h.
4. Talk lies.
5. Send me to buy more tools and spend money. (When I buy you let me alone like 10 times, and when you were back tools didn’t work and you send me buy more).
6. That you’re irresponsible.

What else?

@CrdPro

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
And because you told me how to test smtp you taught me the complete course? Man, be serious, be honest, we sent to get results? Did you taught me how to send and receive results? Did you do that?
Uniques things that you taught me:

1. Buy tools (Sending me to Lester who is the same person than you)
2. Test Smtp
3. Disappear for more than 24h.
4. Talk lies.
5. Send me to buy more tools and spend money. (When I buy you let me alone like 10 times, and when you were back tools didn’t work and you send me buy more).
6. That you’re irresponsible.

What else?

@CrdPro
Hahaha,
You are not a good liar sir,
At first you said you was scammed of $270, and everybody including the shops was the same person (google is also the same person🤣)
Now you are starting to admit 30% value you received in return. Don’t worry you will admit everything here or I will show it.
If I am teaching you something and there is a bug that can be solved by a simple google search, you still ask a question about it and get a prompt answer on detailed steps how to do it, you don’t even take the time to read the steps and literally ask to do it for you. Wtf?
why do you need to wait for a superhero to login to do it for you in the rdp?
If we have to do everything for you you are not learning anything.Nobody disappeared, I monitored the whole conversation between you and the teacher. He would give you a step to follow, you suddenly go offline for 6hours and come back online when the teacher is sleeping (3am in his time zone) and ask a question, he didn’t reply because he was sleeping and I replied sometimes in that case and when he wakes up, goes to work, comes back to continue teaching you, he sees many insults from you in his dm. Many times he said he doesn’t want to teach you anymore and I convinced him to stay calm. You garbage man(💩🚮🗑), even his real life boss who pays him $6000 monthly would not insult him for not replying during his sleep time. You should pay him a salary and a big box of coffee and he will drink the coffee to stay awake 24/7 to answer the same questions from you 30 times a day. You should really see a psychologist in real life. You are not ok at all

Gripper

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
@Lincoln why troubling yourself teaching and going through all this back and forth.
just give guide and leave it at that.
save yourself the energy ;(

Gripper

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
Can this lincoln stop selling and give just guide if he wants to help. Refund the gentle user trying to gain knowledge.

Tonito

Active Carder
Reaction score
Hahaha,
You are not a good liar sir,
At first you said you was scammed of $270, and everybody including the shops was the same person (google is also the same person🤣)
Now you are starting to admit 30% value you received in return. Don’t worry you will admit everything here or I will show it.
If I am teaching you something and there is a bug that can be solved by a simple google search, you still ask a question about it and get a prompt answer on detailed steps how to do it, you don’t even take the time to read the steps and literally ask to do it for you. Wtf?
why do you need to wait for a superhero to login to do it for you in the rdp?
If we have to do everything for you you are not learning anything.Nobody disappeared, I monitored the whole conversation between you and the teacher. He would give you a step to follow, you suddenly go offline for 6hours and come back online when the teacher is sleeping (3am in his time zone) and ask a question, he didn’t reply because he was sleeping and I replied sometimes in that case and when he wakes up, goes to work, comes back to continue teaching you, he sees many insults from you in his dm. Many times he said he doesn’t want to teach you anymore and I convinced him to stay calm. You garbage man(💩🚮🗑), even his real life boss who pays him $6000 monthly would not insult him for not replying during his sleep time. You should pay him a salary and a big box of coffee and he will drink the coffee to stay awake 24/7 to answer the same questions from you 30 times a day. You should really see a psychologist in real life. You are not ok at all

If you are teaching me a course and I paid for it and spent money on it, I have the right to ask everything I don't understand, you come here to make fun of me by telling me my name in feminine and saying that I'm rude, but what according to you " You are pro" here, you disrespect me.

Bro, please, you know that you did not teach me the course and that you spent 1 week talking nice to me and trying to convince me that it will be done well, when it was not true, they made me spend money and time with their irresponsibility of not complying with the classes and the schedules, they did not teach me anything other than buying tools and disappearing when I bought them and they appeared 24 hours later and when I wanted to use them they were no longer useful and I could not claim because the claim time had passed, and their best option was to send me to buy more tools and then leave for more than 24 hours again, that was not the deal, that was not what I paid for.

Tonito

Active Carder
Reaction score
Since I bought the course, exactly 2 days later, they started disappearing for more than 24 hours, and I warned them that I no longer wanted to do the course because they disappear and leave me with the purchased tools, I told them that I would come to the forum to make my claim and they convinced me by telling me that this takes time and that little by little they will teach me, I regret not doing it on the second day, I should have made the claim, it has been 1 week or more and because they talked nice to me and taught me how to buy tools and then not use them and then send me to buy more, they think they taught me something more than that, they think they taught me something more than making me spend my money and time.

Is that fair? Is it fair that you make fun of me because you are a VIP here and have that power?

Top Bottom