Black List Scam @Linconl, VIP MEMBER

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
And if you gave me the full course to 99% then let's do something, let's invite the admin to the group to see all the evidence of how they left me abandoned and how they left for more than 24 hours, how they only taught me to buy tools and that they never taught me the complete course to 99% as you are saying, that is the biggest lie you have ever told in your life, I'm still waiting for evidence that you taught me the entire course and the results I got, Do not show me the results of another student that I do not know if it is you, show my results.

WAITING FOR EVIDENCE...
Haha you think the judge is an AI you can fool or what?
There are 35 answers including evidences. Now, You want me to post the picture of your house as evidence or what?

Tonito

Active Carder
Reaction score
Evading you? 😂😂😂
Nobody is stupid on this forum. Wether I am evading or not, is to @CrdPro to decide. Not you to say who is evading or not. Everybody who reads this knows already that you are a man of 3000 different words & stories.
I’m only trying to keep my remaining brain cells alive after trying to think like you for so long to understand what’s going on. I sent two times the evidence you are asking but you are not smart enough to see it. 😨
Just read my answers you will see as many evidence as there are.
You haven’t sent the evidences of my results.

Because you didn’t teach me that part Man, be serious

I’m waiting for evidence that you taught me the 99% of the course, do not send results of other students.

@CrdPro

Please solve this, that Man will scam everybody here.

Tonito

Active Carder
Reaction score
Haha you think the judge is an AI you can fool or what?
There are 35 answers including evidences. Now, You want me to post the picture of your house as evidence or what?
Post evidence of the 99% of the course that you supposedly taught me Man, ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE,

LETS INVITE ADMIN TO THE GROUP IS YOU ARE TELLING THE TRUTH.

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
Not the group’s url, ADD THEM WITH ME, YOU AND WILL SMITH AND THE ADMIN

Add them to the group is the challenge.

@CrdPro
What again everything was said can’t you wait for admin or mod to reply?
You really need to bark every hour?
Now we are in a challenge?
By the way, What’s next?😩
Ice bucket challenge?

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
For short time, another one black report on this guy
Uh Yeah, you mean this?
0F306E86-99E6-40AA-BE9E-E333FB9D6607.jpeg
Because I delivered but he did not use at all so it was normal to refund him after proving that I did not have any intent of scamming him which I did. Which is very different from the case of @tonita who registered when I had more people to help and note that more people are good at carding than spamming.
Now that all proof are on the table I can confidently affirm that:
Even since that day I @tonita started finding all kind of excuses to ask for a refund even when teacher is late for 1mn and he clearly stated that l:” I WILL GET A REFUND BECAUSE ANOTHER GUY COMPLAINED AND NOBODY ID GONNA BELIEVE YOU, HAHAHA😈👹👺”. Yes The idiot really threatened me like that for no logical or apparent reasons.
then I said ok you can try to scam through blacklist section and see if it works.
This is a 1 Page summary of the moment when a spammer wannabe throws his big dreams off the windows and become a public beggar of the blacklist section. I say beggar because she is asking for free money after receiving what she paid for unlike the user I refunded who did not touch the rdp at all.
Look at this instant scammer behavior:
4A454011-102D-406B-9EEB-5C9834BE74B1.jpeg
Just because you seen me refund some people doesn’t mean I will refund you.
You need to not have received what you ordered to ask for refund. You don’t ask a refund because you seen the Methodist refund someone else.
Nobody is stupid here @tonita

Last edited:

Tonito

Active Carder
Reaction score
Uh Yeah, you mean this?
View attachment 30296
Because I delivered but he did not use at all so it was normal to refund him after proving that I did not have any intent of scamming him which I did. Which is very different from the case of @tonita who registered when I had more people to help and note that more people are good at carding than spamming.
Now that all proof are on the table I can confidently affirm that:
Even since that day I @tonita started finding all kind of excuses to ask for a refund even when teacher is late for 1mn and he clearly stated that l:” I WILL GET A REFUND BECAUSE ANOTHER GUY COMPLAINED AND NOBODY ID GONNA BELIEVE YOU, HAHAHA😈👹👺”. Yes The idiot really threatened me like that for no logical or apparent reasons.
then I said ok you can try to scam through blacklist section and see if it works.
This is a 1 Page summary of the moment when a spammer wannabe throws his big dreams off the windows and become a public beggar of the blacklist section. I say beggar because she is asking for free money after receiving what she paid for unlike the user I refunded who did not touch the rdp at all.
Look at this instant scammer behavior:
View attachment 30297
Just because you seen me refund some people doesn’t mean I will refund you.
You need to not have received what you ordered to ask for refund. You don’t ask a refund because you seen the Methodist refund someone else.
Nobody is stupid here @tonita
Let’s stop the conversation, let’s invite admin to the chat group to end with this,

I still waiting for the evidence that you taught me the full course,

I still waiting for evidence of my results of the spamming course.

SEND EVIDENCE.

If you prove that you taught me 99% of the course with all the evidence, I'll leave you with the money you stole from me.

Let's invite the admin to the group, he will see the whole truth that you are scamming and he will see that I am not lying in anything I have said in this claim from page 1 to 3.

LET'S BET,

IF YOU HAVE EVIDENCE THAT YOU TAUGHT ME THE COURSE 99% AS YOU SAY LYING HERE I LEAVE YOU THE MONEY YOU STOLEN FROM ME IF YOU SEND EVIDENCE THAT YOU OBTAINED RESULTS FROM THE ALLEGED COURSE, I WILL LEAVE EVERYTHING TO YOU

IF YOU DON'T PROVIDE EVIDENCE, YOU GIVE ME EVERYTHING YOU STOLE ME BACK.

LET'S BET.

WAITING FOR THE EVIDENCE SINCE 4 DAYS AGO

@CrdPro
@Will Smith
@BlueBird

ernestoo

Active Carder
Reaction score
For me is searn like Lincoln is a obviosly scammer i read everything and he are scammer not guy who paid

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
tonita & friends detected !

B8EADB21-2CDC-4D27-ACED-AD1A87C92C3E.gif

Periwink

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Lincoln, Why are you insulting the claimer instead of providing proof of course completion?

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
Lincoln, Why are you insulting the claimer instead of providing proof of course completion?
Hahaha @Tonita
One does not need to think twice to know that @Periwink is your account too:
Do not use fake accounts to corrupt our legit justice system:
BAD89486-AAFC-45C7-87B9-D978C2AC04FC.jpeg
I did not insult the claimer(@tonita = @Periwink). I provided all proofs of the course but he kept asking for non sense including using fake accounts like @Periwink
On a more serious tone, it’s only real old CRDPro accounts vouching on my profile, not @Tonita’s fake 1week old spam accounts.
Does this look like the wall of a scammer?
9398FF45-69AD-479C-8CB1-7F4B4632F188.jpeg

Last edited:

Tonito

Active Carder
Reaction score
Hahaha @Tonita
One does not need to think twice to know that @Periwink is your account too:
Do not use fake accounts to corrupt our legit justice system:
View attachment 30884
I did not insult the claimer(@tonita = @Periwink). I provided all proofs of the course but he kept asking for non sense including using fake accounts like @Periwink
On a more serious tone, it’s only real old CRDPro accounts vouching on my profile, not @Tonita’s fake 1week old spam accounts.
Does this look like the wall of a scammer?
View attachment 30896
So, any person who come here and comment is my profile?

If you think that I’m that profile, show evidence of that.

That profile can be you. And use it for defense!

Im just waiting for admin and i want admin accept the challenge I told you, ADD ADMIN TO THE GROUP AND HE WILL SEE THE TRUTH

@CrdPro
@Will Smith
@BlueBird

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
So, any person who come here and comment is my profile?

If you think that I’m that profile, show evidence of that.

That profile can be you. And use it for defense!

Im just waiting for admin and i want admin accept the challenge I told you, ADD ADMIN TO THE GROUP AND HE WILL SEE THE TRUTH

@CrdPro
@Will Smith
@BlueBird
I can add admin anytime

Top Bottom