Black List Scam @Linconl, VIP MEMBER

Tonito

Active Carder
Reaction score
I'm just waiting for the admin @CrdPro to resolve this once and for all.

You are so lucky that you pay $50 for a VIP sticker and with that you manage to scam people and no one says anything.

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
I'm just waiting for the admin @CrdPro to resolve this once and for all.

You are so lucky that you pay $50 for a VIP sticker and with that you manage to scam people and no one says anything.
What did I just read?

CrdPro

Admin
Reaction score
Taken for consideration. For the future I advise you to use the escrow service for transactions between forum members - https://crdpro.cc/threads/escrow-service.4/
Especially if you buy courses that have not been approved by the forum administration. Because the quality of the product and information there is almost impossible to check.

Tonito

Active Carder
Reaction score
Taken for consideration. For the future I advise you to use the escrow service for transactions between forum members - https://crdpro.cc/threads/escrow-service.4/
Especially if you buy courses that have not been approved by the forum administration. Because the quality of the product and information there is almost impossible to check.
Ok @CrdPro I understood, but what will happens with this case? That man has 6k people some of them from here? Will you let him still scamming?

Tonito

Active Carder
Reaction score
This man scammed me with 270$, so, what will happens?

max

Basic
Reaction score
This is the 2nd ripper report on this hungry starved peasant ripper Lincoln!

Like the last one , where he was reluctant to refund what he stole, here too , he is always trying to bully the victims .....Refund him Thief!!

If you were really making money like your stupid lies claim, you wouldn't be holding on so dearly on peanuts like $270, ...like I said Lincoln aka oneway ( yes they are the same ripping clones), posting a $100,000 pic or video of btc wallet isn't the same thing as having it physically...that's why those peanuts are very very hard for you to let go starved peasant

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
This is the 2nd ripper report on this hungry starved peasant ripper Lincoln!

Like the last one , where he was reluctant to refund what he stole, here too , he is always trying to bully the victims .....Refund him Thief!!

If you were really making money like your stupid lies claim, you wouldn't be holding on so dearly on peanuts like $270, ...like I said Lincoln aka oneway ( yes they are the same ripping clones), posting a $100,000 pic or video of btc wallet isn't the same thing as having it physically...that's why those peanuts are very very hard for you to let go starved peasant
What is your authority here? Still triggered by my btc Wallet? It was the money of a job to be split between participants as we always do. Not angry and starved barking for no reason like you

max

Basic
Reaction score
What is your authority here? Still triggered by my btc Wallet? It was the money of a job to be split between participants as we always do. Not angry and starved barking for no reason like you
How can I be triggered by a stupid photo, you deceptive ripping deceitful clown 🤡

It's obvious the pics are stolen ones, cos you cherish a peanut $270 you owe and ripped, yet showing a fake $100,000 balance pics....only if you could convert that fake pic to real cash, you wouldn't constantly expose yourself as a hungry starved peasant and Nigerian ripper with different clones such as ,"oneway"

Pay what you stole you serial constant ripper and we both know on few weeks time another ripper thread will be opened on your RIPPING Nigerian head

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
This man scammed me with 270$, so, what will happens?

How can I be triggered by a stupid photo, you deceptive ripping deceitful clown 🤡

It's obvious the pics are stolen ones, cos you cherish a peanut $270 you owe and ripped, yet showing a fake $100,000 balance pics....only if you could convert that fake pic to real cash, you wouldn't constantly expose yourself as a hungry starved peasant and Nigerian ripper with different clones such as ,"oneway"

Pay what you stole you serial constant ripper and we both know on few weeks time another ripper thread will be opened on your RIPPING Nigerian head
What is wrong with this retarded @max, I never worked with you, yet you are here barking again not minding your business at all(because you have none) the only relevant answer here is from admin, not the crap from a useless max bark(🐩🐾🦴) !
Look at my profile @max you useless Moron !
F801F6DC-7673-42AF-B09C-BF5EB6331E3A.jpeg

max

Basic
Reaction score
What is wrong with this hungry starved ripping Nigerian pig and consistent scammer aka Lincoln aka one-way??

How many ripping threads must be opened on your constant brainless senseless idiotic imbecile ripping head before you and all your clones are banned ??

Everytime you rip, you try foolishly and stupidly to bully the victims and blame them for your Owen unlimited deceitful deceitful ripping scams!!

Pay the peanut $270 you stole you pathetic drowned brainless senseless ripper!!

For a liar and starved pig that brandishes fake $100,000 btc media faking it's your wallet, it's pathetic, humiliating and very shameless that a pig who fakes 100k in wallet is holding on to a peanut $270 he ripped on to feed

Tonito

Active Carder
Reaction score
So, I lost my money, I was scammed by @Lincoln and he still here normal, more that 1 month and this case wasn’t solve.

What’s happening here? Member are abandoned?

max

Basic
Reaction score
So, I lost my money, I was scammed by @Lincoln and he still here normal, more that 1 month and this case wasn’t solve.

What’s happening here? Member are abandoned?
Lincoln the consistent confused contradictory ripping Nigerian idiot, pay the pennies you ripped in order to feed!!

It's amazing how you brandish fake stolem crypto wallets showing $100,000 in balance , but in reality you are so broke that you will hold on to $100 you ripped lol

max

Basic
Reaction score
I lost my money?

Did you abandon the case and me?

@CrdPro
@BlueBird
You mean the Ripping idiot Lincoln hasn't come up with the $300 peanuts he ripped cos he is a verified certified starved ripping Nigerian pig??

Lincoln so after brandishing fake pics and videos showing $100,000 in imaginary btc balance, you couldn't transfer a real $300 you owe from those fake stolen pics??

max

Basic
Reaction score
RIPPER LINCOLN WHEN WILL YOUR HUNGRY STARVED PEASANT AND RIPPING NIGERIAN PIG HEAD PAY WHAT YOU RIPPED??

Dox2o1

Ultimate
Supreme
Reaction score

What is wrong with this retarded @max, I never worked with you, yet you are here barking again not minding your business at all(because you have none) the only relevant answer here is from admin, not the crap from a useless max bark(🐩🐾🦴) !
Look at my profile @max you useless Moron !
View attachment 31642
I want to leave a good word about Lincoln.
I questioned his service and he was so nice that he took his time to explain to me everything.
We are starting a deal soon and from the first impression, he is very professional.
And he can't be a ripper because he deals only trough the official escrow service from Crdpro.

I want to leave a feedback as well about @max, I've contacted him in the past because he can load Monzo BA.
After speaking with him he told me to connect the log to crypto.com, my answer was: "I'll do that as soon as I arrive home from work."
Tried to contact him couldn't reach him because he blocked me.
Sent him a message on crdpro and his reply was:
"I see you are on my block list on telegram!

So you must have contacted me in the past and wasted my time"

Totally unprofessional @max , I DO NOT RECOMMEND HIS SERVICES!
(You can realise who he is after 2 min when he starts to speak with "idiot" and "racist comments")

Last edited:

briangreys

Premium
Reaction score
I questioned his service and he was so nice that he took his time to explain to me everything.
We are starting a deal soon and from the first impression, he is very professional.
And he can't be a ripper because he deals only trough the official escrow service from Crdpro.

I want to leave a feedback as well about @max, I've contacted him in the past because he can load Monzo BA.
After speaking with him he told me to connect the log to crypto.com, my answer was: "I'll do that as soon as I arrive home from work."

(You can realise who he is after 2 min when he starts to speak with "idiot" and "racist comments")
Id like to leave a TRUTHFUL word about your boy Lincoln...
MY EXPERIENCE with him is that he makes promises to people that he no longer honors after ge is paid.
If youre not just one of his other profiles, then your experience is your experience, and if youve had a good one with thd guy, thats great for you bud..... but thats not what kost peoples experience wirh him has been..at least the ones that ive talked to. I cant say that ive ever hears anyone say anything good about the guy after direct interactions with him.
Everyones experience is different, but when several people are all saying the same thing about someone, its usually true .
For what its worth

cryptocrime

Basic
Reaction score

reported this guy before and hes a fake

Top Bottom