Services For Transfer Methods & Cashout 2022

validms

I will fool you
Basic
Reaction score
You're getting something misunderstand because we all don't know who he his Unknown and bought some update and sauces from him last month lol.
Thanks for the feedback! We continue to work!

houjack

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Did a couple of dumps in NY and he walked me though the process at the same time and everything went great. Good service, reliable team, you feel at ease.

Mr_Bala

Carding Novice
Reaction score
People open your eyes ...wake up... VALIDMS is fake.

1: All posts in this blog are from the same person. copy and paste all sentences into a doc or txt page and you will see they all sound alike.
2: also look at the date the members who posted the fake positive feedback are all from april of 22 and are all one day apart.
3: All users who posted are new members and not regulars.
4: view page source and analize the text font and courrier and they all match meaning its one person creating all this phony users to post fake messages.

-warehead
You must be lost because I made couple of western union from this guy with all receipts ? also his the sure guy I know he won’t waste his time on your little shit if you’re trying to bullshit kindly get in my private and will lead you to him for the best deals????

Scott Smith

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Welcome you all member and new base to the section of income and all worldwide update deals...%100

1: Cloned credit card :- Cloned credit card is more fast, easier and stress free for cash outs, you don’t need loading your funds or method you loading it with. All you got to do is order for a CCC (Cloned Credit Card) with high balance enough for the kinda cashout you need because your wouldn’t like using the ATM everyday. Head to the store, ATM Bitcoin ATM and cashout.

2: Wire Transfer... Wire transfer is a secure transaction made straight from a company account to your bank account and notice it doesn't matter if you're new or old to this it's all about making money also notice transfer starts from $7,000 to what your account can hold and it's goes for all worldwide safely and same day transfer as anytime business for more information contact will be written down below to contact as anytime business.

3: Bank To Bank Transfer.. Bank transfer is made from any account like logs with all personal details to your account and it doesn't matter which account you got and also takes 3 business days which starts from $2,500 to $10,000 as anytime business notice you must be sure of what you willing and for more information contact will be written down below as anytime business.

All sauce and lot more are available to make some income and notice it doesn't matter who you are or where you're from because it's all about business.
• Western Union Transfer
• Bank Transfer & Bank Logs
• Money Bookers Transfer
• PayPal Transfer
• Money Gram
• Cash App
• World Remit
• Perfect Money
• Dumps
• cc, cvv, ccs, Fullz,
• Accounts

Stuff for professionals

Write in private message to get in touch written and show below you're all welcome and stay positive.

We Bring Quality !!!

[Support Contact]
TeleGram : @Valid_ms

Text number : +1 408 475 2367

If you have done business with us, please leave a review here to encourage others.
Hey man those fullz pcs work very well for some purchases and I was able to reload some change on the account share to me same banks they can also accept verification code transfers.. Thanks for the respect to we the brothers..

mac11

Carding Novice
Reaction score
How was your experience
Thanks very much for the atm cashout I got mine this Monday and comes with balance of $3500.00 very comfortable didn't expect your deal was real nut now i highly give you a FIVE stars @validms

validms

I will fool you
Basic
Reaction score
I wanna explain something here, Cuz some people took my thread and they are posting on other forums But Be careful of them cuz they are all scammers IM THE REAL ONE WHO OPERATE JUST ON CRDPRO.CC, So be aware from this kid's cuz i dont take any responsibility if you get scammed.

wangyiyi

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I'm a victim of this scam, it doesn't give you anything after payment and asks you to keep paying for the rest of the service, it's a big scam.

bighandsome

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I'm a victim of this scam, it doesn't give you anything after payment and asks you to keep paying for the rest of the service, it's a big scam.

I saw a lot of bullshits that reply here in this thread, that this guy scammed someone but ill proof to everyone that @wangyiyi is just a liar and trash talker,

So to all members on this forum Use this method cuz its 10000% legit and this guy its not a liar or a scammer HE IS THE GOD HERE

validms

I will fool you
Basic
Reaction score
We are online and taking orders every min, All our new updates list are back contact us, Please time waster stay away from this thread please.

"IM THE REAL ONE WHO OPERATE JUST ON CRDPRO.CC, So be aware from this kid's cuz i dont take any responsibility if you get scammed."

validms

I will fool you
Basic
Reaction score
WELCOME YOU ALL AND HAPPY CUSTOMER AS ANYTIME BUSINESS.

Jikwar

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Im interested getting some wire deposit from you @validms these methods so awesome idea brother. I send you private message and in telegram too please get in touch with me.

Wise Tension

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hey men am still getting more updates list and going through lots of the works buddy but ima need some more fireworks this afternoon trying to get ready with the same bread from cashout and will keep you updated in private when available Validms

Boasty

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Help me make some funds sir and new here and heard you have a lot of updates forum with shot updates and this your forum and am so interested with all the updates deal you posted sir am ready @validms

Cassy

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I appreciate this bro, I just can’t thank you enough. I was thinking this wasn’t worth it but thanks again I have got my working logs. I just feel the best I could do was to write nice feedback here

Top Bottom