track2= NFC

5sceamt3am

Supreme
Reaction score
does any know how i could convert track 2 data into NFC for contactless payment through my phone
i have lotts of dumps new this this and cant gt my 201s to swipe even after ive entered the last four of the card correct

inadiss

Basic
Reaction score
does any know how i could convert track 2 data into NFC for contactless payment through my phone
i have lotts of dumps new this this and cant gt my 201s to swipe even after ive entered the last four of the card correct
yes

Hijakt

Basic
Reaction score
Can you please explain, because I don't believe that'd be possible

5sceamt3am

Supreme
Reaction score
I’ve only read about it and purchased an app on android it kept crashing though

Hijakt

Basic
Reaction score
I believe there's a paid app which will convert track2 to nfc to make purchases using ur phone. But that's all I've heard of

sssssooooo

Basic
Reaction score
我可以写nfc在我的手机上使用

如果你有好的转储,我们可以合作

不信你可以加个电报视频给你看@The_gift_cc

sssssooooo

Basic
Reaction score
I can write nfc to use on my phone

If you have a good dump, we can cooperate

If you don’t believe me, you can add a telegram video to you @The_gift_cc

SELA5237

Basic
Reaction score

Reaction score
I have a issue im using my card app and it only has me write track one it was working but its not been for the last month idk what im doing wrong? Is there another app besides swipe yours my card that I could use to write the track in?

Top Bottom