track2= NFC

bredtoMSR

best swiper
Premium
Reaction score
does any know how i could convert track 2 data into NFC for contactless payment through my phone
i have lotts of dumps new this this and cant gt my 201s to swipe even after ive entered the last four of the card correct
you cant use dumps to add to your phone you can use fullz tho (but do it on a burner) but if you want to use a acc card then you can buy that tool of amazon that burns track 2
NFC RFID Reader/Writer ACR122U ISO 14443 A/B NFC Reader RFID Reader Card Reader + Free Software In White : Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

max

Basic
Reaction score
I have a issue im using my card app and it only has me write track one it was working but its not been for the last month idk what im doing wrong? Is there another app besides swipe yours my card that I could use to write the track in?
Mycard aka Airpay sucks
You have a 2% chance from 100 bins

Best is to use DDA enforcer NFC app APK
Has a higher % but works only with MasterCard dumps.

The customized app goes for $1000

skeechy

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
Mycard aka Airpay sucks
You have a 2% chance from 100 bins

Best is to use DDA enforcer NFC app APK
Has a higher % but works only with MasterCard dumps.

The customized app goes for $1000
And how can I get this customized app

Byllibad

Basic
Reaction score
does any know how i could convert track 2 data into NFC for contactless payment through my phone
i have lotts of dumps new this this and cant gt my 201s to swipe even after ive entered the last four of the card correct
That app is called MyCard

BangoBJordan

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Y’all are Dumb I dropped out of college, and even I could Clone a 201 and cashout same day ?, it’s all about reading in between the lines when it comes to EMV LITERALLY!! @Swipeaholic32 is a actual skimmer that I know personally. Who would literally walk u through this whole process.

Top Bottom