Apple pay bin without Verification when adding cvv for sale

DirtySoda

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
But why do you want to kill yourself because i don’t give you the working bin. Or tell me did i ever rip you or any of your family before? So tell me, what’s the problem because i don’t know why you stick to my neck for not show you the bin. I just decided to keep it secret so that it won’t patch quickly that’s why i stopped selling it. So, let me tell you the solution if you’re broke and finding way out. Find good cc shop then you should buying different cc. Then, add it to Apple Pay one after other. By then you will discover working bin. So don’t take my issue personal because of brokenness.
Its easy for everyone including myself to say anyone selling " NON VBV ADD TO APPLE PAY BIN " is full of shit.
- No one in their right mind would even sell something so amazing if they had it.
- If you really were selling it, you would find a way to prove it without exposing the bin its self.

max

Basic
Reaction score
Its easy for everyone including myself to say anyone selling " NON VBV ADD TO APPLE PAY BIN " is full of shit.
- No one in their right mind would even sell something so amazing if they had it.
- If you really were selling it, you would find a way to prove it without exposing the bin its self.
I can proof it but not to hungry starved peasant and timewasting pigs like you who after seeing proof will still not buy!!

You want proof then send me a video of your wallet showimg you have a minimum of $1000 in real time to.affotd it!!, then I shoe you proof so you don't stupidly waste my time and yours

Aldo I know you are a blind faggot and didn't see where I gladly escrow!! Don't send me the 1k upfront, send it to admin as escrow of your hungry starved peasant and beggar broke head can afford it!...if admin confirms the deposit, I send you the bins, you buy the card, you add without otp and admin releases the escrow!! If it asks fot otp, then admin returns your escrow and everyone is happy....but I guess common sense isn't so common uo unrepentant unrepairable untreatable retarded imbecile faggot pigs like you

Top Bottom