Reaction score
Price $1000 (non negotiable)
Escrow is a must!

If you add me on telegram without escrow ready , I will.block you instantly

max

Basic
Reaction score
I can’t believe I just wasted 10 min reading through this
You mean you got depressed and frustrated that your hungry starved peasant and broke head can't afford the $1000 and worse can't rip cos I send ripping pigs like you nothing upfront without escrow confirmed by admin ?

FearlessFly

Premium
Reaction score
Shut up you dumb retarded deceptive deceitful lying Nigerian beggar !!

You were on both black slave knees begging profusely for my bin in telegram!
You because depressed when you couldn't beg your way out of my bin... you cried there, you cry here , but I won't stop whipping your hungry starved broke ripping imbecile pig head!!

You lied you had the bins 2 days ago and will share it. ...liar people are still waiting for you to fulfil your consistent unlimited pig lies
Dude, you keep talking that Nigerian Slave shit like you really some closet Nazi hiding behind his keyboard because in any civilized community he knows he'd get punched out for there ideals.
Imagine stepping outside on a beautiful summer day knowing every 10 minutes under the very thing God put in the sky to nurture everything in its oath to life was digging you in inch closer to your grave🫠. I understand why you'd have a little more resentment then most towards a Nigerian. You're foaming on your keyboard with hatred. Get some counseling brush. This the type of outburst you see right before a muthafuccah shoots up an elementary school.

max

Basic
Reaction score
Dude, you keep talking that Nigerian Slave shit like you really some closet Nazi hiding behind his keyboard because in any civilized community he knows he'd get punched out for there ideals.
Imagine stepping outside on a beautiful summer day knowing every 10 minutes under the very thing God put in the sky to nurture everything in its oath to life was digging you in inch closer to your grave🫠. I understand why you'd have a little more resentment then most towards a Nigerian. You're foaming on your keyboard with hatred. Get some counseling brush. This the type of outburst you see right before a muthafuccah shoots up an elementary school.
Nigerian hungry starved pig and broke starved peasant and consistent beggar!

No my problem that the bin you begged for, crave for, dream of and wish you could rip for without paying has eluded you cos you are constantly broke and 3 inches close to dying of starvation

Have you received counseling on how to solve your unlimited poverty with unending hunger??

You deserve our pity but bring depressed and suicidal that what you crave and hope to rip for is elusive, then we can all understand why your brainless senseless idiotic retarded imbecile Nigerian pig feels constantly pathetic

Fateisill

Carding Novice
Reaction score
It works I have done it before with all 3 of the above. Only issues I ran into were that email that Samsung an Apple Pay send the cardholder telling them Their card has been added to a mobile wallet. Google wallet it didn’t do that . I’ll give u a free one…..Amex Wells Fargo card automatically verifies. So did navy fcu. You could tell me I’m lying but I don’t chase clout I don’t need validation an I don’t sell dreams. I just do what I do an get around Shit.

max

Basic
Reaction score
It works I have done it before with all 3 of the above. Only issues I ran into were that email that Samsung an Apple Pay send the cardholder telling them Their card has been added to a mobile wallet. Google wallet it didn’t do that . I’ll give u a free one…..Amex Wells Fargo card automatically verifies. So did navy fcu. You could tell me I’m lying but I don’t chase clout I don’t need validation an I don’t sell dreams. I just do what I do an get around Shit.
You are taking about outdated crap bins! Yes wells Fargo propel card worked in the past but long parched!
Same with baby fcu

Kid when was the last time you auto verified?? You are talking 2021 when we are close to 2024??

This pig thinks bins don't get patched, this pig even thinks only 3 bins exist ...kid I discover fresh unpatched ones weekly and take out the patched ones outs, that's why my price remains $1000! Cos I offer a working Maserati

max

Basic
Reaction score
Bump ..read terms carefully so you don't waste my time and yours

Top Bottom