Market Bahira Finance [NEW] [FRESH CCs, DUMPS] [DAILY UPDATES]

Reaction score
bought 1 card . so far so good, i'll update here if i buy another. Keep it Up Bahira . Thanks

Reaction score
bought second card . Also very good . correct billing and all. 100% valid so far and rate is fair . Honest review . use my referral link if you want to register. Thank you great service bahira , keep up the good work and your good name will bring you more customers don't be like all these other stores that just care only about their funds and not their customers.

http://bahira.cc/register.php?c=64433e3215047

bahira

Seller
Reaction score
FRESH BASE: [SELLER001] [90+% VALID] 0DAY OCR SKIM [APR-24-2023] [24 hour - no replacements/refunds]

Reaction score
Not eligible for refund.
Lux: 05
Try2: 05
CVV Match: Yes

bro i used to support your shop
but wtf is this?
do not honor but still approved?
i dont want refund, just fix your damn site

bahira

Seller
Reaction score
Not eligible for refund.
Lux: 05
Try2: 05
CVV Match: Yes

bro i used to support your shop
but wtf is this?
do not honor but still approved?
i dont want refund, just fix your damn site
There is nothing to be fixed. Rules are clearly stated in "My Cards" and FAQ sections for which checker responses the system issues automatic refunds.

This is what's stated in case you missed it: "Refunds are issued only for CVV errors or the following response codes: 14 (Card No. Error), 15 (No Such Issuer), 39 (Invalid Card), 46 (Account closed), 54 (Expired Card), 78 (No Account), 80 (Date Error), 82 (CVV Error) and 96 (System Error)."

We will not issue refunds for other response codes simply to protect our material from abuse. You may be a honest customer, but don't think for a second that most buyers are looking to be play honest. Back in the days we would allow the checker to refund for virtually any decline code, including 05, until we got extremely cheated and ultimately decided to only allow refunds for these codes. We know our quality.
Yesterday we challenged a user who suggested/suspected that cards were dead on arrival.
So we challenged the person to make a new account which we topped up with a balance enough to buy 10 random cards of their choice to be checked against Luxchecker.

We recorded the entire session: https://www.veed.io/view/f242f269-2982-4e0a-a6de-6275929d0466

Last edited:
Reaction score
There is nothing to be fixed. Rules are clearly stated in "My Cards" and FAQ sections for which checker responses the system issues automatic refunds.

This is what's stated in case you missed it: "Refunds are issued only for CVV errors or the following response codes: 14 (Card No. Error), 15 (No Such Issuer), 39 (Invalid Card), 46 (Account closed), 54 (Expired Card), 78 (No Account), 80 (Date Error), 82 (CVV Error) and 96 (System Error)."

We will not issue refunds for other response codes simply to protect our material from abuse. You may be a honest customer, but don't think for a second that most buyers are looking to be play honest. Back in the days we would allow the checker to refund for virtually any decline code, including 05, until we got extremely cheated and ultimately decided to only allow refunds for these codes. We know our quality.
Yesterday we challenged a user who suggested/suspected that cards were dead on arrival.
So we challenged the person to make a new account which we topped up with a balance enough to buy 10 random cards of their choice to be checked against Luxchecker.

We recorded the entire session: https://www.veed.io/view/f242f269-2982-4e0a-a6de-6275929d0466
i get your point
but why punish your loyal customer because of some cheaters?
you can always add a registration fees
or maybe think of another way
because we both know 05 is completely dead.
hope you come up w better solution to tackle your cheater problem.

bahira

Seller
Reaction score
05 is not always completely dead as in the account is closed. It's the bank declining transaction for unspecified reasons, including suspected fraud.
Registration fee is one way, and we had that for about a week and nobody would really sign up, so we realized that it was not worth (at least not at this stage) running a shop making less than 1000$ / month.

The cheater problem is much more complicated than just applying quick fixes or even logical changes.
The reality is, either we sell and lose at least more than half of our cards to refunds (cheaters), and that is after playing a cat and mouse game and banning suspected accounts, or we stick with the current rules that are in place.

It's a well known fact that many buyers are not honest and will use "cc killer" scripts or services to provoke common decline codes like 05 right after using the card.
For example, they buy a card and place order(s) with it then quickly killing it using such script or service, such as purposely failing 3ds authentication.
At this point, all they need to do is to use the checker and hope for an automatic refund.
How exactly are we going to defend against that? The only way to accept refunds for codes like 05 and others is if we have a low quality, but we have mostly received positive feedback on our material, and as you can see from the video posted in the earlier reply, the valid rate speaks for itself.
If losing more than half of our cards to refunds sounds like a good tradeoff in order to ensure buyers have 100% carding rates, then we would actually be better off selling bases privately on auctions or other underground sections who will gladly pay more, and we'd not have to deal with operating a shop and take shit and threats from aggressive buyers, which luckily only makes up a fraction of all buyers.

We sniff and get the cards first hand from web shops that are 100% free from neighbors, so there is absolutely no way the valid rate should magically drop below 90%.
If suppose one base magically would drop in valid rate then all other bases should logically too, because there is no relation between any base.
Bases are just something we make up when selecting a random range of cards from our database to push in our shop.
If you would buy 100 cards from our shop and check them all with Luxchecker or try2check, you would get an avg. of 90% valid rate any day.
Any shop that offers refund for any decline code either has low valid bases already or many fake cards.
We are very confident with the quality and the high valid rate of our bases. We have received mostly very positive feedback on that.

This not about punishing loyal customers, but maintaining a balance where it's profitable for us as well as loyal buyers.
It may not be the best solution for now, but rest assured that we are on the lookout for solutions.

Reaction score
05 is not always completely dead as in the account is closed. It's the bank declining transaction for unspecified reasons, including suspected fraud.
Registration fee is one way, and we had that for about a week and nobody would really sign up, so we realized that it was not worth (at least not at this stage) running a shop making less than 1000$ / month.

The cheater problem is much more complicated than just applying quick fixes or even logical changes.
The reality is, either we sell and lose at least more than half of our cards to refunds (cheaters), and that is after playing a cat and mouse game and banning suspected accounts, or we stick with the current rules that are in place.

It's a well known fact that many buyers are not honest and will use "cc killer" scripts or services to provoke common decline codes like 05 right after using the card.
For example, they buy a card and place order(s) with it then quickly killing it using such script or service, such as purposely failing 3ds authentication.
At this point, all they need to do is to use the checker and hope for an automatic refund.
How exactly are we going to defend against that? The only way to accept refunds for codes like 05 and others is if we have a low quality, but we have mostly received positive feedback on our material, and as you can see from the video posted in the earlier reply, the valid rate speaks for itself.
If losing more than half of our cards to refunds sounds like a good tradeoff in order to ensure buyers have 100% carding rates, then we would actually be better off selling bases privately on auctions or other underground sections who will gladly pay more, and we'd not have to deal with operating a shop and take shit and threats from aggressive buyers, which luckily only makes up a fraction of all buyers.

We sniff and get the cards first hand from web shops that are 100% free from neighbors, so there is absolutely no way the valid rate should magically drop below 90%.
If suppose one base magically would drop in valid rate then all other bases should logically too, because there is no relation between any base.
Bases are just something we make up when selecting a random range of cards from our database to push in our shop.
If you would buy 100 cards from our shop and check them all with Luxchecker or try2check, you would get an avg. of 90% valid rate any day.
Any shop that offers refund for any decline code either has low valid bases already or many fake cards.
We are very confident with the quality and the high valid rate of our bases. We have received mostly very positive feedback on that.

This not about punishing loyal customers, but maintaining a balance where it's profitable for us as well as loyal buyers.
It may not be the best solution for now, but rest assured that we are on the lookout for solutions.
yeah its cool bro
i honestly make $ w your shop so when i dont get ref i think of it as nominal loss,which every business makes.
1-2 dead cards is my loss and its cool for now.
but i hope you find a better way so i dont have to loose anything lol and we both make money.

My 2 suggestions:
1. ofc the ref issue
2. Please add more cards, as my work is zip based. its sometimes hard to find cards for my zip from latest bases, or any base for that matter.

Looking forward to more updates

cheers!

bahira

Seller
Reaction score
yeah its cool bro
i honestly make $ w your shop so when i dont get ref i think of it as nominal loss,which every business makes.
1-2 dead cards is my loss and its cool for now.
but i hope you find a better way so i dont have to loose anything lol and we both make money.

My 2 suggestions:
1. ofc the ref issue
2. Please add more cards, as my work is zip based. its sometimes hard to find cards for my zip from latest bases, or any base for that matter.

Looking forward to more updates

cheers!
Thank you for understanding. Next update tomorrow!

bahira

Seller
Reaction score
FRESH BASE: [SULTAN004] [90+% VALID] 0DAY WEBSHOP SNIFF [APR-28-2023] [24 hour - no replacements/refunds]

Last edited:

Crs10087

Banned
Reaction score

This response is interesting because back in the day you speak of, people were still killing cards and unicc would ban them, you came up with a clever excuse when really no one will cheat you for 1-2 cards 05 code. If you feel someone is cheating then ban them…

Nybritz

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Bought a number of cards got some dead ones but majority of them are valid and the billing and everything is on point. Trustworthy

bomboman

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Honestly i have been searching for a good shop for a long time and finally i came across Bahira . This shop is Heaven sent. Thank you Bahira for providing quality products, keep it up coz as of now you guys are the G.O.A.T Those going to register heres the link

http://bahira.cc/register.php?c=64411d379f28a

Takeoff5

Carding Novice
Reaction score
good shop with good products , The best autoshop in existing as of now , my pal bought 3 cards and all of them turned out to be great because of that I am sticking to this shop till the end . Thank you guys for stepping in the game and bringing positive impact to this community

Crs10087

Banned
Reaction score
Paying people to write good review is hilarious

make it make sense

Top Bottom