Market ====[ https://savastan0.biz/ ]===(BEST CC SHOP)best dark net vendor private shop

QuickPlay

Basic
Reaction score
I am very greatful for this shop. Best shop around after FE Shop closed. 9/10 Valid rate for USA. Best fucking shop right now. Thank you for your services savastan0!

codeee

Carding Novice
Reaction score
50/50
It's like adding water water to a tank and leaving the tap open
Might work for rare bins but it's a no for me
Bad validity
Unreliable

QuickPlay

Basic
Reaction score
hey savastan0 whats up with deposit it says bitcoin server is down? please fix asap thank you.

tungtep

Carding Novice
Reaction score
There is a problem with the shop's check card port. Even though the card is die, it's still live. I couldn't imagine if your check port is not valid.

vizla

Basic
Reaction score
Dead card but checker say live thats why i left this shop to use

Masterking

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Can someone give a honest review?
I need to know , is it a good shop?
YES OR NO , if no how many cards did u buy to confirm that it is indeed a bad shop. And if yes , how many did u buy ?
THANKS

amitk2310

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
Can someone give a honest review?
I need to know , is it a good shop?
YES OR NO , if no how many cards did u buy to confirm that it is indeed a bad shop. And if yes , how many did u buy ?
THANKS
There checker is fake, approves dead card always, not recommended

Anon247

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Cc was invalid but your checker shows valid please refund. Username is Snoop45

budakgilo

Basic
Reaction score

Internal Server Error​

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please fix your server bro

Reaction score
So the owner of this site never check PM here or the ticket on the site ? I have been waiting for 3 days on the ticket nobody answer a word , good job .

MalcolmX

Basic
Reaction score
Don't ever buy accounts from this site. Was told to contact seller on Telegram after buying a crypto account and never received a response. I reported the purchase right away only for support to tell me to contact. It's been a week and after leaving screens showing that the "seller" never replied now support won't even reply. Definitely a scam...if you shop just don't buy any accounts. You are giving money away at that point.

Top Bottom