Mayham

Basic
Reaction score
I’m getting so tired of Brian’s Club Bull**** The prices are ridiculous and more than half the time the cards are burnt. Also his customer service is for shit. I spend a decent amount buying CVV in fact (see pic) over the last 60 days I’ve done about $2500 which is about what I do on average for most of the last 4-5 years (even more so now that cards aren’t $5 like they were at one time on fe-acc18, god I miss those days!) but generally speaking I do $1000-$1300 a month. So I’m no stranger to numbers and what’s what and how things should be what to expect and most importantly what isn’t right when it isn’t RIGHT!

So yesterday I purchased a card that worked on low level processor that didn’t require name, address (zip) etc. online gambling basically bingo app to be specific, however when I tried using it on something that had a bit more security things weren’t adding up. I looked up the card owners name things didn’t seem right then looked up the address and wouldn’t you know neither one of them exist the address was generated the name was generated so of course I’m fucking pissed because this is happening all too often now. So I kindly send customer service a message just informing them that it’s irritating that this is happening and at the end of it I say, and of course I’d like a refund but we’ll see how that plays out knowing full well from past experiences, this won’t happen and this prick decides to send me this message….

Hello Mayham,

Please have some respect for my time creating tickets like these providing 00 Approval cards, otherwise I may completely stop doing further exceptions for you checking non-refundable purchases.

If you don't get an approval for whatever reason including being flagged as a returning fraud customer, that doesn't mean the card you bought deserves a refund. I never argue over response codes 14 Card No. Error, 15 No Such Issuer, 39 No Account, 54 Invalid Expiration Date or 82 CVV2 Mismatch. These are instantly refunded. But that's not the case here:

Card number 420767
Exp Date 11/27
CVV2 536 (Matched)
Auth Code 00
Auth Message APPROVAL
AVS Code N/A
Status Valid

Pretty much proves you've got to catch up with current fraud prevention techniques and spend some quality time reading tutorials and guides on carding communities and forums to avoid getting denied using the cards these days.

Carding online takes a lot of effort, avoiding being flagged as a returning fraud customer, using anti-detect tools, private socks, VPNs, VPS or dedicated servers. I do realize how important that is for my customers to stay satisfied with the product they are buying, but I cannot teach them on how to properly use CCs with cvv2 online and disguise themselves as a legitimate card owner. No matter where you enter the card you've purchased, your browser, IP address, headers, webRTC, canvas id, screen resolution and other fingerprinting information will be passing through fraud-prevention filters that each and every site that's accepting credit cards online now having.

Refunds are not allowed if:
- card was checked and valid (00 Approval) by checker
- time for check has passed
- card has status "non refundable"
- insufficient account balance for checking purchases

Please read the Rules for more details: https://briansclub.cm/rules/

Have a nice day!

So I’ve about had it with shit like this. If anyone can give me some insight on what marketplaces they are using these days and some info on their success with cards how often they update etc etc I’d appreciate it. I’ve been doing this along time and have never seen so many shops as there are these days and I just don’t have the energy and or patience to go through them all to find a decent shop.

THANKS GUYS AND AS ALWAYS STAY SAFE AND HAVE FUN

Attachments

• IMG_0084.jpeg
    IMG_0084.jpeg
    262.3 KB · Views: 63

takecash4me

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I’m getting so tired of Brian’s Club Bull**** The prices are ridiculous and more than half the time the cards are burnt. Also his customer service is for shit. I spend a decent amount buying CVV in fact (see pic) over the last 60 days I’ve done about $2500 which is about what I do on average for most of the last 4-5 years (even more so now that cards aren’t $5 like they were at one time on fe-acc18, god I miss those days!) but generally speaking I do $1000-$1300 a month. So I’m no stranger to numbers and what’s what and how things should be what to expect and most importantly what isn’t right when it isn’t RIGHT!

So yesterday I purchased a card that worked on low level processor that didn’t require name, address (zip) etc. online gambling basically bingo app to be specific, however when I tried using it on something that had a bit more security things weren’t adding up. I looked up the card owners name things didn’t seem right then looked up the address and wouldn’t you know neither one of them exist the address was generated the name was generated so of course I’m fucking pissed because this is happening all too often now. So I kindly send customer service a message just informing them that it’s irritating that this is happening and at the end of it I say, and of course I’d like a refund but we’ll see how that plays out knowing full well from past experiences, this won’t happen and this prick decides to send me this message….

Hello Mayham,

Please have some respect for my time creating tickets like these providing 00 Approval cards, otherwise I may completely stop doing further exceptions for you checking non-refundable purchases.

If you don't get an approval for whatever reason including being flagged as a returning fraud customer, that doesn't mean the card you bought deserves a refund. I never argue over response codes 14 Card No. Error, 15 No Such Issuer, 39 No Account, 54 Invalid Expiration Date or 82 CVV2 Mismatch. These are instantly refunded. But that's not the case here:

Card number 420767
Exp Date 11/27
CVV2 536 (Matched)
Auth Code 00
Auth Message APPROVAL
AVS Code N/A
Status Valid

Pretty much proves you've got to catch up with current fraud prevention techniques and spend some quality time reading tutorials and guides on carding communities and forums to avoid getting denied using the cards these days.

Carding online takes a lot of effort, avoiding being flagged as a returning fraud customer, using anti-detect tools, private socks, VPNs, VPS or dedicated servers. I do realize how important that is for my customers to stay satisfied with the product they are buying, but I cannot teach them on how to properly use CCs with cvv2 online and disguise themselves as a legitimate card owner. No matter where you enter the card you've purchased, your browser, IP address, headers, webRTC, canvas id, screen resolution and other fingerprinting information will be passing through fraud-prevention filters that each and every site that's accepting credit cards online now having.

Refunds are not allowed if:
- card was checked and valid (00 Approval) by checker
- time for check has passed
- card has status "non refundable"
- insufficient account balance for checking purchases

Please read the Rules for more details: https://briansclub.cm/rules/

Have a nice day!

So I’ve about had it with shit like this. If anyone can give me some insight on what marketplaces they are using these days and some info on their success with cards how often they update etc etc I’d appreciate it. I’ve been doing this along time and have never seen so many shops as there are these days and I just don’t have the energy and or patience to go through them all to find a decent shop.

THANKS GUYS AND AS ALWAYS STAY SAFE AND HAVE FUN
i miss feshop too those were the very good days it’s hard to find a site like that these days sad to say…

peyote21

Basic
Reaction score

Hello Mayham,

Card number 420767
Exp Date 11/27
CVV2 536 (Matched)
Auth Code 00
Auth Message APPROVAL
AVS Code N/A
Status Valid

Hacer tarjetas en línea requiere mucho esfuerzo, evitando ser marcado como cliente fraudulento recurrente, utilizando herramientas antidetección, calcetines privados, VPN, VPS o servidores dedicados. Me doy cuenta de lo importante que es para mis clientes estar satisfechos con el producto que están comprando, pero no puedo enseñarles cómo usar correctamente los CC con cvv2 en línea y disfrazarse de propietarios legítimos de la tarjeta. No importa dónde ingrese la tarjeta que compró, su navegador, dirección IP, encabezados, webRTC, identificación de lienzo, resolución de pantalla y otra información de huellas digitales pasarán por los filtros de prevención de fraude que todos y cada uno de los sitios que aceptan tarjetas de crédito en línea ahora teniendo.

No se permiten reembolsos si:
- la tarjeta fue verificada y válida (aprobación 00) por el verificador
- ha pasado el tiempo de verificación
- la tarjeta tiene estado "no reembolsable"
- saldo de cuenta insuficiente para comprobar compras

Lea las Reglas para obtener más detalles: https://briansclub.cm/rules/

¡Que tenga un lindo día!

Así que ya estoy harto de mierda como esta. Si alguien puede darme una idea de qué mercados están utilizando actualmente y alguna información sobre su éxito con las tarjetas, con qué frecuencia se actualizan, etc., se lo agradecería. He estado haciendo esto durante mucho tiempo y nunca había visto tantas tiendas como hay estos días y simplemente no tengo la energía ni la paciencia para recorrerlas todas y encontrar una tienda decente.

GRACIAS CHICOS Y COMO SIEMPRE MANTENGANSE CUIDADOSOS Y DIVIÉRTANSE
Estoy totalmente de acuerdo con lo que dices. Extraño a Único, feshop, jockey stash. Realmente les dieron calidad, sabían que ganaban más vendiendo CC de calidad al mejor precio y con posibilidad de reembolso si sabías hacerlo, o sea, ganamos todos. No es que ahora quieran vender como si fueran los CC de Bill Gates o Putin los que ofrecieran. Todavía no pierdo la esperanza de que de todas las tiendas cutres que han surgido, salga una que tenga el mismo sistema que las ya mencionadas, feshop, etc. Lamentablemente uno les compra porque de algo hay que vivir, pero que aprueben algunos los que te dan la opcion de devolucion, pero lo mas molesto es que comprarlos no responde a los que les dan 100% validos excelente base y cuando haces la primera compra resulta que es un cerdo. También recuerdo que cuando me puse a trabajar comprando y haciendo muchas cosas lo hacía con gusto, pero ahora hasta lo pienso ya que es más una pérdida que una escasa ganancia. Durante el día voy a comprar solo un cc de BClub que ofrecen como válido al 95% y por supuesto no me demoraré, seré lo más honesto posible para decir si realmente funcionó o fue otra puta estafa de m* **** Se agradecería comentarios que me ayuden a identificar que bases realmente valen la pena porque he encontrado algunas pero vuelan como moscas.

michael9a

Basic
Reaction score
BRIAN CLUB NOWADAYS TOO MANY DEAD CARD ALMOST 80% DEAD CARD I TRIED EVERYDAY AND COMPLAINT ABOUT IT .. AND SUPPORT IS ALSO SHIT THEY DOESNT CARE FOR ANYTHING THEY ARE WORKING ON QUANTITY NOWADAYS OVER QUALITY TOO MANY DEAD USED CARD THEY PUT EVERYTIME ...WHICH IS CHEAT

peyote21

Basic
Reaction score
It's anyway, I'm not going to card again, I'm retiring and I won't be brave again Brian did it again, I bought cc not refound and declined from the beginning it's shit like all the shops Nobody sells anything good

Top Bottom