DirtySoda

Premium Member
Premium
Reaction score
After spending more time on this forum then i should have.
I have came to a conclusion that if I didn't already know a decent amount, I probably wouldn't of learnt much.

Here is a couple FAQ. Even if you learn 1 thing from this Thread I am happy.
I will type this in the most baby English as possible for everyone to understand.

Question: ( wHaT is a ProXy, I HAVE vPn )

A SOCKS5 proxy is a type of proxy server that facilitates communication between a client (such as a web browser or an application) and a server (such as a website or an online service). Here's what it does and why it's useful.

1: Enhanced Security - a VPN is ass compared to a clean socks5 proxy.

2: Geolocation, you don't wanna be using a Blacklisted VPN IP to try card something, it will just get flagged and detected. Instead you need a Proxy that will match to the cardholder as close as possible & will not be Blacklisted. Your CC Holder is in Michigan, your proxy better be in Michigan.

You can check this on whoer.net

3:IP address masking: You never wanna reveal your true IP, especially with the shit your trying to do, stay safe & anonymous.

I'm sure there's a lot more I could cover about that but there's the basics you should know.

Question: ( wHErE do i GET CC from )

ill just a drop a couple sources that i trust, feel free to do a bit of digging around im sure you will find something.
BCLUB
LARRYCLUB
PROZONE
AUTHORIZE

I believe these are valid sites to get your cards from, just need to know what your looking for.

Question: ( HoW dO i ChEcK my Cc to kNow If iT is vAliD )

Or you can try
- Viper
- Adding to Amazon payment method
- Adding to McDonalds APP
- Adding to PSN

Question: ( But DirtySoda how 2 use proxy?!?)

Spend an hour just looking at these Anti Detect browser, very self explantory.

Question: ( hOw dO i gEt mY cRdeD itEm ShiPpEd tO mE )
Use a drop address.
I don't know much about USA but im sure there's a lot of houses for sale , abandon 1 2 3 that you can ship your products to.
Or find your local crackhead and pay them $50 per delivery they take.

There's so much more that could be covered but remember, this is a quick guide for new comers, if you already know all this.
Perfect your probably ready to start carding. have good day.

dd74at

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hm when using proxy in those anti-detect browser, can it just be done plainly on any pc? Or must you need to have clean your pc, or mask anything on your regular pc?

Fixxx

Elite
Ultimate
Reaction score
You can check this on whoer.net
It's better to use more advanced checkers: with RiskScore, Proxy Detection, more extensive Blacklists, etc.
Hm when using proxy in those anti-detect browser, can it just be done plainly on any pc? Or must you need to have clean your pc, or mask anything on your regular pc?
In any case, it's better to have a separate device for such things.

Top Bottom