emv cloning question

bighomie

Basic
Reaction score
please let me know what you think or if you make a purchase from them. I REALLY wanna know how it works out

kendall

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
please let me know what you think or if you make a purchase from them. I REALLY wanna know how it works out
drop emv cause its not for newbie lol you must be an engineer to work with it haha

bighomie

Basic
Reaction score
it would def make things a hell of a lot easier. I'm trying to learn my way around some design programs like eagle kicad right now to make a schematic. reverse engineered one of those deep insert emv shimmers.. I'm making progress slowly but surely

Attachments

• SH-pic.PNG
    SH-pic.PNG
    167.6 KB · Views: 28
  • SH-schem1.PNG
    SH-schem1.PNG
    76.4 KB · Views: 25
  • SH-schem2.PNG
    SH-schem2.PNG
    58.9 KB · Views: 26
  • SH-schem3.PNG
    SH-schem3.PNG
    48.8 KB · Views: 26

anticlub

Basic
Reaction score
it would def make things a hell of a lot easier. I'm trying to learn my way around some design programs like eagle kicad right now to make a schematic. reverse engineered one of those deep insert emv shimmers.. I'm making progress slowly but surely
This looks good so far. I took a electronics and robotics class back in highschool, might look into these schematics

bighomie

Basic
Reaction score
on another note has anyone ever had any problems with getting x2 to actually write to your j2a040 card? for some reason whenever I get to the final stage of x2(pressing write). the green light on my card reader flashes green for like 2 sec and than it says complete but it never actually wrote anything. cuz it should take longer than that to write to the card. but everything seems to be fine with my reader/drivers. I have several versions of x2, and none of them are working. but they have before. I have been able to write using these programs recently before so I'm just at a loss. I don't understand what the problem is. someone plz offer some insight

anticlub

Basic
Reaction score
I have them in SVG format as well. if u pm me I can hook u up
I know very little about skimmers, I would probably only be able to complete the final product and even that would take me a bit

bighomie

Basic
Reaction score
Ayo if you find anything like a emv chip insert that I could put on gas stations or something please share, I cannot find bins with pins for canada. So if I could skim my own that would be great
I bought one from the emv-cloner.com website. it's supposed to be in route now. and he's been above board with everything so far. my money is being held in an escrow acct now until I receive my package. I'll keep you updated when it gets here. but only 900$ for everything. seems to good to be true. but its been legit...so far

bighomie

Basic
Reaction score
I know very little about skimmers, I would probably only be able to complete the final product and even that would take me a bit
idk if I'd be able to bring it to completion. but I'm gonna try

anticlub

Basic
Reaction score
idk if I'd be able to bring it to completion. but I'm gonna try
if what you get from emv cloner is legit I might look into that. Also if you do bring everything to completion I'll definitely try to build my own. Because spending $900 just for some minimal wage gas station attendant to find it and destroy it. Hurts my soul.

wy2671849

Basic
Reaction score
I found a website that uses a 3rd party escrow service that holds your money until you receive your product. they sell deep insert shimmers CHEAP TOO. 900$ I'm considering getting one. I've been chatting with the support people of the site. their page is www.emv-cloner.com
lol i am the helpful guy on telegram.and i am also is a skimmer maker ,also plan to build some emv skimmer ,but the problem is , now i dont know if i got the data from real card chip ,anyone can real clone it ?

munizaz

Basic
Reaction score
I just cloned my first j2a040 card to a 201 dump(havn't tested it out yet) via x2 5.1 and an omnikey 3121. do I need to also encode the track data to the magnetic stripe also to cashout @ atm? or is the chip the only one I need to encode? thnx in advance brahhs!!!
I realized that you are also starting we can help us, I'm from Brazil we will make money call me on the telegram @munizcrypto

munizaz

Basic
Reaction score
anyone starting out in the area like me , call me so we can unravel emv mysteries , telegram @munizcrypto

Gerber

Basic
Reaction score
on another note has anyone ever had any problems with getting x2 to actually write to your j2a040 card? for some reason whenever I get to the final stage of x2(pressing write). the green light on my card reader flashes green for like 2 sec and than it says complete but it never actually wrote anything. cuz it should take longer than that to write to the card. but everything seems to be fine with my reader/drivers. I have several versions of x2, and none of them are working. but they have before. I have been able to write using these programs recently before so I'm just at a loss. I don't understand what the problem is. someone plz offer some insight
Yeah i tried for a month and gave up. Can clone cards easy but can't write them from info, followed all correct fusing protocols etc. Problem is without the physical card to copy there is a lot of authentication information missing. Everyone say they've got it working but i never seen proof of anybody actually writing chips on cards. If anyone can prove they're woring let me know for some business

bighomie

Basic
Reaction score
I hear that I've just spent a lot of money and haven't recooped any

PEEMPEEN

Basic
Reaction score
ive seen it written according to card peek and read option on ist generate mode...didnt change exp...

bighomie

Basic
Reaction score
just to be clear on process. using jcophirolive doesn't initialize the card right? I need to use puapdutool to do that? so I initialize, delete, then format using jcophirolive right? and do I have to fuse the card after I'm done writing to it? or can I not fuse and keep erasing and trying again with a card? I'm wondering if I only get one shot with each card or not?

wy2671849

Basic
Reaction score
just to be clear on process. using jcophirolive doesn't initialize the card right? I need to use puapdutool to do that? so I initialize, delete, then format using jcophirolive right? and do I have to fuse the card after I'm done writing to it? or can I not fuse and keep erasing and trying again with a card? I'm wondering if I only get one shot with each card or not?
better fused card after change atr

bighomie

Basic
Reaction score
well the emv-cloner.com guy just emailed me and told me that it's in the mail and told me the name it's being sent from. so we'll see...

Top Bottom