emv cloning question

juggrpr0

Basic
Reaction score
Every card I bought from bigfat.cc was a completely bogus... I will admit to never having tried one with pin however. They also did not respond to my support questions at all at the time.
what is your overal review of bigfatcc products ?

warrior2020

Basic
Reaction score
Does anyone here know where I can buy good dumps from I ma having difficulty I NEED UK dumps or can dumps from the USA and other countries work in the UK anyone out there give me a heads up I will need dumps in bulk regularly

Sp1cyunicorn

Carding Novice
Reaction score
never got anything good from bigfatcc myself... pretty sure its a scam site
Can you please explain the format? I bought dumps with pin and can’t insert it into my Cash app. Is what they give you a routing and account number? Or is that a debit card number mix with the expiration date? And then what is the format for dumps with no pin?

Sp1cyunicorn

Carding Novice
Reaction score
what is your overal review of bigfatcc products ?
I bought both. The one with pin and the one without the pin. Can you explain the format to me? Because it’s a bunch of long numbers. Separate it with the equal sign in the middle. Like are they supposed to be routing numbers? Because he didn’t separate the expiration dates and the CVV code so how am I supposed to add them to like cash app or Venmo?

ebaby03

Carding Novice
Reaction score
literally not one cars is ever good. and they post lost or stolen cards on a daily. how is this possible. they don’t refund or even respond to you. they are a scam site.

Top Bottom