emv cloning question

jdurbin1922

Basic
Reaction score
heres an update. I think the card would've worked if the pin would've been correct. the idump I bought was apparently not accurate. I've decided to get my own deep insert shimmer. prob buying today
did you program both the strip or just emv chip before atm cashout

saintp

Basic
Reaction score
on another note has anyone ever had any problems with getting x2 to actually write to your j2a040 card? for some reason whenever I get to the final stage of x2(pressing write). the green light on my card reader flashes green for like 2 sec and than it says complete but it never actually wrote anything. cuz it should take longer than that to write to the card. but everything seems to be fine with my reader/drivers. I have several versions of x2, and none of them are working. but they have before. I have been able to write using these programs recently before so I'm just at a loss. I don't understand what the problem is. someone plz offer some insight
Sometimes the actual program can burn after a few uses I can send u more tools like x2 legit for free if that helps who knows this version might not be burnt

Bergby99

Basic
Reaction score
on another note has anyone ever had any problems with getting x2 to actually write to your j2a040 card? for some reason whenever I get to the final stage of x2(pressing write). the green light on my card reader flashes green for like 2 sec and than it says complete but it never actually wrote anything. cuz it should take longer than that to write to the card. but everything seems to be fine with my reader/drivers. I have several versions of x2, and none of them are working. but they have before. I have been able to write using these programs recently before so I'm just at a loss. I don't understand what the problem is. someone plz offer some insight
Several versions of X2 are fake. Like Mr-EMV's versions..

Bergby99

Basic
Reaction score
Cashing out using chip will fail 99.99% of times, but keep on. Someone will solve it by time. But forcing the POS to read Mag-stripe are by fare the safest and (only) way to cash out, Unless you got an NON-emv atm near by..

Bergby99

Basic
Reaction score
Ayo if you find anything like a emv chip insert that I could put on gas stations or something please share, I cannot find bins with pins for canada. So if I could skim my own that would be great
For gaspumps you can use this tool if you can get keys and open the pump. Locksmittool Klom 7 pins will open most pumps with that round silly key. Also many older ATM's can be opened with the KLOM tool.
This Rfid-tool reads the card data and saves it so you can download PAN later via the built in wifi webserver.
It can also skim the pincode, that depends on where you connect this card.

juggrpr0

Basic
Reaction score
Ayo if you find anything like a emv chip insert that I could put on gas stations or something please share, I cannot find bins with pins for canada. So if I could skim my own that would be great
im looking towards the same direction as you my friedn founf a guy im gonna try this week to buy dumps + pin from, actually founf him here on the forum

juggrpr0

Basic
Reaction score
I found a website that uses a 3rd party escrow service that holds your money until you receive your product. they sell deep insert shimmers CHEAP TOO. 900$ I'm considering getting one. I've been chatting with the support people of the site. their page is www.emv-cloner.com
you said up the convo that they scammers now they legit ?

Top Bottom